• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Well we're out for sure now. No way we're scoring three.

crying-waterfalls.gif

So, will Arsenal or City do the impossible?

On paper, City-Barca should have been a lot more closer than Bayern - Arsenal.

Can't blame Wenger for this one.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tell me what you really want baby.

I'll make it happen.

I have Blatter on speed-dial. He needed some hookers and naughty voyeur photos of Messi once.

I knew you were the one who hacked Barca's twitter!

DM him this "forget about Barca, we'll pay you double after we sell Pogba."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Flamini was so busy pointing at other players he lost his man

Barzul

Tie was over after that red card anyway, deflated us. Good game Bayern, the speed of the passing has been unreal, best team we've played all season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's okay Arsneal, you're guaranteed to win the PL now.

Shame about that red card. Game was really interesting and entertaining before that and now I'm just falling asleep..

We have played better than I expected though. Sanogo could be really good player for us.

You were brilliant in the 1st half. Heads up baby!

lol Flamini was so busy pointing at other players he lost his man
I think he thought Koscielny had taken over again since he had got back.

That's what happens when you run after the ball for so long. Kills your legs and your mind. Neither pressured the ball or marked the man. A simple goal but well earned.

nawz

Banned
We've scored two away. 90 minutes still left. Delusional I may be. But I keep the faith. CMON YOU FUCKING GOONERS!!!!!!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 5 mins
Ozil's knackered. As you would be if you'd played so many games and had so little help from your strikers. Give him a break.

What?

pulga

Banned
Tie was over after that red card anyway, deflated us. Good game Bayern, the speed of the passing has been unreal, best team we've played all season.

liar, Liverpool completely dismantled your team in a much more entertaining way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom