• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Nor does Giroud.

BgxH-ZNCEAA9TJ9.jpg

rvy

Banned
http://giant.gfycat.com/MiniatureQuerulousArieltoucan.gif[IMG]

Someone mentioned how Pizarro draws away a defender with him making a false run and Thomas gets his free space to score

Pizarro is an amazing player[/QUOTE]

I didn't mention it, I said that Mertesacker should be playing for a Championship team.

And he fucking should. Look at that shit.

he read the whole play before it happened, most strikers can't

He makes a simple run to create space and Mertesacker jumps in with both feet like a fucking idiot, the exact same runs (and defending lol) is being done in something as shit as the Danish league.

Also Pizarro is shit, fuck him.

better than all your strikers combined

Even Torres got a better goal scoring record for Chelsea than Pizarro.

Hixx

MiniatureQuerulousArieltoucan.gif

Someone mentioned how Pizarro draws away a defender with him making a false run and Thomas gets his free space to score

Pizarro is an amazing player

Return of merdesacker more like.

Fucking embarrassing defending from him

3Sixty

Watched the game at work.

Amazing Arsenal sold Don Vito just to play the 3rd best Polish keeper in the league.

Also Dat Flopzil. Doesn't look a natural pen taker at all.

Slizz

Non-German Bayern supporters are all over Pizza. That should have been Gomez making that run, at least he's attractive while doing the basics.

Elchele

Pizarro or Suarez?

I would use Sturridge as ST before using Suárez as ST at Bayern.

I'm sure Sturridge is a better striker than Pizarro right now, I have zero doubts. But as I said, I haven't watched much of him this season so I can't comment, I only remember him playing as attacking player but not as lone ST.

But Pizarro reads the game so well, he works perfectly with a team like Bayern. And he has great touch, passing and vision... he's quality. If he was a couple of years younger I would make him starting striker

Slizz

lol

When will everything be ready?

They say 2016, I'd put money on 2017 unless the MLS commissioner really wants them in 2016.

I'm expecting the stadium announcement by the end of Feb/beginning of March, then its all business from there.

Elchele

Messi or Pizarro?

Pizarro, dem basic runs are omgbbq out of this world

you don't even watch games outside of RM or Juve, so I don't see how could you comment on something like this

Even Heynckes said he was our best striker, when we had Gomez-Mandzukic-Pizarro. He has too much quality, he's just old now to start in a team like Bayern

K1LLER7

They say 2016, I'd put money on 2017 unless the MLS commissioner really wants them in 2016.

I'm expecting the stadium announcement by the end of Feb/beginning of March, then its all business from there.
Maybe you'll get to watch Ronnie play for a team you support once again.

Beckham wants Ronnie

Didn't you/Someone post something about Becks asking the City owners to invest in the new club?

pulga

Banned
you don't even watch games outside of RM or Juve, so I don't see how could you comment on something like this

Even Heynckes said he was our best striker, when we had Gomez-Mandzukic-Pizarro. He has too much quality, he's just old now to start in a team like Bayern

looooooooooooooooooool ive got sky italia now baby, im always posting when some interesting game is going on. try harder, you bratwurst-longing jackanape

Elchele

looooooooooooooooooool ive got sky italia now baby, im always posting when some interesting game is going on. try harder, you bratwurst-longing fruit

"I haz tv, I know shit"

you don't even knew who Augsburg are. stop pretending
If you actually watched football you would know how great Pizarro is

K1LLER7

"Moyes getting a new car" (this is a terrible headline lol)

Manchester United have been given the green light to land Portugal starlet William Carvalho after his current club Sporting Lisbon identified the 21-year-old's replacement.

Midfielder Carvalho has a £37.5million buy-out clause in his contract, and Sporting have signalled they are ready to cash in on him by lining up Portuguese neighbours Estoril’s Goncalo.

Sporting believe they can land Goncalo for just £410,000, so making a massive profit on Carvalho’s sale.

David Moyes is an admirer of the Angolan-born Carvalho - who has represented Portugal at every level from Under-17s up - as he plans his overhaul of United.

He features on the Scot’s lengthy summer shopping list and the Old Trafford giants' first-year boss boss has sent scouts to watch him at least EIGHT times.

The most recent was at the start of this month, when Moyes had Carvalho studied during Sporting’s goalless draw with Academica.

United would not be willing to pay Sporting’s hefty release clause however and would hope to negotiate a lower price - even though the player still has four years left on his deal.

Sporting, meanwhile, will play hardball, encouraged by reported interest in Carvalho from Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Elchele

you dont even watch games outside that joke of a bayern youth academy you pretend is a league
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

we're talking about Pizarro, who plays in the Bundesliga so it is kind of relevant to the topic to know if you even watch him play to make such stupid comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom