• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal turned to shit eight years, eight months, seventeen days and two hours ago.

My biggest problem with Wenger is that he has allowed us to become the butt of jokes. Hopefully they will stop around May :)

It is why United need to get rid of Moyes, Fergie built up that empire over 25 years and Moyes has made it a joke in 6 months.

pulga

Banned
Arsenal turned to shit eight years, eight months, seventeen days and two hours ago.

BopI5sd.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Of course I want it to be free. I don't want to have to spend money when i can get something for free. But they know this is going to sell a shit load of copies. Konami have form for this. They packed the MGS2 demo into ZOE to get everyone to buy the game, and it did work.

I would have prefered if it was bundled with the game. The whole process of this game has been fucked up. Kojima should never have talked about there being two separate games and just released them at the same time.

I am a diehard fanboy of the series, and while I don't hate on Konami for making money, I do hate on them for the botching that is taking place.

I would have preferred if they did what Sony did with TLoU on the disc of GOW: Ascension.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is their only other game that's listed for 2014 and it's due at the end of this month for PC/PS360. I don't think that has massive appeal at all (I'm not interested anyway) but that makes it a perfect candidate for a marketing promotion like what they did with ZOE. That too was a game I would have had zero interest in, but turned out to be a damn fine game. Maybe that would have happened with LoS2, maybe not, but it certainly would have had my attention to seek out a disc for that MGS demo.

I'm pretty sure Devil May Cry shipped with a demo in RE: Code Veronica and that too ended up being a sale for me when the game launched.

I know it's hard times for publishers and developers all over the globe, but they've got to start thinking outside the box with how they present their products. First impressions are very, very real and many gamers are just looking for ways to keep their money in their pockets and write games off. Shit like a 90 minute $40 experience sounds horrific when you look at the number of people playing games now days and the average they're willing to spend on a title; i.e.: not very much.

GQman2121

Banned
My biggest problem with Wenger is that he has allowed us to become the butt of jokes. Hopefully they will stop around May :)

It is why United need to get rid of Moyes, Fergie built up that empire over 25 years and Moyes has made it a joke in 6 months.

I'm sure we've all seen this already, but they are some crazy numbers.....

dIyWbgG.jpg

:lol at Stretford then

8mEI9wV.png

im so aroused right now. dem nips in the vid were ace

That's a handicap scooter i'm riding. I was sitting outside my appartment block in the sun, waiting for someone and this old ass fucker came up to me and complained about how he could barely walk and had to get his handicap scooter. As the gentleman I am I could not say no to go and pick it up for him, was the ride of my life even if everyone gave me the look of having stolen it.

The tits were my dads I think.

I would have preferred if they did what Sony did with TLoU on the disc of GOW: Ascension.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is their only other game that's listed for 2014 and it's due at the end of this month for PC/PS360. I don't think that has massive appeal at all (I'm not interested anyway) but that makes it a perfect candidate for a marketing promotion like what they did with ZOE. That too was a game I would have had zero interest in, but turned out to be a damn fine game. Maybe that would have happened with LoS2, maybe not, but it certainly would have had my attention to seek out a disc for that MGS demo.

I'm pretty sure Devil May Cry shipped with a demo in RE: Code Veronica and that too ended up being a sale for me when the game launched.

I know it's hard times for publishers and developers all over the globe, but they've got to start thinking outside the box with how they present their products. First impressions are very, very real and many gamers are just looking for ways to keep their money in their pockets and write games off. Shit like a 90 minute $40 experience sounds horrific when you look at the number of people playing games now days and the average they're willing to spend on a title; i.e.: not very much.

I would defo buy LoS2 for Ground Zeroes.

Wtf @ the facial animation in Alan Wake. Looks less atmospheric than I'd hoped

@Jupp, what's the score?

alan-wake-parth-hardg8zyc.gif

Alright game, gameplay becomes very boring and the game relies too much on it, story becomes even dumber than you would have expected but... there's just something about running around in the woods.

alan-wake-parth-hardg8zyc.gif

Alright game, gameplay becomes very boring and the game relies too much on it, story becomes even dumber than you would have expected but... there's just something about running around in the woods.

It does make me want to go to Washington and just piss about in the wilderness

Elchele

Leverkusen are doing a great job in destroying every midfield pass made by Gladbach players, really impressing

edit: Kiessling pls

Was he just hiking and camping in the woods?

I reckon isolation in such a nice setting would be really relaxing for a few days

Well he did spend some time finding all the twin peaks spots too. But mostly just walking around in the wood yeah.

ivslPY1zoYtIs.jpg

(people who watched twin peaks should recognize that first one)

icA2qvICdmlVz.jpg

iK2yWM49MCzjX.jpg

When I was in Seattle for a month with college I did also end up hiking a few times with my host family, it was pretty cool but also cold as fuck in the middle of the winter.

Meier

Community is not good. Not good at all. It was not meant to last as long as it's gone on for -- the concept didn't support it.

Di Marzio is saying that Dortmund bought Adrian Ramos for 10 million. Will join them in the summer, obviously.

Milch was against this, wasn't he?

Just like we signed Rannochia in January according to di Marzio? Like I said a few days ago, I don't know if there's really something going on with Ramos. Ramos just did an interview in which it looks like he wants to talk himself into our squad.

And I don't want him, certainly not for 10m. Ramos is just an all in all average player, probably an improvement over Schieber as backup but 10m for that? I'd rather see Ducksch getting play time.

pulga

Banned
quick and dirty google translation of a gervinho interview

Gervinho: "Thank Rome. With Garcia I am reborn »

ROME - Goals, super performance, the warmth of the fans, the trust environment. For Gervinho, after the dark period spent in London, it's time to take off a few pebbles from scarpino. "The difference between Roma and Arsenal? coach. Here my coach, Rudi Garcia, gives me confidence, I know that he believes in me. When I wake up in the morning I like to come to work, I can not wait , "said in an interview to the website of the U.S. magazine 'Sports Illustrated'. CONTROVERSY WITH WENGER - The attack, not too veiled, it is obviously to Arsene Wenger, technical that has not been able to enhance it in the 'Gunners'. "I could say that my success here has come thanks to Italy, but it is not so - said the Ivorian - Here I'm fine, the city is fantastic, wonderful companions and supporters fans, but many of these qualities were also in England. Life in Italy is the same as I did before . " In short, the real difference is given by those who sit on the bench. " What I learned at Arsenal? Honestly not much, it is difficult to learn anything standing on the sidelines - highlights Gervinho - Why are gone, why I was not playing. Not enough " . In Rome, however, is another story

you dun fucked up gooners.

Well he did spend some time finding all the twin peaks spots too. But mostly just walking around in the wood yeah.

When I was in Seattle for a month with college I did also end up hiking a few times with my host family, it was pretty cool but also cold as fuck in the middle of the winter.

Looks boss.

Bollocks to swimming with dolphins and rubbish like that, this is the kind of thing I wanna do before I die :p

quick and dirty google translation of a gervinho interview

you dun fucked up gooners.

Can we pls not let the notion that Arsenal let go of Gervinho too early/easily gain a foothold in this thread. He was shite for them, and they did well to get as much money out of Roma as they did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom