• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

iwTS0ZyHmgVFq.gif

Who dat?

How can a player like that fail at a club like Cardiff? Send him to Amsterdam already.

Can we pls not let the notion that Arsenal let go of Gervinho too early/easily gain a foothold in this thread. He was shite for them, and they did well to get as much money out of Roma as they did

Wenger played him at striker over Thierry Walcott. How much more support does he need?

He deserved to be sold after missing from a yard out.

Gervinho is a shit finisher, but as a winger he is unique.

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/-EUhm0yNwUSsU191V5Ljjw

good article about Gervinho

jtb

Banned
Gervinho was pretty terrible for us BUT Wenger also horribly misused him. Plenty of blame to be shared by all parties.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://i.minus.com/iwTS0ZyHmgVFq.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

stop posting half naked pictures of my sister :(

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 99996896"]I don't believe you anymore. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zioey3m.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

im dying dont judge me

GQman2121

Banned
http://i.minus.com/iwTS0ZyHmgVFq.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I watch and enjoy Nashville quite a bit. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV7DAO9ItKo]She was recently on Craig Ferguson[/url]. She's very tiny. I feel sorry for her vag considering who she's engaged to. :S

Barzul

Gervinho was shit for us. Wenger used him in multiple roles, on the right, left, through the middle. He is shit finisher but an amazing dribbler. Don't see why he is complaining. I never really forgave him after that miss vs. Bradford.

Lightning

Banned
Terrible result for Vitesse but thank you very much I'll take it. Now Twente and Arsenal to pick up victories tomorrow and my weekend is complete.

Gervinho was pretty terrible for us BUT Wenger also horribly misused him. Plenty of blame to be shared by all parties.
What's your opinion on Theo?

Linius

I have feels for the poor junior. His joke got stolen and re-released in a new package. I gave him a quote. I wonder if other people are gonna react to that :p

pulga

Banned
lol at linius and hitcher quoting the junior to make him feel better

you saps

edit: oh god all you cunts are doing it hahaha why the fuck not

faridmon

Writing about certain bands are fucking nightmare. I wish some of those band names weren't widely generic as I have difficulty finding information on them. Not to mention, that their trademark sound is very difficult to describe.

I don't even know what I wrote makes actual sense...

pulga

Banned
by the way someone send me money so i can go preorder the game and get me some glow in the dark condoms

jtb

Banned
Terrible result for Vitesse but thank you very much I'll take it. Now Twente and Arsenal to pick up victories tomorrow and my weekend is complete.

What's your opinion on Theo?

I think he's easily one of our most important players. We're really going to miss him in the run-in. Think he deserved a chance to play another run of games up front this season, but I guess we'll gave to wait until next season to see if that ever happens.

pulga

Banned
Buy it anyway you knob.

There was a vague point where it became obviously patronising rather than the subtle way Linius did it, but fuck it :p

and am i supposed to shove the bluray in my vagina or wut

no ps4 yet

and it wasnt vague, shanks layed it on thick lololololol

wedward

Mourinho "We are there because we're doing well or because maybe MCFC & AFC are not doing as well as they should with conditions they have."

Mourhino is such a pussy.

faridmon

Fuck Writing, I am watching some Anime.

Since I am here, I might as well ask this; Does this paragraph make sense to you lot? Also, does it actually contains information as opposed to ramblings? Just in case no one cares, I'll just spoiler it, and you guys can move on dicking around which joke is the best in that awful Second Son thread:

Out of the bands mentioned above, I have decided to introduce HaKU as they have been the one band that have been permanently present on my Mp3 device in 2013, as I have discovered them during that year. No other band can do the whole Technical-music-with-the-right-approach-to-make-it-attractive-to-the-mainstream thing this well to a point that, even I who is the most cynical about the whole Technical vs mainstream business, have been hooked. Plain and simple. Every single track, Every little tune and every little riff is addiction by themselves. HaKU have the definitely the power of pull towards any listener who might be dubiously cautious of them. Dubious as the vocals might be seen as an hindrance to the over all music at first and their recline on synthetic guitar is a bit overbearing. However, after while, it starts to grow on you. HaKU is band that have a clear aim and focus. A band that not only glitters from having their trademark sound of Maths-Pop customary mix, but also shines with their ultra confidence in a field which they are undisputed in. HaKU was formed in Osaka in 2007 and consist of It consists of Yuki Tsujimura (vocals, guitar), Hiroshige Fujiki (guitar), Haruna Miyoshi (bass), and Shinya Hasegawa (drum). As it is a norm and customary from anyone who is a Kansai Origin, they are quite proud of their hometown, and hence, mainly performs live in the Kansai region (An area which lies in the southern part of central Japan and consists of the likes of Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Wakayama amongst other smaller cities). They have started their active releases around 2010 and thereafter pumped out release after release after release. In 2013, alone, they had 4 outings (5 if you include the international version of one of their mini-album) suffice to say, not only are they comfortable with their own talents, but they regularly release great albums that have few downside to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom