• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
A rainy Wednesday night in Stoke, Messi meets Shawcross as they battle for the europa league spots
giroudd24rxm.png
Wait until Götze and Ribery meet Wes Brown tackles looooooooool

Blablurn

Precisely. The only chance for Arsenal to be able to stand against Bayern is to relentlessly attack Alaba and Rafinha and close the gaps between Thiago, Kroos and Götze. That will prevent Bayerns tiki taka but on the other hand, Bayern will use long balls on Mandzukic and normally this doesnt end well for the opposition as he is going to process the ball to either Robben or Götze to break through defence but it could work for Arsenal.

I love Klopps quote about us after the Dortmund game. "We started pressing them pretty well. They even when for the long passes. And then they bring the lil 1.70 guys. I have to admit, that's a cool idea."

lol, it shows how many gameplan ideas we have. love it. we were never as as flexible as nowadays.

Jack cw

Chelsea was penalties with an extra man, City 1 win and 1 loss. Not that impressive.
And Juve was because of Buffon underestimating Alabas shot that got deflected by Vidal. Two of the 4 goals against Barca in Allianz Arena were irregular, Dortmund had eaten us for breakfast in the first 40 minutes of the final if it werent for Neuer and pure luck. Yet we won. This is how football works, even Barca in its prime had to struggle tremendously and they werent called Uefalona for nothing. I know you are salty Lightning, but no need to downplay a fantastic squad and its record. Pls understand.

Slizz

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Here's how it could work. Instead of the bullshit just flashing as soon as he moves his mouth, have "Bull" show first, wait a frame or 2 then add "Shit"

It seems like theres about 2 pronounced lip movements that you could do that with.

Carbonox

I'm on the side of the fence who thinks those Emma Stone pics aren't her. Looks like her which is enough for my penis to enjoy the soulless flames of her ginger face and nips.

I'm on the side of the fence who thinks those Emma Stone pics aren't her. Looks like her which is enough for my penis to enjoy the soulless flames of her ginger face and nips.

There's a lot of chicks I don't find that extremely hot, but can see the appeal of, Olivia Wilde and such. Bu Emma Stone is just... No, I don't understand a all.

Carbonox

There's a lot of chicks I don't find that extremely hot, but can see the appeal of, Olivia Wilde and such. Bu Emma Stone is just... No, I don't understand a all.

im easy son

But seriously, I think she's attractive but odd looking. Wouldn't class her as stone cold stunner though. A good looking average chick perhaps? I dunno.

Lightning

Banned
And Juve was because of Buffon underestimating Alabas shot that got deflected by Vidal. Two of the 4 goals against Barca in Allianz Arena were irregular, Dortmund had eaten us for breakfast in the first 40 minutes of the final if it werent for Neuer and pure luck. Yet we won. This is how football works, even Barca in its prime had to struggle tremendously and they werent called Uefalona for nothing. I know you are salty Lightning, but no need to downplay a fantastic squad and its record. Pls understand.
I'm not salty I have no reason to be nor any reason to have anything against Bayern. I never mentioned Juve or Barca because Bayern done exceptionally well in those ties.

Against Chelsea Bayern were lucky, win is a win I know we all accept that. City was 1 win and 1 loss. That is all I said, against the epl teams not that impressive. Barca and Juve never scored a goal against Bayern we scored 3 and at least a goal in both games.

Jack cw

I'm not salty I have no reason to be nor any reason to have anything against Bayern. I never mentioned Juve or Barca because Bayern done exceptionally well in those ties.

Against Chelsea Bayern were lucky, win is a win I know we all accept that. City was 1 win and 1 loss. That is all I said, against the epl teams not that impressive. Barca and Juve never scored a goal against Bayern we scored 3 and at least a goal in both games.

Fair enough. Then I hope we continue to concede no goal.

bjaelke

He's not part of the squad for the game tomorrow.

Ambrosini, Aquilani, Borja Valero, Bakic, Bardini, Compper, Empereur, Fazzi, Fernandez, Gomez, Ilicic, Joaquin, Matri, Neto, Pasqual, Pizarro, Roncaglia, Rosati, Ryder, Savic, Tomovic.

Lightning

Banned
Fair enough. Then I hope we continue to concede no goal.
I don't expect us to beat Bayern. You're the best team in the world but I do expect us to give you a good game and to test you. I want to see the improvement from our squad, that's what is most interesting for me.

And what is absolutely most important Bayern should earn their goals. Last season our defending and Szczesny were so bad. But defend properly, make Bayern earn their goals, and we give ourselves a chance. That's what I want to see.

L To The P feat. Clegg The Clank, Wilbbz Nando, Kraut Milch Monster and Pedo Boy Wooden - Squeezing The Gooner Mongs

(L To The P)

Ozil invisibile man
Legend is true
Hollow and see through
Escapes human sight
That's right
Riding with his crew
Him and Ramsey makes two
You can add Giroud
Cheats on his wife
Doesn't have a clue
How to escape
His fate
Too late to resent
Time to get bent

(Clegg The Clank)

Wenger, the perennial
4th spot contender
He's slender
Boy lover
Not a big spender
Big offender
Buried Arsenal forever
Mourinho in his head
War of words
Wenger defeated
Gets heated
Acts like a bitch
Depleted
Says Mourinho cheated

(All)

Squeezing the gooner mongs
Can you hear the grunts?
Burn it to the ground
This club made of cunts

(Wilbbz Nando)

8 years of failure
8 more to come
Nothing can be done
Numb to sucess
Arsenal scum
In great distress
Lack finesse
Can't progress
Germans got their number
Arsenal going under
In the league
Underachieving
Better believe
It's fatigue

(Kraut Milch Monster)

Disbelieving
Grieving
Chances of title decreasing
Dreaming
Of a better time
Return to prime
Just kidding
They were never good
Understood?
Shite team
Learn to bend
Swimming upstream
A wet dream
Comes to an end

(All)

Squeezing the gooner mongs
Can you hear the grunts?
Burn it to the ground
This club made of cunts

(Pedo Boy Wooden)

In the grand scheme
Mere lambs
Brought to the slaughter
A club killed
A nation thrilled
A wish fullfilled
Should've been buried in the sea
So no one could see
The rotting corpse
And smell the foul scent
That emanates
And propagates
From the stadium of cunts
Called The Emirates

(L To The P)

Wenger moaning
Can't seat still
Skating uphill
Endless droning
Mute the telly
Would rather watch
Poetry by John Terry
Take it down a notch
I'm a bit blunt
But upfront
Still can't find your pocket
World would be a better place
If we sent you to space
Tied on a fuckin rocket

PEACE

Wilbur

Banned
Zabo I bet your hair is absolutely shit so go away

Lambda give us a hot beat and we will rap for you and then send it to Olivier Giroud's twitter

Zabo got long glorious, fairly curly hair, down to just below his shoulders. He ties it up in a pony tail sometimes.

That's at least how I imagined it.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Chelsea going after Costa, Cavani and christ knows who else in the summer. Patrick Bamford is better than the current shit we have.

See his goal last night? Yeezus that shit was top.

Zabo got long glorious, fairly curly hair, down to just below his shoulders. He ties it up in a pony tail sometimes.

That's at least how I imagined it.

I bet it's in the style of Baggio but with the coarseness of Kolo's thick monstrous bum pubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom