• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 3's main problem is it looking like fucking WoW.

Holy shit, what a post. Still, that Twitter account is mean.

It's not really mean, mostly the stuff on there is so unbelievable stupid that it deserves to get called a shit post. Like the guy the other day defending Breivik because he can't get a pizza served that isn't made by Kurds.

I always hated collars when playing football because they're always a bit too loose and will hit you in the face when you are running.

They look classy though.

confuziz

Banned
Me da bought me this for Wembley

plsunderstands8fsmj.png

Gosh it's so pretty :3

Collars 4 life

Nice atletico shirt

Auction house was never the problem. The loot system was utter shit. Hasn't been fixed, unless you count "increased the drop rate" as fixing, at least to my knowledge.

Lame

In Lehmann's terms, what was wrong with the loot system? Too random, rare drops too common, frontloaded*, backloaded* etc?

*Fuck knows if that's the correct nomenclature

wedward

Oo This isn't ominous at all, at all.

------------Szczęsny---------
Sagna-Per---Kos--Monreal
-------Arteta------Flamini-----
Ox----------Ozil-------Cazorla
------------Poldi------------------

Don't really have a clue what to expect. Figure it can go from us nicking a win to a complete trashing. Just hope Wenger won't throw caution to a wind.

Arteta is suspended.

There's virtually no diversity. After a while you realize that there's some stats (e.g. only your main stat affects damage) you want and that everything else is (more or less) worthless. Sure, there's *some* variation, but not much. As a result you could play for dozens of hours without finding anything good, so your only option at upgrading was to gather enough gold to buy something on the auction house.

I've put 300 hours into the game and found virtually nothing useful/worthwile the last maybe 30 hours. Increasing the drop rate is nice, but it doesn't fix the real problems. Getting rid of the auction house makes things probably worse. I'm sure there's some excellent articles on this that can analyze the situation a lot better though. Don't get me wrong, the game was a lot of fun, but after dozens of hours of finding nothing I decided that enough was enough, especially when you do runs with other players (that find stuff every minute).

Cheers. Will probably wait for a price drop then, not quite sure why its full price in the first place

Meier

Lame

In Lehmann's terms, what was wrong with the loot system? Too random, rare drops too common, frontloaded*, backloaded* etc?

I have it on PC and the main problem was that you just simply never, ever (relatively) got loot that was actually good enough to use essentially. I'm talking playing through all acts on multiple difficulties and never getting a decent rare. If you wanted to progress, you were essentially forced to use the AH because the drop rate of quality items was as low as humanly possible. I believe they tuned some of this in the console versions to reflect the lack of AH.

FootballFan

I was so sure this was going to be a goal. Figured worst case Valdes palms it out right to Dzeko. Valdes had an amazing performance.

MintyGiantDungenesscrab.gif

Valdes is great, what a cunt though. He has been just so good this season.

y is he leaving

:(

What a tit Pellegrini has turned into. As soon as the pressure starts and the goals stop flowing, this is what happens? What is the relevance of the referee's nationality when his country is unrelated to either club?

Might as well let that sour old stupid cunt Mike Summerbee take the press conferences

Yeah such a dumb comment. =/

Has Guardiola ever had a breakdown in a press conference?

Not really, but kinda.

It was right before the CL match, amazing rant which made Mou and Madrid shit their pants in the CL semis.

Mou had no reply lol. Apparently the Barca squad all applauded Pep when he came into the hotel back from that press conference haha.

Hahahaha wtf.

Fergie

Banned
It's near guys...

Would be a better matchup if Ramsey and Walcott weren't fucked. Including Giroud having off the field issues.

Slizz

Anyone know what channel is showing the Milan game stateside?

Checked FS1 and FS2, some bullshit NASCAR crap on 1 and Arse on 2.

Tc91

Lame

El Idiota and Meier pretty much summed it up. You farm for countless hours and get jack shit and even 90% of the legendaries are absolute crap.

That being said I'm dying to play the beta, didn't get in on either of the waves and this Twitter giveaway is probably the last chance to get in. 1 month wait :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom