• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

can you imagine supporting Parma, Madrid AND Arsenal in the last decade? A dog's life.

that's like....a trophy or two, combined.

Suen is legit.
This man understand my life of solitude and hardship better than anyone else. Fuck you Hitcher.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright, out of work.

Sounds like arsenal were doing alright before the red card, but after that... Bayern are just better. They're gonna be the first team to win the CL twice in a row unless Madrid can stop them I think, and I don't think Ancelotti has the tactical acumen to stop them; he's gonna have to rely on his players.

That Kroos goal was lovely.

Atletico winning on the break? Great win for them, but holy fuck Courtois. Incredible saves.

Hixx

can you imagine supporting Parma, Madrid AND Arsenal in the last decade? A dog's life.

that's like....a trophy or two, combined.

Suen is legit.

Or imagine supporting NINETY NINE PERCENT OF THE WORLDS CLUBS

I've not seen Sunderland win anything other than fucking promotion in my entire life.

Until next week.

Suen

We already are, judging by this thread :p
You've had them for decades. You get those fans that try so hard to be unique by not choosing one of the big successful ones in latest or two latest decades. They still make sure to choose a club that has some significant history behind it so they have something to jerk off too during the nights. Lolerpls

Turok_TTZ

They're gonna be the first team to win the CL twice in a row unless Madrid can stop them I think, and I don't think Ancelotti has the tactical acumen to stop them; he's gonna have to rely on his players.
What makes you think Madrid has any minuscule chance of stopping #FUCKBAYERN?
Carlo's Madrid is a Madrid in transition. I say we have no chance this season. If there is anyone who has a chance, I would have to give it to either Mourinho's Chelsea or Laurent Blanc's PSG.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
who's hair is fake? Conte?

Yes!
3AQmK.gif
(a hair transplant)

before
antonio-conte-duoc-nham.jpg

after
antonio-conte.jpg

Looks good, right?

actually that make s lot of sense. we played like this against dortmund too

pep plays mandzukic in front and martinez behind him and a lot of long balls to those two. becuase of their strength in the air they try to win the ball create chances right in front of the goal

that's why we played a lot of long balls against dortmund and arsenal
with a little more success against dortmund though ;)

But what is even the point if Martinez isn't even near the areas where crosses could reach him?

jtb

Banned
maybe he should cheat on his girlfriend too

heh he gave Vermaelen a "rest" also against Bayern last season. if Sanogo can stay fit and the team keeps pace in the league, this could be the end of Giroud at Arsenal

but really, Wenger doesn't rest players, he just waits until they're injured or play badly enough that they are dropped permanently

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Or imagine supporting NINETY NINE PERCENT OF THE WORLDS CLUBS

I've not seen Sunderland win anything other than fucking promotion in my entire life.

Until next week.

winning means more to you though, and it tastes even sweeter.

we were a midtable team a couple of years ago and I loved every minute of it.
KuGsj.gif

Arshavin and Bendter would have changed that game.

Honestly Bendtner would have done better than Sanogo who looked like the most immobile player in history. Not only was he slow at reacting, sometimes seeing double vision and never really putting anything into his duels, he was also lazy as fuck, several times the Bayern players had it fairly close to him and he just stood there and watched, while the rest of the Arse was trying to pressure.

PSG will win the CL and only Timerda is going to like it

I wouldn't mind it. Pastore and Sirigu deserves it.

Slizz

I'm bout to support a club that has never existed before, I am a true fan. Blindly going to buy season tickets for the unknown product as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't see why he felt he needed that, he looks just fine being bald. dat insecurity.
also, wth @ the tan.

I thought he looked fine too! But he lived most of his life bald (20s) and just wanted to try it I guess :p

lol he's tan because he's Italian! That's his actual skin-tone.

like mine :p

You've had them for decades. You get those fans that try so hard to be unique by not choosing one of the big successful ones in latest or two latest decades. They still make sure to choose a club that has some significant history behind it so they have something to jerk off too during the nights. Lolerpls

You just described me, perhaps on purpose :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

what about stability first fans

Wilbur

Banned
Nah Asamoah is better. And Buffoon is better than Valdes. And Pogba > Busquets. And Vidal > Iniesta. And Pirlo > Xavi. And Conte > Pep + Martino. And Tevez > Neymar.

lol

It's funny how you meant this as a joke and almost all of them are true LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Honestly Bendtner would have done better than Sanogo who looked like the most immobile player in history. Not only was he slow at reacting, sometimes seeing double vision and never really putting anything into his duels, he was also lazy as fuck, several times the Bayern players had it fairly close to him and he just stood there and watched, while the rest of the Arse was trying to pressure.

Lazy? Sanogo was knackered. He made 2 small cameos this season before his 85mins on Sunday v Liverpool of all teams, which was his first start since the summer (at U20 level; before that, Ligue 2). 3 days later he had to lead the line v Bayern for 90 mins because we didn't have enough subs to take him off.

Dude was done before the hour.

We just need to take that attitude we had in the first 30mins into games v City, Everton and Chelsea. No more of that timid bullshit.

Lazy? Sanogo was knackered. He made 2 small cameos this season before his 85mins on Sunday v Liverpool of all teams, which was his first start since the summer (at U20 level; before that, Ligue 2). 3 days later he had to lead the line v Bayern for 90 mins because we didn't have enough subs to take him off.

Dude was done before the hour.

We just need to take that attitude we had in the first 30mins into games v City, Everton and Chelsea. No more of that timid bullshit.

Should have played Bendtner then, he never gets tired.

Elchele

MiniatureQuerulousArieltoucan.gif

Someone mentioned how Pizarro draws away a defender with him making a false run and Thomas gets his free space to score

Pizarro is an amazing player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom