• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Thoughts on episode 2 of Utopia

edit: Pellegrini's use of Demichelis is tantamount to sabotage. Letting his heart rule his head, the guy is not a good player.
Demichelis and Kolarov should not have started. Nasri would have provided a much better outlet for a pass. Pellegrini had City playing quite defensively, sad stuff.

It worked for us, it'll work for you. Believe in the power of the Courtois howler.
courtois-error-vs-zenit.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D281

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That Elche decision alone means you're not allowed to criticise referees until 2018.

Plus, you know. the whole Juve paying referees for the league titles in 2005 and 2006 thing.
The case was on one season btw :p No one knows why the other one was stripped to this day looool.

Well, glad the court cleared it up in the end ;)

pulga

Banned
A definite penalty

It wasn't a red

City were absolutely fantastic

The game was really loud

loooooool you had me going there for a second, until i reached the end! good one bebby

A Madrid fan hacked into their twitter too. Go back a couple of pages.

secret agent susan on the job

Does your hatred of Barca make you boycott their games now?

Messi am cry

pls i was out with a member of the opposite sex, sadly she didn't want to watch a movie so no barca game for me
plugmoon37dl9.png

That Elche decision alone means you're not allowed to criticise referees until 2018.

Plus, you know. the whole Juve paying referees for the league titles in 2005 and 2006 thing.

hitcher you're so boring sometimes
nt5j5sS.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
hitcher you're so boring sometimes
nt5j5sS.png
I THINK he's trying to troll us, but he's only pissing off Zabo really :lol :lol he almost got himself banned last time :lol

Liverpool fans like to dwell on the past though. Next thing you know, they'll celebrate a 40 y/o match result on one of their rivals tsk tsk.

Wilbur

Banned
With 10 men just because Alexis found Terrys back massage too rough and then playing with fucking Bosingwa in the CB position lol.
iAMrOJj3G3HBL.png

Fake edit : there's too damn many icons in the OT now, I can't find what I want.

When I'm home tomorrow I'll go through and get rid of ones we don't really use. We're running out of character space as well

Zabojnik

I finally saw 12 years a slave. Loved it. Right now, I'm imagining me being Solomon and you the godless cunt that is Fassbender in the movie. You better fucking run.

Turok_TTZ

Why disappoint yourself and watch Milan? They're even more dead than we are.

perhaps due to wanting to see whether pathetico can actually slay meelan or not.
I think pathetico are a good side on their day but it remains to be seen whether they can replicate the form shown in la liga for the cl.
pathetico is called pathetico for a reason.

and who doesn't enjoy watching a former glorious club continue falling down in shambles?
tis why observing manutd is so fun, so fun to see a titan fall.

Lightning

Banned
Dimarzio says we want Sagna on a free in the summer? Dafuq?

Makes no sense at all that one.
Makes no sense for Sagna too. You're not going to offer that much more than Arsenal and this is his last chance at a payday and he won't get that at either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Monaco have offered him 120k a week and a 10m sign on fee. There's no chance in living hell Arsenal or Liverpool are matching that nor should our clubs. Bye bye Sagna, bring in Chambers Arsene.

Koko

Banned
Makes no sense for Sagna too. You're not going to offer that much more than Arsenal and this is his last chance at a payday and he won't get that at either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Monaco have offered him 120k a week and a 10m sign on fee. There's no chance in living hell Arsenal or Liverpool are matching that nor should our clubs. Bye bye Sagna, bring in Chambers Arsene.

Knowing Wenger he would probably go for Aurier.

Blablurn

Steven Ribéry scored in the last Bayern U19 match

BguVcQXCMAAbu25.jpg

Scholl's son plays in the same team, and he hit the post twice

So there is a chance that we will have Ribery and Scholl playing together in the future Bayern XI?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No worries dc you'll just have to spend another £100-200 million to get your squad up to scratch, plus buy a couple more football clubs to offset the FFP calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom