• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No, but you just did. :(
Not really, although they've shown quite a lot in the fantastic, I repeat, FANTASTIC documentary episodes they released during the development. They are worth the price of backing alone.

Yeah? I'll watch them then! Assuming I can find them on Youtube..

and no worries I spoiled nothing :p

FootballFan

Is it not dodgy as fuck that €40m was paid to a company owned by Neymar's parents and another €10 paid to them back in 2011?

That 10m in 2011 is part of that 40m innit.

You yourself should know how crazy these 3rd party ownership deals are, remember Tevez? lol.

Don't know why FIFA even allows it.

faridmon

what the heck? y so aggressive?

i have no idea what happened

A lot of people happened not to post as often (like me) or not at all since it has been a very secluded as of late. Maybe people never discussed about their club or often found not to be interested in any of the discussion that takes place.

Nothing to do with Anime, especially there is few of us who watches it regularly. Such a silly question.

This Villarreal - Celta situation, I'm not sure I agree with them playing on.

What section of the crowd was the fan(s) from? Club needs to be sanctioned for not checking fans properly when they come in, and the only way to stop stuff like this is to punish the team.

Same way that the way to stop diving is to have players banned for it.

Blablurn

A lot of people happened not to post as often (like me) or not at all since it has been a very secluded as of late. Maybe people never discussed about their club or often found not to be interested in any of the discussion that takes place.

Nothing to do with Anime, especially there is few of us who watches it regularly. Such a silly question.

Please excuse me my lord. From now on I will refrain from bringing up stupid questions. May you have a nice day and a lot of success in your private life.

Sorry farid, but I have to take issue with that. We constantly have mammoth discussions about film, TV, music and games. Just because there isn't much crossover of those of us in here, and those who like anime, doesn't make it secluded. Plenty to talk about other than football

Linius

Sorry farid, but I have to take issue with that. We constantly have mammoth discussions about film, TV, music and games. Just because there isn't much crossover of those of us in here, and those who like anime, doesn't make it secluded. Plenty to talk about other than football

Are you attacking the Everton supporter? You Liverpool scum.

faridmon

Like I said, its not about Anime or whatnot. Its about the personality in here have been so close-knitted to point that a personnel who isn't as regular will just feel like outsiders.

FootballFan

Like I said, its not about Anime or whatnot. Its about the personality in here have been so close-knitted to point that a personnel who isn't as regular will just feel like outsiders.

I like you and am one of the few anime watchers here, hope I'm not one of the people who makes you feel like an outsider.

subtles

Ashamed?

tumblr_n0ujm2akaE1qd93lwo1_r2_1280.jpg

More JoJo please.

Linius

Lol

I feel welcomed...

Bit on a more serious note, I just enjoy reading posts rather than posting these days. Maybe I am just lazy, or maybe because Everton makes me detached from any purpose.

I manage PR for a club that's super irrelevant in this thread. But I just keep on going. And every once in a while we beat a club that matters so I can laugh about that for a while. DC will never get over me until we meet them again in the CL. I hope it never happens.

faridmon

I manage PR for a club that's super irrelevant in this thread. But I just keep on going. And every once in a while we beat a club that matters so I can laugh about that for a while. DC will never get over me until we meet them again in the CL. I hope it never happens.

Well sadly, My PR skills isn't as good as yours or as DCs.

FootballFan

One of the few? Please, most are just too ashamed to admit it.

Also I am actually downloading bravely default right now.

Whenever anime discussion comes up feels like the same 5 people are discussing haha.

Wilbs mocking of final fantasy has made anime-bros hide in shame.

I used to watch Dragonball Z and Pokemon, they were boss

I watched Akira, it was dogshit. Even if its massively influential, as a film it's a complete mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom