• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

CL Predictions (Make em early innit)

B. Leverkusen 1 - 2 PSG
Man City 2 - 3 Barcalona
Arsenal 0 - 2 Bayern Munich
AC Milan 1 - 2 Atletico Madrid
Zenit 1 - 2 Dortmund
Olympiakos 1 - 3 Man United
Galatasaray 0 - 2 Chelsea
(If it doesn't snow :p)
Schalke 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Wilbur

Banned

B. Leverkusen 1 - 1 PSG
Man City 2 - 2 Barcalona
Arsenal 0 - 1 Bayern Munich
AC Milan 1 - 3 Atletico Madrid
Zenit 1 - 1 Dortmund
Olympiakos 1 - 1 Man United
Galatasaray 1 - 1 Chelsea
Schalke 0 - 2 Real Madrid

dat shit home teams

Elchele

B. Leverkusen 1 - 1 PSG
Man City 2 - 2 Barcalona
Arsenal 0 - 1 Bayern Munich
AC Milan 1 - 3 Atletico Madrid
Zenit 1 - 1 Dortmund
Olympiakos 1 - 1 Man United
Schalke 0 - 2 Real Madrid

dat shit away teams

you honestly think Bayern will only score a goal? I don't even remember the last time that happened :lol
Neverkusen will lose, badly. 0-4 or something like that

B. Leverkusen 1 - 2 PSG
Man City 2 - 3 Barcalona
Arsenal 0 - 2 Bayern Munich
Zenit 1 - 2 Dortmund
Olympiakos 1 - 3 Man United
Galatasaray 0 - 2 Chelsea
(If it doesn't snow :p)
Schalke 0 - 3 Real Madrid

I thought you guys would be a little pessimistic about that now.

dc89

Olympiakos will beat United. I ain't just saying it for teh lulz. They're playing some really good stuff.

FootballFan

B. Leverkusen 0 - 2 PSG
Arsenal 0 - 5 Bayern Munich
AC Milan 1 - 0 Atletico Madrid

Zenit 2 - 4 Dortmund
Olympiakos 2 - 0 Man United
Schalke 2 - 2 Real Madrid

Wilbur

Banned
you honestly think Bayern will only score a goal? I don't even remember the last time that happened :lol
Neverkusen will lose, badly. 0-4 or something like that

Yeah, Arsenal are better than the shitty fuck teams you beat on a regular basis

K1LLER7

It's stress

I'm writing up a cover letter for Arnold's work, the grad scheme, and it's already making me out to be some suck up foreskin dweller

and now I have to do something creative in 200 words

i already wrote a poem about racism that was boring and preachy
and my 1100 word lesbian cowgirl ballad is too long even though its good
and i dont know how many words i can limit myself to when writing about how shit ashley young is

help me yurt chan, you're my only hope /end hologram but r2 is stuck
ben kenobi fixes it
help me yurt chan, you're my only hope /end hologram
Lol

I've left the creative section blank. Need to think of something though.

Wilbur

Banned
Lol

I've left the creative section blank. Need to think of something though.

im going to beat you to this job okay
you are my arch enemy now

nah seriously this cover letter is an embarrassment and i'll be surprised if i ever get a job

Wes

venison crêpe
Well lost another bet. I tried to deposit more money and got a call from topbet saying that i exceeded my weekly deposit limit. i got it it increased (It's a onetime increase, can never be increased again.) Gonna make some more bets. Im getting close.

That's a slippery slope you're potentially going down hiroshawn. I would caution restraint. Think of all the ramifications if things were to not go the way you hope before proceeding.

Wilbur

Banned
I think the last time we scored only one was against Freiburg or Dortmund, actually.
Freiburg > EPL

how many times do i have to tell you awful central americans that there is no such thing as an epl

My God I'm doing it again. Let It Go and more Frozen songs on repeat. Disney why are you hitting my soft spot :(

Have we ever done the best Disney film thing? lets do it

BEST DISNEY FILM

1. Aladdin
2. Hercules
3. Jungle Book

hiroshawn

Banned
This is when you stop. Right here and now, you stop. How much have you deposited recently?

Oh its not much. Less than 25% of my monthly earnings and my limit can't be increased. Plus i'm confident that I will hit 20k in the next month. I'm gonna sim matches on Fifa all night in for tomorrow's betting.

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

KILL ME NOW

iJ3HoWx1QFLsZ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
The Lion King is like one of my favourite films of all time and it's not even in your top three. This hurts me :(

look it was between Jungle Book or Lion King for third place okay I still love it

i just cant

fucking

pat

fucking sfkaj

Marc

Olympiakos will beat United. I ain't just saying it for teh lulz. They're playing some really good stuff.

No way, the crosses will confuse and disorient them into submission.

Seriously though, United in europe are a completely different beast to their league form. I think they will win.

My predictions...

B. Leverkusen 1 - 3 PSG
Man City 2 - 1 Barcalona
Arsenal 2 - 3 Bayern Munich
Zenit 0 - 0 Dortmund
Olympiakos 0 - 2 Man United
Galatasaray 1 - 2 Chelsea
Schalke 0 - 4 Real Madrid

Elchele

how many times do i have to tell you awful central americans that there is no such thing as an epl

I don't care enough to get it right
maybe when they reach the 21 century

Oh its not much. Less than 25% of my monthly earnings and my limit can't be increased. Plus i'm confident that I will hit 20k in the next month. I'm gonna sim matches on Fifa all night in for tomorrow's betting.

:loooool

Clegg

Before people go blaming Moyes they should at least read the story. Slightly worrying that we gave him a clause to extend his contract by a season if he played enough games.

Doesn't mean he'll stay. He has the option to stay if he wants to.

faridmon

What do you mean you have to watch them dance

why do you have to watch them? is it a clockwork orange type situation baby? you should break free from the chains

Lol

Nah, its just that My friend came all the way from Sweden to go to this intensive Dance course this weekend, so I am gonna go an meet him there while watching other people dance.

Its not that wierd, I swear: http://www.gnsh.co.uk/

Linius

look it was between Jungle Book or Lion King for third place okay I still love it

i just cant

fucking

pat

fucking sfkaj

I grew up with Toy Story and The Lion King.

Dem memories.

I like most Disney movies though, especially from my youth and before that.

It's because he's seen as a good influence in the dressing room. Or at least I hope that's why he's being kept on.

He better be our reserve LB next season though.

dc89

Just be careful, you gotta know when to stop if you're having a bad spell. I had a rotten spell last weekend.

Us and Man Utd will be fighting over the same leftback in summer, I fear

When does Buttner and Fabio have their contracts end anyway? Surely they're not going to have 4 left backs lol.

Also Chelsea are going to take Shaw and you will have to deal with it, I guess United just realized that.

Clegg

It's because he's seen as a good influence in the dressing room. Or at least I hope that's why he's being kept on.

He better be our reserve LB next season though.
It doesn't say he's being kept on tho. He signed a contract in 2011 with some sort of clause that allowed him the option of another year once it expired if he met certain targets. Evidently he has and now he can decide whether he wants to exercise it or not.

Patrice Evra has earned an extension to his contract at Manchester United and is now in a position to decide whether his future lies at the club next season. The France international has started 25 of United's 26 Premier League fixtures this campaign, triggering a clause in a deal he agreed with the club in February 2011.

Evra, who is one of the best paid players at Old Trafford on a basic salary of over £6million gross, has earned the option of an additional year's contract at United. The option is unilateral, entitling the five-times Premier League champion to leave the club on a free transfer should he elect to take up a more attractive offer elsewhere.

Eh, as Clegg says he may still fuck off.

Marc

Evra, lol. Guy must whisper sweet nothings into Moyse's ear.

Have we ever done the best Disney film thing? lets do it

BEST DISNEY FILM

1. Aladdin
2. Hercules
3. Jungle Book

Just a top 3?

1. Sword in the Stone
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. Robin Hood

Aladdin deserves a mention though as Jasmine transcends animation into fap territory.

When does Buttner and Fabio have their contracts end anyway? Surely they're not going to have 4 left backs lol.

Also Chelsea are going to take Shaw and you will have to deal with it, I guess United just realized that.

Their wages are probably low enough that I imagine that Man Utd will either tell them to find new clubs, or spend the remainder of their contracts in the reserves

New LB
Evra
Buttner

Not bad tbh

edit: Is Fabio on loan at Cardiff?

K1LLER7

i'm going to beat you to this job okay
you are my arch enemy now

nah seriously this cover letter is an embarrassment and i'll be surprised if i ever get a job
W2TOFFw.gif

Hopefully one of us gets it mate :)

Tbh, not too fussed with applications at the moment. Main aim is to make sure I get a good grade at the end of the course. Thankfully, coursework's are going well. Need to start revising properly for the exams though. Got 5 in May ;_;

Linius

Where's that Lion King love?

1. The Lion King
2. Aladdin
3. The Fox and the Hound

But really equally love for The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan, Snow White etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom