• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

So apparently some Emma Stone nudes have found their way on to the internet.

cr5LxAm.png
EVERYWHERE

Wilbur

Banned
Underwhelming, low-res. You could just get a picture of Faye Reagan, squint and probably get the same effect.

Blake Lively was the best at her nudes.

I want to see them anyway ok

Someone just fucking hit me up

This has been my dream since 2k7

Hixx

Underwhelming, low-res. You could just get a picture of Faye Reagan, squint and probably get the same effect.

Blake Lively was the best at her nudes.

Faye Reagan is a hard on killer. Too many freckles and that genital warts video... never again.

I want to see them anyway ok

Someone just fucking hit me up

This has been my dream since 2k7

Its the first thing you will see on egotastic you fucking gonk

Jack cw

Bayern Munich record since they last played Arsenal:
I'm so glad we have Robben, Götze, Kroos and Thiago tonight as I think they will decide the match today in our favour. This years Bayern are considerably versatile in attack than last year and since this is an away for us, the more goals we score tonight, the better for the match at home when Ribery has his stage.

Developed by Spike Chunsoft, Conception 2 marks the series' first English-language entry. It stars a young man gifted (or cursed?) by the special ability to fight the monsters currently plaguing his world. This makes him a Disciple, and these Disciples are highly in demand as the source of these monsters, the Pandora Labyrinth, has begun churning beasties out at an alarming rate. Luckily, the Labyrinth isn't the only element of the game prone to procreation. Disciples fight these monsters by creating "star children," and just in case the game's title didn't give away the glaring subtext, the process of creating your squad of combatants "brings a new meaning to the phrase 'after-school activities,'" as Atlus puts it.

GOTY?

Messi

Bayern Munich record since they last played Arsenal:

Played: 57
Won: 52
Drawn: 3
Lost: 2

Yeah but Bayern play in the Bundesliga. Its the equivalent of pointing to barcas league record to show how good they are. It's pointless. The league is so one sided it's not even funny.

Jack cw

Yeah but Bayern play in the Bundesliga. Its the equivalent of pointing to barcas league record to show how good they are. It's pointless. The league is so one sided it's not even funny.

And yet they have to bring up their max to win many of the games. I know many people here dont follow all the Bayern matches and Bundesliga in general and only see the table and results but you have to do something right when you have a record like this. Regardless of the league, any contender for the CL needs to beat the best of all the EU leagues.

Messi

And yet they have to bring up their max to win many of the games. I know many people here dont follow all the Bayern matches and Bundesliga in general and only see the table and results but you have to do something right when you have a record like this. Regardless of the league, any contender for the CL needs to beat the best of all the EU leagues.

Would bayern have a double digit lead in the premiership? Barça wouldn't

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris

I hope Arsenal actually come out for a fight, City laid down and died for the first half against Barca, they gave them all the time in the world, only threatening slightly from set pieces. Maybe thats champions league inexperience but it was disheartening to see one of the best teams in England not even attempt to dominate the game. For all their possession Barca did nothing with the ball until the penalty.

Blablurn

That record features wins against Chelsea, Barca, Juve, Dortmund and City.

Jack cw

Would bayern have a double digit lead in the premiership? Barça wouldn't

I cannot really tell you. On paper the BPL teams are stronger than the BL teams but that doesnt neccessarily mean that Bayern, Barca, PSG or Real would perform worse. The way the leagues play football are diferrent, so its pretty useless to compare it like this. We have seen this kind of dominance regulary in the last few years. Barca in La Liga, ManU in BPL and Bayern in BL. Thats ok. CL is another thing.

I cannot really tell you. On paper the BPL teams are stronger than the BL teams but that doesnt neccessarily mean that Bayern, Barca, PSG or Real would perform worse. The way the leagues play football are diferrent, so its pretty useless to compare it like this. We have seen this kind of dominance regulary in the last few years. Barca in La Liga, ManU in BPL and Bayern in BL. Thats ok. CL is another thing.

They perform better in the champions league because the leagues are easier. In the BL and Serie A teams have to play at 100% all of the time. Bayern, RM and Barca can play 70-80% and still cruise to wins against most teams.

Bayern also have it the easiest of all big teams, because of the 18 team league and huge winter break. Bayern are ALWAYS the freshest team at this stage of the competition.

Jack cw

I hope Arsenal actually come out for a fight, City laid down and died for the first half against Barca, they gave them all the time in the world, only threatening slightly from set pieces. Maybe thats champions league inexperience but it was disheartening to see one of the best teams in England not even attempt to dominate the game. For all their possession Barca did nothing with the ball until the penalty.
Precisely. The only chance for Arsenal to be able to stand against Bayern is to relentlessly attack Alaba and Rafinha and close the gaps between Thiago, Kroos and Götze. That will prevent Bayerns tiki taka but on the other hand, Bayern will use long balls on Mandzukic and normally this doesnt end well for the opposition as he is going to process the ball to either Robben or Götze to break through defence but it could work for Arsenal.

Precisely. The only chance for Arsenal to be able to stand against Bayern is to relentlessly attack Alaba and Rafinha and close the gaps between Thiago, Kroos and Götze. That will prevent Bayerns tiki taka but on the other hand, Bayern will use long balls on Mandzukic and normally this doesnt end well for the opposition as he is going to process the ball to either Robben or Götze to break through defence but it could work for Arsenal.

I am positive Wenger has not even spoken once about how Bayern play to our players. The guy is such a clueless fuck and plays the same boring football over and over now regardless of the opposition. The only time he has changed that policy was during the run in to the end of the season last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom