• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

I have the day off for once :D.

Going to enjoy watching Jorge Resurrección Merodio and Diego da Silva Costa give Real a good arseholing.

Wilbur

Banned
Bundesliga is only good if you want to choke on a frankfurter during half time

How can you enjoy a league when it is so boring

Bayern are so far above the other teams their poop disintegrates when they try to plop from a high level

Elchele

Bayern are so far above the other teams their poop disintegrates when they try to plop from a high level

Bayern are too good for anyone. Still is fun to watch them now crushing everyone in yurop

But I'm talking about the rest of the league, everyone is almost at the same level. All the clubs play modern and very attractive football, very fun to watch and you don't have to deal with BS like in spanish league or italian league

Wilbur

Banned
Bayern are too good for anyone. Still is fun to watch them now crushing everyone in yurop

But I'm talking about the rest of the league, everyone is almost at the same level. All the clubs play modern and very attractive football, very fun to watch and you don't have to deal with BS like in spanish league or italian league

Ive enjoyed watching Gladbach this season a few times, and I've liked Hannover for a season or two now

Barzul

Eight episodes into season 2 of Game of Thrones and it's kind of running on fumes.

Nothing is happening and it feels like time moves faster for some characters and not at all for others.

Everything north of the wall is uninteresting.

It gets better, a lot better.

Barzul

It must be so boring to be a Bayern fan. You just win, win, win. I bet that's why they're really looking forward to our CL, because the possibility they might lose is actually on the table.

ATF487

I have the day off for once :D.

Going to enjoy watching Jorge Resurrección Merodio and Diego da Silva Costa give Real a good arseholing.

Got the day off too, if I can get home from my doctors appt in time I'm gonna watch the derby, it'll be my first loliga game of the year :eek:

Elchele

It must be so boring to be a Bayern fan. You just win, win, win. I bet that's why they're really looking forward to our CL, because the possibility they might lose is actually on the table.

Honestly I couldn't even watch more than 30 minutes of Bayern in the first half of the season, it was too boring and depressing.

But it looks like the team finally got Pep's ideas and now they're playing some amazing football again, I do enjoy watching that now. Specially Thiago and Gotze are very fun to watch.

pulga

Banned
Honestly I couldn't even watch more than 30 minutes of Bayern in the first half of the season, it was too boring and depressing.

But it looks like the team finally got Pep's ideas and now they're playing some amazing football again, I do enjoy watching that now. Specially Thiago and Gotze are very fun to watch.

so you only follow your team when they're playing good football?

knew it. plastic fan.

Elchele

so you only follow your team when they're playing good football?

knew it. plastic fan.

yes, because we played the best football I've ever seen last season. There was no reason to play that shit we played in the first half of the season

I also wanted us to lose games back in the second season with LvG, just for van Gaal to get sacked. I don't blindly support everything that happens in Bayern, if I think something is wrong then I go against it.

Like that shit Mario Gomez who costed us a CL trophy.

Elchele

pulga is basically the stereotypical honduran football "fan". I'm surprised he doesn't support Chelsea and Manchester United too

pulga

Banned
Pulga in a nutshell:

-call someone else a plastic fan
-support the most successful clubs in two major leagues

so supporting the most successful club in a league makes you plastic? sorry i was guided towards good taste lololol

ive been supporting madrid and juve for +15 years of my life. you were probably fondling your cock to wayne gretzky back then

pulga is basically the stereotypical honduran football "fan". I'm surprised he doesn't support Chelsea and Manchester United too

lol so im not a fan because i follow two teams? get bent. I follow my teams through thick and thin, not when they're just playing pretty and winning things

Draconian

Eight episodes into season 2 of Game of Thrones and it's kind of running on fumes.

Nothing is happening and it feels like time moves faster for some characters and not at all for others.

Everything north of the wall is uninteresting.

Don't ever read the books then. The show moves at a much quicker pace than the books do.

rvy

Banned
so supporting the most successful club in a league makes you plastic? sorry i was guided towards good taste lololol

ive been supporting madrid and juve for +15 years of my life. you were probably fondling your cock to wayne gretzky back then

lol so im not a fan because i follow two teams? get bent. I follow my teams through thick and thin, not when they're just playing pretty and winning things

pulgz pls, I wish you'd only support Benfica and understood what hardship meant.

pls

join me and lambda in our misery.

Elchele

It doesn't make sense to follow two club that compete against each other on a regular basis.

We never played pretty football before :lol

I started supporting Bayern in one of the worst moments of the club. I just don't force myself to watch something that I don't like or agree with, for example Pep's first half of the season. I watched all the matches, but most of them for only the first half because I couldn't stand it.

I just had a disagreement because I believed we should have followed with Heynckes' system, instead of Guardiola coming and putting his own system in place. I didn't watch it because I was against what Pep was doing, not because it wasn't as pretty as Heynckes' last season. I was happy the club was winning most of the matches, but I was against how they were doing it

That's just a way of showing my dislike to where the club is or is heading to. I care about the club the most, not about a player or a coach.

rvy

Banned
It doesn't make sense to follow two club that compete against each other on a regular basis.

I started supporting Bayern in one of the worst moments of the club. I just don't force myself to watch something that I don't like or agree with, for example Pep's first half of the season. I watched all the matches, but most of them for only the first half because I couldn't stand it.

We never played pretty football before :lol I just had a disagreement because I believed we should have followed with Heynckes' system, instead of Guardiola coming and putting his own system in place.

That's just a way of showing my dislike to where the club is or is heading to. I care about the club the most, not about a player or a coach.

y u no like tika-tonki, bruh?

"It's the best football system ever developed."

21st century Barca hipster

Thick and thin? thin? lol. What, like the the time Madrid finished second?

Elchele

to be fair these matches after the winter break, the team is playing some good football. Seems like a good mix of tiki-shit and the bundesliga style

rvy

Banned
My beloved.

The Seahawks won the American Festival sports event.

They are from Seattle.

You appear to be from Seattle, from all my findings in the internet.

I hope you didn't get drunk and got raped by 10 dudes in the local sports bar after hours.

Please find it in your heart to tell me where I can find your remaining videos.

I have tweeted the President, to no avail.

xoxo

pulga

Banned

We never played pretty football before :lol I just had a disagreement because I believed we should have followed with Heynckes' system, instead of Guardiola coming and putting his own system in place.

"compete against each other on a regular basis"

do you even put thought into what you nonsensically write down?

lbLY7Tg.png

omg so regular wow once every 3+ years how can i live with myself
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I didnt agree with Ancelotti when he started the season. Doesn't mean I'm going to just stop watching my team for such a stupid fucking reason lol Heard it here Moyes Boys, stop watching your team because you disagree with the slug's emptyheadedness

Why do I have the feeling you started supporting Bayern in the CL Final vs Inter era lololol

rvy

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOL
rvy pls

Homie, I didn't go to school in 'Murica, so I assume I have a basic understanding of geography. Isn't the country you live in close to America?
Will you offer me food & shelter when I decide to search for my true love and need to make a quick stop in some other country before I get to Seattle and hire a detective?

Wes

venison crêpe
7 managers gone since start of the season in the premier league. Guys get no chance to try to build a team anymore. Clubs run scared.

We never played pretty football before :lol

I just had a disagreement because I believed we should have followed with Heynckes' system, instead of Guardiola coming and putting his own system in place. I didn't watch it because I was against what Pep was doing, not because it wasn't as pretty as Heynckes' last season. I was happy the club was winning most of the matches, but I was against how they were doing it

Genuine question, what sort of a protest is that? Not watching the second half of games because you don't agree with or enjoy the system. It doesn't really show your dislike for anything because it's not like anybody knows. Why wouldn't you just watch your team? I get turning off in a huff during the last few minutes of stoppage time when your team have been wank from the first whistle. But that post of yours baffles me.

Barzul

So pumped for Anfield glad Wilshere is back for that game.

My team for that game:

-------------Giroud
Cazorla----Ozil------Ox
----Wilshere--Arteta
Monreal---BFG---Kosc---Sagna

Barzul

It's funny. Neymar, Ronaldo, Tevez and Januzaj all share the same birthday. Weird coincidence.

Edit: and it's already been posted.

3Sixty

Wilshere will "Suffer a breakdown in training" which will cause a "small setback".

Or in Arsenal world.

Out for 3 months.

Barzul

Gibbs for Monreal I think. Otherwise spot on.

I feel Monreal is better than Gibbs defensively and that might help against Sterling. Then again Gibbs pace will be useful in stopping counters. They're both really good, I'd probably play Monreal in this and Gibbs vs. United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom