• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I only watch Ghibli stuff.

My uncle tries to get me into manga from time to time. He came with something cool the last time I was there but I already forgot the title. It looked cool though. It had something to do with bodies and a group of peope who did something with the bodies. But I think that's a very common theme in manga :p

faridmon

My uncle tries to get me into manga from time to time. He came with something cool the last time I was there but I already forgot the title. It looked cool though. It had something to do with bodies and a group of peope who did something with the bodies. But I think that's a very common theme in manga :p

Lol, that made me actually laugh out loud....

Watch grave of the fireflies. Uplifting family movie.

I can't stop laughing.

Wilbur

Banned
faridmon i miss you

im sitting here trying to edit a ballad and i miss you

im sitting here trying to edit a song about anal sex and i miss you

im sitting here dead and i miss you

Clegg

I'm taking a film studies class as an elective in Uni. I've developed a new found appreciation for film editors. Had no idea of the amount of work they go through to make a film watchable.

Blablurn

Anime pros will tell you its shit because its mainstream. But L vs Light is amazing, as is the whole show itself.
Yep yep yep.

Everything up to
ls death
is absolute fantastic and could rival any other medium in the world. It really rocked my world back then.

This Villarreal - Celta situation, I'm not sure I agree with them playing on.

What section of the crowd was the fan(s) from? Club needs to be sanctioned for not checking fans properly when they come in, and the only way to stop stuff like this is to punish the team.

Same way that the way to stop diving is to have players banned for it.

I find this bullshit, unless the clubs are unwilling to actually work against it. There is no way to completely search supporters and be 100% sure stuff like this doesn't get in. Punishing the clubs doesn't make any sense unless they aren't cooperating to get this stopped.

There is so many examples of people either throwing things in or hiding it in part of the body that no body search could possible find unless you got a scanner (seriously flares in the pussy or in between ass cheeks), it's completely unreasonable to expect clubs to be able to stop that.

Get proper surveillance at the stadiums however and get those people banned for a long long time, if not permanently in the more extreme cases like this and require some kind of ID when you get in? That's more reasonable. Punishing a whole team and set of supporters for the dumb fuckery of a few is silly and is in the end not really going to change anything, the hools still do what they do no matter what kind of punishments are put on the clubs.

I find this bullshit, unless the clubs are unwilling to actually work against it. There is no way to completely search supporters and be 100% sure stuff like this doesn't get in. Punishing the clubs doesn't make any sense unless they aren't cooperating to get this stopped.

There is so many examples of people either throwing things in or hiding it in part of the body that no body search could possible find unless you got a scanner (seriously flares in the pussy or in between ass cheeks), it's completely unreasonable to expect clubs to be able to stop that.

Get proper surveillance at the stadiums however and get those people banned for a long long time, if not permanently in the more extreme cases like this and require some kind of ID when you get in? That's more reasonable. Punishing a whole team and set of supporters for the dumb fuckery of a few is silly and is in the end not really going to change anything, the hools still do what they do no matter what kind of punishments are put on the clubs.

Do you feel the same way when a section of fans racially abuses a player?

Speaking of anime, Spirited Away is rubbish.

I watched that with a girl into anime shit. All I remember is this little girl running away from weird things, and a mud monster or something.

Do you feel the same way when a section of fans racially abuses a player?

That the clubs shouldn't be punished? Yes, I mean you could punish by not having any fans at the stadium, but punished point wise? Yeah don't do that. Throw out every single one who is seen doing monkey chants or what not and ban them for life though.

Copenhagens supporters used to do some real fucking dumb shit from time to time, and what helped that being solved was ID check ups and more video documentation (to spot people that made the trouble), it wasn't racism but it was stuff like throwing flares at other supporters and tearing down fences to fight and such. Taking away points from the team wasn't' going to help much, especially when many of them were proven to be Swedish and German who were just there to fuck shit up and fight together with their Copenhagen hool friends lol, they don't give a shit about the points.

FootballFan

Farid, you ever watch wannabe Captain Tsubasa, Kickers?

ibhj3LpBesTLmW.gif

That used to be the shiiit.

Sounds like Elfen Lied or some shit like that.

Elchele

Anime is good, what is depressing is when people make a style of live around it.

I loved:

Dragon Ball and DBZ
Super campeones (Captain Tsubasa)
Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin)
Gundam Wing, was also very good

I'm surely forgetting a couple more

edit:
He was a broken shadow of his former self during the jupp era

Heynckes never gave him a chance tbh, he moved Lahm to the LB and made Rafinha a starter as RB. Lahm plays all the matches so Contento was basically dead. Very unfair if you think about it, specially since Rafinha was pure shit back then

faridmon

Farid, you ever watch wannabe Captain Tsubasa, Kickers?

ibhj3LpBesTLmW.gif

That used to be the shiiit.

Sounds like Elfen Lied or some shit like that.

Yeah, That was amazing! It was a bit more realistic than Captain Tsubasa!

When I was young I actually used to watch American cartoons more.

Thundercats, Bikermuase from Mars and Back fRom the Future were all the shit!

@Italian football followers, why are the Copa Italia semis so far in advance of the final? Is it to make things easier for Italian clubs still in Europe going into the closing stages of the season when the fixtures would otherwise pile up?

faridmon

Anime is good, what is depressing is when people make a style of live around it.

I loved:

Dragon Ball and DBZ
Super campeones (Captain Tsubasa)
Samurai X (Rurouni Kenshin)
Gundam Wing, was also very good

I'm surely forgetting a couple more

Nothing wrong with having it as a hobby. I do!
I think you may be talking about who just like the weird Lolli and MOe side of things which I agree! Not my cup of tea either and I do find people who revolve their lifestyle around these to be repulsive.

Elchele

Guys, it is night already and a little bird just crashed in my balcony window. it looks like it is alive, but he just stayed there on its two feets like waiting for something.

I'm sure birds aren't supposed to be "out" at night, what happened to this little guy? :(

Guys, it is night already and a little bird just crashed in my balcony window. it looks like it is alive, but he just stayed there on its two feets like waiting for something.

I'm sure birds aren't supposed to be "out" at night, what happened to this little guy? :(

He's lost and wants you to adopt him.

hiroshawn

Banned
Well lost another bet. I tried to deposit more money and got a call from topbet saying that i exceeded my weekly deposit limit. i got it it increased (It's a onetime increase, can never be increased again.) Gonna make some more bets. Im getting close.

Wilbur

Banned
look faridchan what i got to do to make you love me? what i got to do to make you care? what do i do when lightning strikes me? and i wake to find that you're not there? what i got to do to make you want me? what i got to do to be heard? what do i say when it's all over? sorry seems to be the hardest word. it's sad, so sad. it's a sad, sad situation. and it's getting more and more absurd. it's sad, so sad. why can't we talk it over? oh it seems to me that sorry seems to be the hardest word. what do i do to make you want me? what i got to do to be heard? what do i say when it's all over? sorry seems to be the hardest word. it's sad, so sad. it's a sad, sad situation. and it's getting more and more absurd. it's sad, so sad. why can't we talk it over? oh it seems to me that sorry seems to be the hardest word. yeh. sorry. what i got to do to make you love me? what i got to do to be heard? what do i do when lightning strikes me? what have i got to do? what have i got to do? when sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Linius

Well lost another bet. I tried to deposit more money and got a call from topbet saying that i exceeded my weekly deposit limit. i got it it increased (It's a onetime increase, can never be increased again.) Gonna make some more bets. Im getting close.

You're entering dark territories my friend.

Wilbur

Banned

... close to bankruptcy?

dc89

This is when you stop. Right here and now, you stop. How much have you deposited recently?

Wilbur

Banned
leave my face out of this! :(

and pls

why so young

it's the chicken fumes innit

It's stress

I'm writing up a cover letter for Arnold's work, the grad scheme, and it's already making me out to be some suck up foreskin dweller

and now I have to do something creative in 200 words

i already wrote a poem about racism that was boring and preachy
and my 1100 word lesbian cowgirl ballad is too long even though its good
and i dont know how many words i can limit myself to when writing about how shit ashley young is

help me yurt chan, you're my only hope /end hologram but r2 is stuck
ben kenobi fixes it
help me yurt chan, you're my only hope /end hologram

Marc

Watch grave of the fireflies. Uplifting family movie.

Have you ever seen Barefoot Gen? Its way more upbeat and yet way more depressing, seriously don't get how that is possible.

Not really a big anime fan apart from the few classics like those.

Just read that Guardian article about Ravel, sounds about right for Fat Sam. Such a detestable manager, really wish he would just fuck off from the premier league. Brings down the quality of football. Bet Nolan tells fat Sam all the goings on in the dressing room as well. Of course its not a known fact but wouldn't surprise me that everyone wanted a piece when he was getting all the praise and talk of England.

Elchele

staph
pls

DON'T DO IT

K1LLER7

Its no...

I give up.

Anyway, I am not too hopeful for our match tomorrow. its gonna be a close match. Our confidence have been shot down since that Liverpool game. Dammit!

Anime Bros ;)

See that City won. Day for the broken players. Chelsea should've played Torres.

faridmon

I take it back Willbur, all of it!

I am missing tomorrows match because I have to be in Hartford tomorrow to watch people dance.

I don't know If I am looking to it or not.

Wilbur

Banned
I take it back Willbur, all of it!

I am missing tomorrows match because I have to be in Hartford tomorrow to watch people dance.

I don't know If I am looking to it or not.

What do you mean you have to watch them dance

why do you have to watch them? is it a clockwork orange type situation baby? you should break free from the chains

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's stress

I'm writing up a cover letter for Arnold's work, the grad scheme, and it's already making me out to be some suck up foreskin dweller

and now I have to do something creative in 200 words

i already wrote a poem about racism that was boring and preachy
and my 1100 word lesbian cowgirl ballad is too long even though its good
and i dont know how many words i can limit myself to when writing about how shit ashley young is

ben kenobi fixes it
help me yurt chan, you're my only hope /end hologram
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom