• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I've enjoyed it so far, will try and stick through it. Enjoyed the Merman Arlong arc, on Episode 52 now. Luffy finds his way back to the execution ground and meets Buggy again.

Will check Samurai Flaminco out, also yet to watch the new Hajime No Ippo.

That's where OP starts to pick up. First few arcs are okay but Arlong Park and Nami's backstory is where I really grew to like the show. The world just starts to open up from there on. Crazy times ahead.

tri_willy

Thiago was incredible yesterday. I was in rage mode after Shaqiri destroyed that counter attack but what Thiago made out of it was stunning. To bad that Götze was a step to far ahead to get a better touch out of this. Still sick: over 1000 passes, 75% possession and Thiago had 185 touches...

do you guys think thiago would have flourished this well under moyes? i think not

K1LLER7

That's where OP starts to pick up. First few arcs are okay but Arlong Park and Nami's backstory is where I really grew to like the show. The world just starts to open up from there on. Crazy times ahead.
Looking forward to it ^_^

On Ep 53, Straw Hats just got away from Smoker and some guy in a green cape called Dragon(?) randomly turns up helping Luffy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
image.php

Stan_Smith_7736.png

Jack cw

do you guys think thiago would have flourished this well under moyes? i think not

He is a starter at Bayern so he is finally able to play and use his potential. To be fair, he has Lahm, Kroos, Götze, Schweinsteiger and Martinez on his side, so with better players he naturally becomes better. I think that regardless of Moyes his talent would have helped United. He helps Bayern tremendously as he is our playmaker right now.

pappe

I'm still waiting for Viva to jump in and tell us we're getting Moyes for another year, regardless.

He's slacking.

:lol

I have no doubt in my mind that Moyes is not getting the sack. (which is why i am even more depressed.)

But its nice to want good things to happen.

United Gaf :: Who is the 1 player who according to you can really turn our midfield around and i mean 1 player who is actually gettable. Not Vidal no way he is leaving Juve for us.

kharma45

I have no doubt in my mind that Moyes is not getting the sack. (which is why i am even more depressed.)

But its nice to want good things to happen.

United Gaf :: Who is the 1 player who according to you can really turn our midfield around and i mean 1 player who is actually gettable. Not Vidal no way he is leaving Juve for us.

If we keep playing these tactics no one.

Blablurn

no they just use them to finger underage prostitutes lol

fuck benzema too

benzema is so unimportant that nobody really cared his role in that drama :lol he probably couldnt even satisfy here. probably just got the last juice after ribery was done with her.

Meier

http://i.minus.com/iFYpMXdqjUQMa.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Remember when Liverpool fans were saying they got City's best CB?

[IMG]http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/hilarious%2Byet%2Bcruel%2Bperfect%2B_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif

Good times.

I won't be surprised if Moyes is retained for another year. I hope he does well too.

We do need a boost of confidence but I really don't see that happening with the state of our midfield. We are pretty much crippled at (for me) the most important strategic area of a football game and no amount of Mata, RVP and Rooney can help that.

We retain the ball for too long and we need to learn how to fucking pass. It was painful watching the game live and seeing that for yourself, how United players always let themselves be swarmed by two or three players.

pulga

Banned
benzema is so unimportant that nobody really cared his role in that drama :lol he probably couldnt even satisfy here. probably just got the last juice after ribery was done with her.

ooooooorr maybe it's because he's not married and doesn't immediately come out of it as a deranged scumbag!

Jack cw

It's Gotze, remember Bla thinks he'll reach Messi/Ronaldo levels LOL. He has to defend him.

I dont think that there is anybody left to compete with him after Ronaldo and Messi are out of their prime. Flopington wont make it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom