• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you. You're like legit top poster in WhoGAF. I just lurk for Capaldi dick slips.

Aww...

And that's all any of us are there for, fundamentally. All else is filler.

And fuck Dean Saunders.
Dean Saunders wants to be given the chance to bring back "happy" faces to Molineux after seeing his Wolves side slump to the brink of a second successive relegation.
Literally the closest I've ever seen a manager come to getting lynched. He was either getting out with a P45 or in a body bag.

Jesus would be a huge improvement over Moyes, to be honest

Measuring Jesus by comparing him to Moyes...

iqNDxZV9LffLr.gif

rvy

Banned
Measuring Jesus by comparing him to Moyes...

I guarantee you that Jesus would be in the top 3 with this team.

He would obviously completely shatter your title hopes in the last fixture, but at least you wouldn't be pathetic for the entire season.
And don't be surprised if he decides that Evra is now a box to box or that Valencia would be a really good left back. Or right back, whichever.

Wilbur

Banned
United should get Gaitán while they still can.

pls

pls look at how good Luiz, Matic and Ramires are.

I would never lie to you, United-GAF.

And get Jesus as well.

Jesus vs Moyes, celebrity death match

Aww...

And that's all any of us are there for, fundamentally. All else is filler.

Literally the closest I've ever seen a manager come to getting lynched. He was either getting out with a P45 or in a body bag.

I was legit sure Cellino was getting shanked by a Leeds fan foaming at the mouth the other day, the footage was bizarre. Like something out of Dead Rising.

Scum

Fucking tube strike. God awful fucking weather. Only in this country.

No!

---

So Kojima says MGS V looks better on Ps4. I can't see a thread in gaming but in nervous to make one.
Don't bother. Waste of your fucking time, mate.

Wilbur

Banned
wait did Fulham lose

LOOOOOOOOOL

They're so SHIT.

If we don't score at least four this weekend I want Moyes eviscerated in front of his daughter, and I want his daughter penetrated by Zaha in front of him.

Clegg

José Mourinho;99633236 said:
Hitchers avatar makes me fear that there might be legitimate Mrs Brown's Boys fans among us. *shudders*
I've watched a few more episodes of it and I don't know what to think anymore. In terms of the great British/Irish comedies eg Father Ted, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers etc it's not as witty, funny or touching. The humour is crude and there's too much slapstick. It's definitely nowhere near the greats but its not as terrible as some of its detractors claim it to be.

Its alright if you get what I mean by that.

Elchele

Phantom who?

edit: oh, MGS 5 (the real one, not the demo)
sounds good, no need to keep holding the graphics back for old gen plebs

Clegg

GZ day one for me. I'm that big a fan of the series I'll buy whatever comes out. Same with the mainline Ass Creed games.

L1NETT

Then why make GZ for current gen at all? Konami are going totally Kurtz at the mo

Clegg 30 quid for two hours?

Can play To the Moon and Gone Home in around 3 times the time (hm) for what, a third of that? Dunno the exact prices.

Agree Hixx, cross gen games are right annoying. Destiny (for me) has no need to be cross gen.

Hixx

Then why make GZ for current gen at all? Konami are going totally Kurtz at the mo

Got to rip as many suckas off as possible innit. PP is 2015 at earliest so console bases will be large enough when it launches.

Fuck cross-gen games.

Scum

Why not? They know their audience will lap it all up. The are charging full price for a demo. Konami probably think everyone will have PS4s and Xbox Ones by the time Phantom Pain comes out.

Ohmaghad! Dat 8 GIG OF GEE DEE DEE AARGH RHAM!

I've watched a few more episodes of it and I don't know what to think anymore. In terms of the great British/Irish comedies eg Father Ted, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers etc it's not as witty, funny or touching. The humour is crude and there's too much slapstick. It's definitely nowhere near the greats but its not as terrible as some of its detractors claim it to be.

Its alright if you get what I mean by that.
I can't have it about me to be honest. It's one of those shows that I wouldn't watch even if there was nowt else on. Boy who created it is laughing all the way to the bank though, so I'm sure he's not bothered by the detractors.

GQman2121

Banned
Eight episodes into season 2 of Game of Thrones and it's kind of running on fumes.

Nothing is happening and it feels like time moves faster for some characters and not at all for others.

Everything north of the wall is uninteresting.

pulga

Banned
guys i got stoned as fuck, played w101, suddenly became very tired, fell asleep on my couch and had the strangest dream

Wilbur

Banned
Do you enjoy being watched, wilbury?

Depends what. If I get watched pooping, sure

"You may remember me from snapchat such as close up of asshole and zoom poop"

But would I like to be watched jerking? Or fucking? No

I caught myself in the mirror once. I am like an albino gorilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom