• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

you're obsessed with Barcelona.

fake edit: OH Atletico? srry

6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpeg

Guys, Shogun Total War or CIV V Brave New World?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes! We're off the hook!
At least until the upcoming Milan - Juve, I'm sure. <3

Nah, it just means we're out of his top-two now!
3AQmK.gif

Atletico
Inturd
JuBe

it's still calls for a celebration though!

HPj4EKF.gif

http://www.newschoolfreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpeg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
it was a joke.

but you're not good at those so I understand.

Well he did not have time to hit him, as Messi was soon subbed.

So just baseless shit really? Might as well have been saying he's injured without telling him to injure him further lol, but I'm sure some Spanish trash paper made up some story about it that everyone now eats up.

But I'm well aware Atletico are dirty cunts anyway.

I hope they break Alves or Valdes jaw.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So just baseless shit really? Might as well have been saying he's injured without telling him to injure him further lol, but I'm sure some Spanish trash paper made up some story about it that everyone now eats up.

and to be fair he was pointing at the wrong thigh

for all we know he was trying to help him.

Messi

What a sad fucking post.

Messi

I'm genuinely seeing nothing that suggests he's aiming to injure him further... An opponent being injured is something you would want to communicate to your team mates.

He points to his thigh and makes a fist motion. Are you seriously trying to tell me he was not trying to tell him to go in hard on him ?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He points to his thigh and makes a fist motion. Are you seriously trying to tell me he was not trying to tell him to go in hard on him ?

the wrong thigh!

"Dude, his left thigh is fucked, leave it alone. Tackle him on his right, he can take it."

very considerate actually.

FootballFan

Dat Kroos goal... wow.

Amazing wasn't it. That technique, to pull of such a precise strike. After it left his foot it was in cruise control traveling toward that top corner. Stunner.

Especially looking at it from behind the player, it was mesmerising.

I'm going to tell you I wouldn't be so sure, but that it wouldn't be unlike Atletico to do it. But at least show the videos of them actually being dirty.

Messi

the wrong thigh!

"Dude, his left thigh is fucked, leave it alone. Tackle him on his right, he can take it."

very considerate actually.

I am laughing so hard here at 2.30 in the morning.

I'm not even saying he is looking at miranda, but it's clear to me with the fist motion that he is telling someone to hit him there.

Well that is quite low. But can't really expect anything less from a Ch€l$ea fans really. Most salty footy fans of the internet.

That hate comes from watching them play in person against Copenhagen and has nothing to do with Chelsea, where Alves kicked wendt on his knee without the ball being even close, with the only intent was to hurt him and Valdes half killing N'doye and then being a dick about it. Never realized what an unlikeable bunch of people Barcelona were until then.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'd rather see Barcelona win La Liga than Atletico.

WE CANT ALLOW TIAGO TO WIN A TITLE

That hate comes from watching them play in person against Copenhagen and has nothing to do with Chelsea, where Alves kicked wendt on his knee without the ball being even close and Valdes half killing N'doye and then being a dick about it. Never realized what an unlikeable bunch of people Barcelona were until then.

hmm

nah

he won with "Ch&#8364;l$ea". Can't beat dat originality.

Razor554 1 - 0 Wooden

Messi

I'd rather see Barcelona win La Liga than Atletico.

WE CANT ALLOW TIAGO TO WIN A TITLE

hmm

nah

he won with "Ch€l$ea".

Razor554 1 - 0 Wooden

No, you can't stand with us. You made your choice. You may as well be Madristas scum now.

GorillaJu

Wooden you're talking about a club whose ethos is built on believing they're better than everyone else. They cheat on taxes and bleed the league dry, turning it into an uncompetitive wasteland.

Of course their players would have the temerity to tiger knee someone in the face or kick out their knee caps. Mes que un club.

Fwiw I hate Real with equal passion.

Zabojnik

House of Cards S02E06
Enjoyed the episode and all, but man, that green screen stadium scene ... so terribad it completely pulled me out of it. Had to laugh.

Wilbur

Banned
Reading through the thread. Error and Jupp need to be banned permanently for continually missing the point of every argument ever made.

Wooden you're talking about a club whose ethos is built on believing they're better than everyone else. They cheat on taxes and bleed the league dry, turning it into an uncompetitive wasteland.

Of course their players would have the temerity to tiger knee someone in the face or kick out their knee caps. Mes que un club.

Fwiw I hate Real with equal passion.

Barca are so up themselves it is pathetic.

FootballFan

House of Cards S02E06
Enjoyed the episode and all, but man, that green screen stadium scene ... so terribad it completely pulled me out of it. Had to laugh.

What is House of Cards again?

On the Zabo scale of awesome with 1 being Kate Upton and 10 being Juventus FC, where would you rank it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom