• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Hard luck Arsenal, Chelsea is our only hope now :'(

Aren't you forgetting someone?

i07sXRDKz8T5U.gif

Moyesy you are the chosen one.

Hixx

Seriously though what the fuck was Mertesacker doing for Bayern's second? Why was he running after Pizarro? If he'd held his line... I just can't fathom why he thought he would run 5 yards deeper than the rest of his defence.

Dark Rider

final score 1-0
Atletico was playing 50%
most of the squad was playing none stop every single game with no replacement they are exhausted but they did very well with a win away.

tomorrow Valencia and Sevilla time to shine.

Seriously though what the fuck was Mertesacker doing for Bayern's second? Why was he running after Pizarro? If he'd held his line... I just can't fathom why he thought he would run 5 yards deeper than the rest of his defence.
Koscielny wasn't there, he marshals the defence doesn't he?

It was such a simple goal but they were dead by then, the effort took it's toll. Bayern took advantage of that situation so expertly.

Plasma

Banned
Proud of the team played really well before the sending off, even after we put in a lot of effort and for the most part defended well. Should have kept everyone back for that free kick though that really undid us in the end.

wedward

They gave it their all. Missed penalty deflated us a lot. Have to take advantage of those chances against bayern. Red killed the tie. Dumb rule, but it's the rule.

Arsenal are not top of the league.

We had 10 men for 60 minutes. Why would you expect possession to be at?

nawz

Banned
All you anti arsenal fans. We will show you the best away form at the allianz the world has ever seen. 90 minutes. Football is predictable unpredictable!!!

Elchele

awful first half

Pep's Bayern doesn't work without Lahm in midfield, and thank God he has realized 4-2-3-1 is the way to go. Only reason he keeps pushing the 4-3-3 is because of Thiago

rvy

Banned
All you anti arsenal fans. We will show you the best away form at the allianz the world has ever seen. 90 minutes. Football is predictable unpredictable!!!

Starring: Ozil in the midfield.
Supporting actor: Wilshere.
Comic relief: Arsene Wenger.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Saddest thing about tonight was seeing in person how good Kroos was, total domination, excellent passing and shooting, absolutely no way we can get him in the summer.

Moobabe

79% possession. 800+ passes. 5 shots on target.

Guardiola.

Unlucky Arsenal - Ozil once again proved he's a liability. Penalty miss aside he's been completely anonymous for months. Podolski and Rocisky both work harder and offer more, unbelievable decision from Wenger to pick him over one of them AGAIN.

Kassu

Banned
Honestly Bayern didn't look that convincing to me. Can't see them winning CL this year.

I think we will see Clasico final and Real winning CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom