• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n122c0GQtB1qjexqoo1_250.gif
More like Neymar Senior. The fuck happened to his hair?

arkon

lol

It's not like there's anybody stupid enough to post a picture of their dong (or somebody else's) on gaf. Again.

Played 2 hours of bravely default and it's actually really fucking good. Who would have thought Square Enix could still make games that interests you for more than 5 minutes?

I still can't believe Hitcher hasn't seen Grave of the Fireflies.

i6xJCvqmw8FcK.gif

Shit movie and not emotional at all like GAF claimed. Just dumb.

pulga

Banned
I've contacted duckroll over the soul crushing insults made to my person and good name in the OP.

See you in hell, FootyGAF
LxHVdy6.png

Kikarian

I watched True Detective first episode, holy shit. McConaughey absolutely killing it, his delivery in the last line of the episode, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

HBO :bow
Just keep watching. It gets better and better. Rust is a great character.

I also watched the first episode and didn't think much of it. I will watch the first 4 episodes as GAF are collectively ejaculating over it, but I hope it gets a lot better.

Yen

House of Cards LAST EPISODE SPOILER
Claire "answered" her phone, but she clearly just unlocked it

Edit: gosh I'm so so sorry. Accidental.

Draconian

I also watched the first episode and didn't think much of it. I will watch the first 4 episodes as GAF are collectively ejaculating over it, but I hope it gets a lot better.

I think it gets better as it goes on. The last episode is the best of the bunch.

EDIT: FIX THOSE HOUSE OF CARDS SPOILER TAGS RIGHT NOW

Meier

I consider myself an anime connoisseur and I haven't seen it. I don't tend to watch that many movies but I make exceptions for Mamoru Hosoda.
If you honestly haven't seen it, you should really correct that. It's an amazing film.

Man I love my new Sennheiser momentum on-ears. best looking headphones I have seen, good quality materials, comfy, and apparently the best sound quality for their range price range and type.

pulga

Banned
No, it isn't. It's frustrating and unfair because essentially what you are doing is believing The Sun or Daily Mail over a club statement where the confidentiality clause was bypassed.

I have nothing against you making fun of Barca for something stupid but not when the story you are getting is from Marca even though the real evidence is out there.

I can link you the press conference(40mins if you can be bothered watching) or give you links to read directly from the club but people seem to be more interested in believing Marca and Pulga.

I don't get how you don't get why that would annoy me. If it turns out Barca cheated or something then we deserve to be punished.

There's a reason Santos was also denied any further claims too. Neymar had a year left in his contract, they were lucky to even get that 17m(yes, out of the 57m transfer, only 17 went to Santos, dat 3rd party ownership)

"lolz Mata cost ManUtd £67.1m"

oh god you're actually genuinely defending it hahahahahahah

i

can

not

BREATHE

im sure rossell left because everything was done by the book

Pulga I am in whatsapp. Are you? See u there

i said hi hours ago you deluded pterodactyl
Uus4Plt.png

arkon

If you honestly haven't seen it, you should really correct that. It's an amazing film.

The Jibbly movies are one of the glaring omissions from my anime watching. Think the only one I've seen is 千と千尋の神隠し. As I said, I don't watch that many movies, animated or live action. Think the last animated one I watched was サマーウォーズ. Bloody hell! That was released 5 years ago. Should really watch his latest one as well.

bud

about to watch episode seven of house of cards.

worst portrayal of the american president in any media ever. he's a fucking joke. i'm annoyed.

Kikarian

Arrow is godly.

Great show

Nearly caught up

What's HoC like? I not going to watch but is it good enough (for people who do watch it) to keep watching one after another?

Barzul

ArsenalGAF, If you were offered to take Adebayor right now over Giroud would you do it? A couple of weeks ago I'd have said no, now I'm not so sure.

Barzul

about to watch episode seven of house of cards.

worst portrayal of the american president in any media ever. he's a fucking joke. i'm annoyed.

Yeah he really is tame. I often wonder how he got elected in the first place. I mean you've got to have some charisma to be President.

Showaddy

ArsenalGAF, If you were offered to take Adebayor right now over Giroud would you do it? A couple of weeks ago I'd have said no, now I'm not so sure.

Do you know how worrying it is as a Spurs fan that Adebayor's suddenly going to stop giving a fuck again? Because the thought of having only Goaldado who is...not the force he once was, leading the line terrifies me.

jtb

Banned

eh, I guess. he'd take advantage of the team better (Cesc/RVP playing alongside Adebayor was a damn good partnership), more than him being a better or worse player. obviously never far away from a potential headache, so I'd just say start Podolski over either.

I'd take Chamakh over either Giroud and Adebayor

Barzul

Do you know how worrying it is as a Spurs fan that Adebayor's suddenly going to stop giving a fuck again? Because the thought of having only Goaldado who is...not the force he once was, leading the line terrifies me.

Yeah Ade is a beast when motivated. Clearly had issues with AVB.

FootballFan

The Jibbly movies are one of the glaring omissions from my anime watching. Think the only one I've seen is 千と千尋の神隠し. As I said, I don't watch that many movies, animated or live action. Think the last animated one I watched was サマーウォーズ. Bloody hell! That was released 5 years ago. Should really watch his latest one as well.

What movies are those

bud23

Guys, penis talk will lead nowhere good.

Yup, especially if you´re Wilbury....

I'm so happy for Pellegrini, the better coach prevailed. On Chelsea, who took blame for the defeat? Torres, Ivanovic, the weather? Pretty sure it wasn´t Mou, the ultimate crybaby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom