• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Giroud don't got the ultimate percision for this:

JVFyS9N.jpg

Only MLS fringe players do.

Random:

iI3ZRaOqQJ32v.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Every (over a sustained period) successful team will eventually gain bandwagoners. Just the way of the world really, when a club grows it gains new fans either by playing attractive football/building upon that or suddenly artificially growing, appealing to the stickerbook crowd through huge transfer investment etc....

End of the day (cliche o'clock) the ones who go through thick and thin at any club are the fans. The clingers on are temporary followers, but there is nowt wrong with that and it isn't gonna suddenly change.

Arguing about is the boring part :)
Every (over a sustained period) successful team will eventually gain bandwagoners. Just the way of the world really, when a club grows it gains new fans either by playing attractive football/building upon that or suddenly artificially growing, appealing to the stickerbook crowd through huge transfer investment etc....

End of the day (cliche o'clock) the ones who go through thick and thin at any club are the fans. The clingers on are temporary followers, but there is nowt wrong with that and it isn't gonna suddenly change.

I know, but you should be aware of your own team's fanbase before having a go at someone else's :p

When push comes to shove, the vast majority of Madrid fans over the years must be bandwagoners, or inherited their support from a bandwagoner. At the end of the day, if you start supporting a non-local, successful club after that success has been achieved, you're most probably a bandwagoner. I'm a bit of a bandwagoner, that's not to say that I can just brush off my support after a bad result or two though, as like you say, you can easily be a bandwagoner and a genuine fan at the same time

But the hypocrisy of a Madrid fan having a go at Barca's bandwagonning fanbase is ludicrous. Especially when Arsenal picked up a fuck-tonne of them as well between 2000 and 2005. No offense Suen :p

Bandwagon count: 6

dc89

Not a terrible result for us. I'm gonna put out a bet that we win the 2nd leg and progress. We will come out firing in Munich.

Any good bets lately?!

Had two tonight. BTTS in the Forrest and Gillingham games which lost by one goal. And then I had over 2.5 in some Finnish game and under 2.5 goals in Milan and Atletico. A nice tip from a pal of mine. Nearly 2/1 and it won so easily covers the loss.

arkon

I know, but you should be aware of your own team's fanbase before having a go at someone else's :p

When push comes to shove, the vast majority of Madrid fans over the years must be bandwagoners, or inherited their support from a bandwagoner. At the end of the day, if you start supporting a non-local, successful club after that success has been achieved, you're most probably a bandwagoner. I'm a bit of a bandwagoner, that's not to say that I can just brush off my support after a bad result or two though, as like you say, you can easily be a bandwagoner and a genuine fan at the same time

But the hypocrisy of a Madrid fan having a go at Barca's bandwagonning fanbase is ludicrous. Especially when Arsenal picked up a fuck-tonne of them as well between 2000 and 2005. No offense Suen :p

Bandwagon count: 6

Hypocrisy is rampant in the Madrid - Barca back and forths.

Random:

http://i.minus.com/iI3ZRaOqQJ32v.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I see nip.

rvy

Banned
already lived in Honduras for 21 years, enough suffering for 10 life times

#JesussavemelikeyousavedBenfica

Jesus kills Benfica. He kills it every March and brings it back to life every June, only to kill it again.

Liverpool hasn't had bandwagoners since Graeme Souness played for them.

I wasn't even born then.

Turok_TTZ

all I understood was everyone in dis thread be a bunch of filthy, stinkin, bandwagoners. myself included.

so what happens now, group hug?

Elchele

Wouldn't actually surprise me if Augsburg were fourth in the Bundesliga.

Also explains why none of us have heard of them.

think they are around 8-9 right now, they lost their last match against Nurnberg in the last minutes. It is truly amazing how good they play and how ahead in the table they are when you consider the amount of money they have invested in their squad, basically nothing

They were in relegation spots always, before their current coach took over

Turok_TTZ

at first I was upset with how Carlo decided to sell Mesut Ozil but now...
Now I feel he has been vindicated in selling him off lol.

Carlo Ancelotti, you visionary fuck. and to think we bought him for 15m... dat 30 million euro profit.

The RRP is £15.

And people whinge about CoD prices and the like. Fucking unbelievable, indie game or not.

15 pounds is more than fine for 2 hours of quality game which is took me. Not much different from the last of us and its DLC, isn't' that the same price? Also only takes about that. Anyway people buying gone home for that price are a bit silly, I got it for... What... I think it was 8 euros or so and it's constantly on sale for low.

and last of all, I never complained about fucking CoD prices, if anything I think it's rather good value with the multiplayer in mind, just not what I ever want to play again.

Splatt

Yurt pls

you're the biggest bandwagoner here. Nobody knew you supported Juve prior to Conte.

pls

Where were you when shit hit the fan?

You weren't there man. You weren't there.

He endured the Krasic years.

Yurt is no bandwagoner

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt pls

you're the biggest bandwagoner here. Nobody knew you supported Juve prior to Conte.

pls

Where were you when shit hit the fan?

You weren't there man. You weren't there.

I picked Juve this season and I'm already regretting my decision.

no one fucking told me his hair was fake ffs.

Turok_TTZ

I'd wait until Madrid actually wins a title.

Considering its Carlo Ancelotti, it will be a long time before Madrid are in contention for any title in the near future. do not let the league table deceive. we will fuck up somewhere on the line. They don't call him Complacent Carlo for nothin.

jtb

Banned
Ozil should be rested against Sunderland, give him a good week and a half to recharge. if Wenger plays him (again) then he has truly lost it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ozil should be rested against Sunderland, give him a good week and a half to recharge. if Wenger plays him (again) then he has truly lost it.

maybe he should cheat on his girlfriend too

Wenger: "I wanted to give Giroud a rest for 2 games, so that he can come back refreshed.l"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom