• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ignore list has been empty so long... until today. Congrats, Zabojnik.

Add me to the list.

#ForzaZabo

Please, I'd never even stoop to comment on a blonde bimbo like her.

igT4eN4wXHbew.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dimarzio says we want Sagna on a free in the summer? Dafuq?

Makes no sense at all that one.

Makes perfect sense. Johnson is awful and his wages are massive and Kelly is not in Rogers plans. Sagna + Flanagan would be an upgrade on what you have now.

Amazon are fucking cunts. I bought a TV 10 days ago and they sent me an email today with "why don't you buy this?" or something and show a TV. And I'm like "wait, are they kidding me, I just bought that TV."

It's 50€ cheaper now. Why are they doing this? Fuck them

King_Moc

Banned
Amazon are fucking cunts. I bought a TV 10 days ago and they sent me an email today with "why don't you buy this?" or something and show a TV. And I'm like "wait, are they kidding me, I just bought that TV."

Contact them about it. They might refund the difference.

nawz

Banned

You can get that refunded I believe. Just call them up and bitch.

I finally saw 12 years a slave. Loved it. Right now, I'm imagining me being Solomon and you the godless cunt that is Fassbender in the movie. You better fucking run.

That sounds like a threat. Wesley pls.

(Has Mumei abandoned us since Wes was made a mod?)

The case was on one season btw :p No one knows why the other one was stripped to this day looool.

Well, glad the court cleared it up in the end ;)

Would you agree that the 2006 title should have just been struck off from the record as well? The situation was so fucked up according to the investigation at the time, with so many clubs involved, I'd have just said 'fuck it, nobody really deserves the title.'

Inter winning by default always seemed a bit weird to me, like it's disingenuous to claim that you won the title when it comes with the caveat that it happened due to a scandal. Especially since they finished 15 points behind you, and 12 behind AC. No amount of poor refereeing decisions would account for that gap, surely?

Especially since it was that cunt Mancini who benefitted :p

Makes perfect sense. Johnson is awful and his wages are massive and Kelly is not in Rogers plans. Sagna + Flanagan would be an upgrade on what you have now.

Johnson is a very good player in awful form. With his contract situation, I'd be inclined to keep him, see if he can get back on form (worth mentioning that he was carrying an injury or two for most of the season apparently), then let him leave on a free.

If he gets some semblance of form back, he'll be worth at least £10m to us, and there's no chance anyone will be paying that for him in the summer, let alone with the wages he wants.

He either stays with us on lower wages, or goes somewhere else on lower wages, unless he's hoping Monaco or someone makes him a massive offer, which I can't see. Time for him to prove that he's worth being one of our highest paid players, or accept a lower contract, or leave next summer.

He has a good 3 months left to show which direction should be taken. I'd be inclined to hope that he returns to decent form, since he clearly wasn't right physically, when he was carrying the injury. Defending's never been his greatest attribute obviously, but he wasn't even trying to get forward.

I'd be very happy with Sagna though based on this season's form, really can't see that happening though unless we somehow end up in the CL spot and they don't.

nawz

Banned
I think Amazon Germany stopped doing that.

But, well, I still sent them a bitching email, let's wait what happens...

I know in the UK we have a 14 day money back return policy. Just tell them that you'll return the product and buy it back for cheaper. So instead of making it more of a cost on both sides to just refund you the difference in the prices.

sohois

That sounds like a threat. Wesley pls.

(Has Mumei abandoned us since Wes was made a mod?)

Would you agree that the 2006 title should have just been struck off from the record as well? The situation was so fucked up according to the investigation at the time, with so many clubs involved, I'd have just said 'fuck it, nobody really deserves the title.'

Inter winning by default always seemed a bit weird to me, like it's disingenuous to claim that you won the title when it comes with the caveat that it happened due to a scandal. Especially since they finished 15 points behind you, and 12 behind AC. No amount of poor refereeing decisions would account for that gap, surely?

Especially since it was that cunt Mancini who benefitted :p

Johnson is a very good player in awful form. With his contract situation, I'd be inclined to keep him, see if he can get back on form (worth mentioning that he was carrying an injury or two for most of the season apparently), then let him leave on a free.

If he gets some semblance of form back, he'll be worth at least £10m to us, and there's no chance anyone will be paying that for him in the summer, let alone with the wages he wants.

He either stays with us on lower wages, or goes somewhere else on lower wages, unless he's hoping Monaco or someone makes him a massive offer, which I can't see. Time for him to prove that he's worth being one of our highest paid players, or accept a lower contract, or leave next summer.

He has a good 3 months left to show which direction should be taken. I'd be inclined to hope that he returns to decent form, since he clearly wasn't right physically, when he was carrying the injury. Defending's never been his greatest attribute obviously, but he wasn't even trying to get forward.

I'd be very happy with Sagna though based on this season's form, really can't see that happening though unless we somehow end up in the CL spot and they don't.

Usho is correct here; doesn't matter how good Johnson is playing really, his wages are so colossal that it just does not make any sense to keep him at his age. At best he would have one more top season, and even then that is highly unlikely given his injury proneness.

Now maybe Liverpool wouldn't be able to find anyone to take him off their hands with his wage demands, but if they do then by all means he should be sold - and to be honest I would not be at all surprised to find some silly club willing to pay Liverpool a decent chunk of money for him.

Did you add the klopp about to eat the 4th referee gif?

Haha, I definitely should have!

I know in the UK we have a 14 day money back return policy. Just tell them that you'll return the product and buy it back for cheaper. So instead of making it more of a cost on both sides to just refund you the difference in the prices.

Yeah, I guess that would be the next step I'd do. Tried it the nice way, so let's wait for that answer first.

Marc

I wonder who mourinho is cheering at. He has a beef with pep and wenger now.

Definitely for Wenger, Mourinho has him in his pocket. Plus would help with the league potentially.

Pep pretty much has mourinho in his pocket, supercup friendly seems so long ago now. Where lukakus Chelsea career died.

if there is a God, please, i never asked you anything but please, allow Arsenal to lose so i can post the rap song i wrote about Arsenal.

pls, Zeus.

Wilbur

Banned
Pellegrini's quotes loooooooooooool fuck this is the exact same thing he pretends not to talk about. At least Mourinho is open about being a cunt. Little bitter prick, Pelle.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pellegrini has lost the plot, Navas dived, everyone saw it, it was not a penalty BUT in full motion it looked like one and it was an idiotic challenge forcing a decision. Maybe he should answer why it took 60 minutes for city to attempt to attack.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Pellegrini has lost the plot, Navas dived, everyone saw it, it was not a penalty BUT in full motion it looked like one and it was an idiotic challenge forcing a decision. Maybe he should answer why it took 60 minutes for city to attempt to attack.

This is what always happens when a manager who is used to getting horrible decisions in their favour suddenly gets one against them. City are lucky this game didn't end 0-3, Barca had a clear goal ruled out wrongly.

Anyway, a team with Joe Hart is never going to win a game like this, he fucked up in all their big CL games and he fucked up again here. I still remember that hilarious shambles at the Bernabeu. If he'd just come for the ball and closed his legs then Alves wouldn't have scored, instead he did the splits and destroyed the tie.

GHG

So he went nearly naked for posing yeah.

I find it hard to belive but both her and him are saying they didn't go the whole hog.

But Giroud said via his Twitter account: 'Ultimate precision with respect to my apologies...Yes I made a mistake but not I have not committed adultery! Things are clear...'

And she's said he was "extremely loving and tactile person".

You have this in your bed...:

Celia-Kay.jpg

... For 3 hours and you are "loving and tactile".

bunk-the-wire.gif

Wife or no wife, this situation sums Giroud up for me. Wenger should give Sanogo another start. I have no doubt that Van Persie would have hit it
even if she said no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom