• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Writing, I am watching some Anime.

Since I am here, Does this paragraph make sense to you lot? Also, does it actually contains information as opposed to ramblings? Just in case no one cares, I'll just spoiler it, and you guys ca move on dicking around which joke is the best in that awful Second Son thread:

Out of the bands mentioned above, I have decided to introduce HaKU as they have been the one band that have been permanently present on my Mp3 device in 2013, as I have discovered them during that year. No other band can do the whole Technical-music-with-the-right-approach-to-make-it-attractive-to-the-mainstream thing this well to a point that, even I who is the most cynical about the whole Technical vs mainstream business, have been hooked. Plain and simple. Every single track, Every little tune and every little riff is addiction by themselves. HaKU have the definitely the power of pull towards any listener who might be dubiously cautious of them. Dubious as the vocals might be seen as an hindrance to the over all music at first and their recline on synthetic guitar is a bit overbearing. However, after while, it starts to grow on you. HaKU is band that have a clear aim and focus. A band that not only glitters from having their trademark sound of Maths-Pop customary mix, but also shines with their ultra confidence in a field which they are undisputed in. HaKU was formed in Osaka in 2007 and consist of It consists of Yuki Tsujimura (vocals, guitar), Hiroshige Fujiki (guitar), Haruna Miyoshi (bass), and Shinya Hasegawa (drum). As it is a norm and customary from anyone who is a Kansai Origin, they are quite proud of their hometown, and hence, mainly performs live in the Kansai region (An area which lies in the southern part of central Japan and consists of the likes of Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Wakayama amongst other smaller cities). They have started their active releases around 2010 and thereafter pumped out release after release after release. In 2013, alone, they had 4 outings (5 if you include the international version of one of their mini-album) suffice to say, not only are they comfortable with their own talents, but they regularly release great albums that have few downside to them.

HaKU was formed in Osaka in 2007 and consist of It consists of Yuki Tsujimura.

You need to change that up

maybe we can make this a thing to do every night

FootyGAF: White Knights of JuniorGAF

tumblr_mhx2d2KW5V1s4t08po1_500.gif

Can't believe the guido internet obsession has passed some people by

wedward

Don't let him get to you, wedward!

It's not even Mourhino that's annoying. It's the journalists that say its all "Mourhino mind games" instead of admitting that the guys is a hypocritical, moaning cunt.

and you are eating it up posting about it every day

This doesn't make any sense. Calling him a pussy is eating it up?

Chelsea fans 'eat up' the shit he spews. Everyone else just calls him a cunt.

Arnie

Writing about certain bands are fucking nightmare. I wish some of those band names weren't widely generic as I have difficulty finding information on them. Not to mention, that their trademark sound is very difficult to describe.

I don't even know what I wrote makes actual sense...
Welcome to any form of music criticism.

Where people spend time describing a sound with words.

None of which actually makes any fucking sense because in the end you're talking about a sound.

And then there's usually an implication that it actually means something.

When in fact all it is is a sound.

Wilbur

Banned
You're all embarrassing. Please.

Stop stroking juniors' egos. They don't deserve it. Scum like Batigol deserve punishment.

This doesn't make any sense. Calling him a pussy is eating it up?

Chelsea fans 'eat up' the shit he spews. Everyone else just calls him a cunt.

You're giving him all the attention he could want that's for sure. Also not just the Chelsea fans, the whole press too. ;)

Linius

Bacon and Milch have GOAT tags. Plug is not even a Bowie fan, come on!

Well nighty night etc. Tomorrow is the time for PSV to shine!

Elchele

Heynckes said he watched La Liga very closely (we already knew that from Javi's interview), but he doesn't like english football (wonder why!).

1. FC Kaiserslautern vs. Spvgg Greuter Fürth at 1pm CET. 2nd Bundesliga is insanely close this year and this is one of the biggest matches.

I would have to be german to give a fuck about 2nd. division sorry :p

@Liverpool fans, what do we do with Coutinho tomorrow? He was great against Everton, back to his best, but aside from the pass to Sterling, he was dreadful against West Brom. We can't afford for him to give the ball away like that to Arsenal, they will puish us if we constantly just give them the ball in midfield

edit: Enemies don't respawn in DS2 unless you use a consumable item to make it happen? This is shaping up to be far more didfferent from DS1 than I was expecting. Worried that they're making certain changes for change's sake though. Hopefully FROM have made it work

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Arsenal gonna hammer Liverpool tomorrow, believe :|

Clegg

I don't even care if I'm getting ripped off on Ground Zeros. I wants it.

And what's the connect with Second Sons and glow in the dark condoms?

Sounds like Illori had a decent debut for Granada. If he can prove himself worthy of a squad place next season it'd be a problem nicely solved

His name looks stupid in fonts that don't differentiate lower case 'L's from upper case 'i's

that seemed pretty obvious, though, didn't it? i wish they'd been more ambiguous about it.

I feel like it was ambiguos. He looks like he doesn't know if he is just hearing things. It was just a very faint sound. I don't think I would have though anything of it

bud

I feel like it was ambiguos. He looks like he doesn't know if he is just hearing things. It was just a very faint sound. I don't think I would have though anything of it

i disagree. jackman's character was alive and well, iirc, so i doubt he'd have just stopped. and gyllenhaal's character didn't seem like the kind of person who'd think nothing about it, even if the whistling had stopped.

i disagree. jackman's character was alive and well, iirc, so i doubt he'd have just stopped. and gyllenhaal's character didn't seem like the kind of person who'd think nothing about it, even if the whistling had stopped.

it would have been best
if they ended with Gyllenhall walking off and then Jackman whistling and ending. Then it would have been completely ambiguos and up to the viewer to interpret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom