• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Fuck Chelsea going after Costa, Cavani and christ knows who else in the summer. Patrick Bamford is better than the current shit we have.

Welcome aboard the Bamford bus. Kid is mint, keep telling all of ye :)

Sorry for the rubs quality

Bamford.gif

Meier

I was so sure this was going to be a goal. Figured worst case Valdes palms it out right to Dzeko. Valdes had an amazing performance.

MintyGiantDungenesscrab.gif

rvy

Banned
Wenger, the perennial
4th spot contender
He's slender
Boy lover
Not a big spender
Big offender
Buried Arsenal forever
Mourinho in his head
War of words
Wenger defeated
Gets heated
Acts like a bitch
Depleted
Says Mourinho cheated

Amazing.

Elchele

Against Chelsea Bayern were lucky, win is a win I know we all accept that. City was 1 win and 1 loss. That is all I said, against the epl teams not that impressive. Barca and Juve never scored a goal against Bayern we scored 3 and at least a goal in both games.

Do you realize the match against Chelsea was when the team barely knew how Guardiola wanted them to play, and practically the players had to figure it out how to play that day. not to mention the injured players

Against City in the second leg we played without a DM, we played 3 AMs in midfield. Obviously it was going to end up badly

we are nothing like that anymore, we finally are making progress in how we play under Pep

What a tit Pellegrini has turned into. As soon as the pressure starts and the goals stop flowing, this is what happens? What is the relevance of the referee's nationality when his country is unrelated to either club?

Might as well let that sour old stupid cunt Mike Summerbee take the press conferences

Barzul

Something cool just happened. I cancelled my Amazon prime student account because after I graduated Amazon wanted to start charging me the full $79 a year instead of the $39 I got with student. I try to order something today and they offer me Prime at the same price of $39 so I renew.

pulga

Banned
I think they'd be battering your league as well. They'd smash the fuck out of your top 3, in addition to the other 17 no-marks.

Nope, no chance in hell they'd have a double digit lead in La Liga. Barca, Madrid and Bayern are easily the favorites to take this CL. Top two teams of the PL are about to be eliminated in the first round, says it all really.

Blablurn

Nope, no chance in hell they'd have a double digit lead in La Liga. Barca, Madrid and Bayern are easily the favorites to take this CL. Top two teams of the PL are about to be eliminated in the first round, says it all really.

I make a lot of fun about you guys but I actually agree with you. Real Madrid is definiely one of the BIG favourites. They look strong this year. Even without CR7.

Maybe we could win the direct matches against RM/Barcelona/Atlético, but we wouldn't be so far ahead than the three of them in La Liga.

I think it may well still be double figures though. If it wasn't, it would be because the 16 clubs below Bayern, Barca, Madrid and Atletico are complete dogshite, and would be smashed every game by everyone in the top 4

To build such a lead obviously requires other teams to take points from the team in 2nd place, and that doesn't happen as much in La Liga as it's such a lopsided league. Bayern are still much, much better than anyone in La Liga though

Blablurn

I expect Bayern to destroy Arsenal. But I'll be pleasantly surprised if they can get a result.

I expect Arsenal to push hard in the first 20 minutes. From what I saw against Dortmund, Nürnberg or Stuttgart this seems to be the biggest threat for Bayern. For some reason we always need some time to get started.

Ravel. Fucking fat sam the cunt. Hopefully he tears it up at QPR and gets back into the PL. He's easily good enough to play in the league.

If that were the case he wouldn't have struggled to keep his place ahead of Matt Taylor. Many (Ravel included, seemingly) are of the mind that he deserves a place in our squad by default, when really his performances have been fairly poor at he's repeatedly failed to grab the opportunities Sam's given to him, preferring to instead use his agent to engineer a move away rather than show a bit of determination and fight for his spot.

Hope he does well at QPR, but Harry's exactly the sort of manager to excuse his excesses and feed his ego.

Actually, Bayern would fail to win La Liga.

They let James Milner score against them.

Michu out of Thursday's game against Napoli, hopefully out of our game as well

Elchele

How many Arsenal Players would make the Bayern XI? I think Koscielny, Sagna and Ozil would make it.

Ozil ahead of Thiago/Gotze? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I always liked Sagna but I think he's pass it. He's 31yo already
Koscielny could compete for a starting spot, yes.

Wilbur

Banned
How many Arsenal Players would make the Bayern XI? I think Koscielny, Sagna and Ozil would make it.

Sagna, but only to replace Rafinha. If it was me I'd play Lahm at right back and Martinez at CDM. Arguably Mertesacker over Dante, but Bayern could do better than both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom