• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor554

Anyone got a gif of Alves and Neymar dancing after Neymars goal tonight?

tumblr_n122c0GQtB1qjexqoo1_250.gif

Already read the plot synopsis bruv. I'm Wilbur, but without the wasted time of actually watching the thing I've just read about :p

Please watch that movie. You have to watch that movie at least once.

@Ravel. Fucking fat sam the cunt. Hopefully he tears it up at QPR and gets back into the PL. He's easily good enough to play in the league.

@Regulus topic, maybe he's upset at me. I remember someone asking where Regulus was and I responded something like "probably in his anime thread or twitter discussing anime."

Zabojnik

Death note is the best series of all time.

Yeah, no.

Speaking of anime, Spirited Away is rubbish.

Yeah, no.

@Italian football followers, why are the Copa Italia semis so far in advance of the final? Is it to make things easier for Italian clubs still in Europe going into the closing stages of the season when the fixtures would otherwise pile up?

Nobody knows. It's the FIGC, sense isn't one of their fortes. Nothing is, really.

Messi

Who could forget this classic dye job. The beard kills me.

563184_449694815117693_807642453_n.jpg

I wish he would do stupider stuff with his hair in Barca. He has stopped growing the mohawk too :(

Showaddy

Sounds like NBA GAF was locked because some excessively abused a poster in the thread. But said poster was also baiting a lot of them into it and ran to a mod when he saw stuff he didn't like.

hold on..

The poster who stirred it up then snitched didn't even get banned lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I watched True Detective first episode, holy shit. McConaughey absolutely killing it, his delivery in the last line of the episode, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

HBO :bow

wedward

I can imagine RVP and Rooney getting hammered together

"Like....we just need...to pass to each other...more. "

"Dude..I love you"

"No dude. I love you"

arkon

I can imagine RVP and Rooney getting hammered together

"Like....we just need...to pass to each other...more. "

"Dude..I love you"

"No dude. I love you"

RVP isn't old enough for Rooney, and Rooney is too compliant in that scenario for RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom