• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

People asking him not to support Madrid are Barcelona fans lol.

dat inferiority complex. Who cares if he picks Madrid?

We should all care about their history with Franco.

Not a barca fan, opposite in fact, but Madrid man... not a cool club. Although obviously Liverpool have some dark moments to tarnish the club.

pulga

Banned
You are my filament.

Luminaries don't have multiple teams.

you're just not capable of the comprehending and embracing the emotional spectrum and psychological juggling it takes to support multiple teams

some day you playboys will evolve and crawl out of the primordial ooze

and then

just maybe then

you'll join me in the sun

jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Kiraly

After reading all your posts it seems liverpool or real madrid should be the team of my heart, im a sucker for history and good uniforms and it seems they both got it. Ill watch a few more of their games before I make my choice. The nfl team I support has been shit for years on years and on the other hand has won multiple titles, So I can take winning a lot or losing a lot (even though this might mean you would be dropped from the league?). I just cant take being mediocre, that shit annoys me.

Maybe whoever wins by the largest margin in their next match, ill follow :p

Madrid was voted Club of the Century by FIFA, that is all you need to know about their glorious history. They won the votes with like 40%, second place was at 9%. No other club has won this title ever (!).

Best club in the world.

Sane_Man

To say Wenger is such a great manager he's being a complete dumb fuck with Ozil. My Grandma who has cataracts can see how desperate he is for a rest yet Wenger keeps playing him over and over. It'd be one thing if he was effective but he's been dogshit game after game.

We should all care about their history with Franco.

Not a barca fan, opposite in fact, but Madrid man... not a cool club. Although obviously Liverpool have some dark moments to tarnish the club.

Juve are the coolest club. Owner was fucking Jacking Kennedy while John was President. Agnelli didn't even give a fuck

rvy

Banned
we'll get more money if they crash out

I'm conflicted

no I'm not

Tell me what you really want baby.

I'll make it happen.

I have Blatter on speed-dial. He needed some hookers and naughty voyeur photos of Messi once.

Madrid was voted Club of the Century by FIFA, that is all you need to know about their glorious history. They won the votes with like 40%, second place was at 9%. No other club has won this title ever (!).

Best club in the world.

Can't argue with the integrity of FIFA votes

Kassu

Banned
Shame about that red card. Game was really interesting and entertaining before that and now I'm just falling asleep..

We have played better than I expected though. Sanogo could be really good player for us.

Slizz

Wenger isn't a great manager, even Arsenal fans know this.

He's bang on average, but Moyes is ancient.

Shock, awe, goal Bayern.

Marc

Muller was bound to score in this tie, big game player.

As soon as Wilshere kicked that free kick way too early I knew Bayern would score.

Wilshere is thick as shit. Worries me everyone is betting their horse on him for England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom