• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that run from number 8 (THOMAS DELANEY), he forces the Brøndby defender to not commit to Nicolai Jørgensen who scores easily.

ib2v1HzooB52Uj.gif

World class.

pulga

Banned
we're talking about Pizarro, who plays in the Bundesliga so it is kind of relevant to the topic to know if you even watch him play to make such stupid comments

nope, youre talking about me not watching games outside of madrid and juve games, which is clearly wrong going by my post count in these threads commenting on other games going on atm
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

no seas TAN pendejo!
KuGsj.gif

Elchele

nope, youre talking about me not watching games outside of madrid and juve games, which is clearly wrong going by my post count in these threads commenting on other games going on atm
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

no seas TAN pendejo!
KuGsj.gif

I have never seen you post about any other Serie A or La Liga match that doesn't involve RM, Barcelona or Juve.

so, have you watched Pizarro play this or last season to make those stupid comments?

Wooden pls, you just mad because your FCK isn't even the best FCK

I'm not mad, just pointing out world class players.

Look at Quiche here

woodenfreekick2ujx7q.gif

As I take the free kick he makes an amazing run, confusing both the goalkeeper and defender. He could become a good player if he wasn't such a cunt really.

K1LLER7

Steven Gerrard: "Raheem Sterling is so tough I try to avoid tackling him in training. “He is the toughest in our squad, I don’t go near him in training because if I do, there is only one winner!"

webb.gif

pulga

Banned
I have never seen you post about any other Serie A or La Liga match that doesn't involve RM, Barcelona or Juve.

so, have you watched Pizarro play this or last season to make those stupid comments?

get your head out of your currywurst addled ass and then maybe you'd notice!

im even going to serie a games which dont involve juve omg omg :O

and yes ive watched pizarro play for your team, average player, not worth the page that's been dedicated to him. my left nut is a more interesting discussion topic.

Elchele

Webb's reaction is amazing :lol

get your head out of your currywurst addled ass and then maybe you'd notice!

im even going to serie a games which dont involve juve omg omg :O

and yes ive watched pizarro play for your team, average player, not worth the page that's been dedicated to him. my left nut is a more interesting discussion topic.

sure

you're a classic honduran "football" fan :)

Steven Gerrard: "Raheem Sterling is so tough I try to avoid tackling him in training. “He is the toughest in our squad, I don’t go near him in training because if I do, there is only one winner!"

webb.gif

I can well imagine Sterling going in studs-first all the time in training :p

I would create a @FootballGafShitPosts but it would just be re-tweeting elsk posts all day really. Well that and Wilbury's lists and ballon d'or discussion.

poor Arsenal

jk fuck those cunts

Question: why were the fans booing Robben? Was it because of Chezney's red card?

Probably, there's still Arsenal supporters in this thread that thinks he shouldn't have fallen to the ground lol. Guess him being an ex chelsea man and all didn't help either.

Messi

Look at Quiche here

woodenfreekick2ujx7q.gif

As I take the free kick he makes an amazing run, confusing both the goalkeeper and defender. He could become a good player if he wasn't such a cunt really.

See that's world class play. Most forwards can't make runs.

pulga

Banned

Look at Quiche here

woodenfreekick2ujx7q.gif

dat run

Pizarroesque

Sterling has nothing on Kolo.

12488507933_d0f5b865af_o.gif

I imagine he does this quite often in training :p

I just had a strange vision of Rodgers in the middle of the traning pitch, with the team huddled around him listening to his tactical instructions and gestures, when Toure just bursts through the huddle and barges Rodgers over, before carrying on the run as though nothing had happened and going straight back into the changing room..

jtb

Banned
pretty sure Ozil hasn't scored a single penalty for Arsenal, which is pretty appalling. but not really surprising, since he didn't need to with Ronaldo in the team at Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom