• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
so philosophically speaking, you can support another #1 team with your Milan?
3AQmK.gif

Fuck that, Copenhagen, Chelsea and Palermo, all somewhere in the top of their leagues.

#onlythebest

Elchele

Two team wankers suck. Suen gets a free pass because he follows shit tons of clubs already and they all are shit. Parma pls

K1LLER7

Killer, have you watched the latest HxH?

OMFG....
Haha yeah. The whole infiltration has been awsome. Can't wait to see how Gon V Pitou turns out. Also, looks like the King is bout to lay the smackdown on Netero and Co.

You watch One Piece? I started watching it recently, on episode 50 at the moment and it's pretty good. Got another 600 or so episodes to catch up lol.

:lol 4 goals pls. GOAT.

I know the style of play is shit, but some of the players are really lackluster and it's dragging mostly everything down. A glimpse of high tempo is mainly seen in the start of match then the team just loses it. Static.

Also Evra and the choice of our midfield causes huge defensive pressure.

Changes are required but also players must give performances.
Agree that midfield needs players. Carrick and Fellani together should be okay to help the defense in midfield, hopefully they can get back to playing together soon. However, there's still issues with the managers tactics and the lack of movement of the players, especially in CM.

first thing is he needs to move away from the strategy of constantly trying to get the ball out wide and crossing it in. He's got players such as Mata, Adnan, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP, who are all capable of playing in a set-up focusing on inter-changing positions and quicker passing. However, it seems the only way for them to get on the ball is to stay out wide or come into their own half to pick the ball up.

Also, the lack of movement in the middle is forcing the defenders to hoof it forwards or towards the wings, just like against Stoke. SO many balls played in the air in conditions where it should have been played on the floor. In the second half, after we conceded, we started to play better. More was going through the middle, maybe because Rooney was moved to the midfield, therefore having a player who actually moved forwards with the ball instead of the usual sideways passes. We need to attack more through the middle, get Mata and Co. on the ball in a position we need them to have the ball in (not in own half or the wing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9w0GgAGq8M

Two team wankers suck. Suen gets a free pass because he follows shit tons of clubs already and they all are shit. Parma pls

Suens case is indeed more sad than anything, like a Russian woman owning 100 parasite infected cats, just good luck with it svend.

How do you feel about fry

Messi

I like how reserved Yurt is on here. But when Juve are struggling Yurt turns into Jurt on twitter. His madness spamming alter ego.

pulga

Banned

holy fuck hahaha

whata biatch

pls id be so excited to have a 100+ kg tall black man fall on me

I like how reserved Yurt is on here. But when Juve are struggling Yurt turns into Jurt on twitter. His madness spamming alter ego.

salty Yurt about the Madrid leg was the worst

it stings that i can never fight back when he goes on a Madrid tirade ;_;

rvy

Banned
holy fuck hahaha

whata biatch

LeBron is a bigger bitch than the kid. His balls aren't big enough to play tor the Lakers.

We don't want him either, we got Swaggy P.

Fergie

Banned
Denver is like United right now.

Haha yeah. The whole infiltration has been awsome. Can't wait to see how Gon V Pitou turns out. Also, looks like the King is bout to lay the smackdown on Netero and Co.

You watch One Piece? I started watching it recently, on episode 50 at the moment and it's pretty good. Got another 600 or so episodes to catch up lol.

Agree that midfield needs players. Carrick and Fellani together should be okay to help the defense in midfield, hopefully they can get back to playing together soon. However, there's still issues with the managers tactics and the lack of movement of the players, especially in CM.

first thing is he needs to move away from the strategy of constantly trying to get the ball out wide and crossing it in. He's got players such as Mata, Adnan, Kagawa, Rooney, RVP, who are all capable of playing in a set-up focusing on inter-changing positions and quicker passing. However, it seems the only way for them to get on the ball is to stay out wide or come into their own half to pick the ball up.

Also, the lack of movement in the middle is forcing the defenders to hoof it forwards or towards the wings, just like against Stoke. SO many balls played in the air in conditions where it should have been played on the floor. In the second half, after we conceded, we started to play better. More was going through the middle, maybe because Rooney was moved to the midfield, therefore having a player who actually moved forwards with the ball instead of the usual sideways passes. We need to attack more through the middle, get Mata and Co. on the ball in a position we need them to have the ball in (not in own half or the wing).

Yep. It's extremely worrying Moyes isn't noticing this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
holy fuck hahaha

whata biatch

salty Yurt about the Madrid leg was the worst

it stings that i can never fight back when he goes on a Madrid tirade ;_;

believe me, I wasn't salty. It was all tongue-in-cheek.

like my hate for Iniesta.

Ashes

Banned

Mata only passed to van percy twice in that game. ;/

Rikkun

SO I GUESS SOME TEAM WON HUH.

Stephan bowing to Pirlo after his godly pass

tumblr_n0dxc0b4iM1s8z5rho3_250.gif

And Pirlo not giving a shit about him, so funny.

And Conte immediately sending in Isla after he shot the ball from Torino to France.

Poor Stephan <3

And fuck Bonolis.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SO I GUESS SOME TEAM WON HUH.

And Pirlo not giving a shit about him, so funny.

And Conte immediately sending in Isla after he shot the ball from Torino to France.

Poor Stephan <3

And fuck Bonolis.

Really wanted Mirko to score :( he looked DEAD.

to be fair he was always dead

Fergie

Banned
@Pregame_Steam: *Betting Info*
Floyd Mayweather L48hours bet 10.4Million on Broncos -2 (Action with 7 different shops + 4 offshore accts) 8Million in credit
kololololhluj4.gif

isnt over yet, but 22 is a lot.

Bumhead

Banned
I'm enjoying this Super Bowl lark.

Complete demolition though, it's not even close. Like watching Man U against a mid table side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom