• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, especially if you´re Wilbury....

I'm so happy for Pellegrini, the better coach prevailed. On Chelsea, who took blame for the defeat? Torres, Ivanovic, the weather? Pretty sure it wasn´t Mou, the ultimate crybaby.

He has already said several times Chelsea are just a little horse, no one to blame, it happens that you lose 1 out of 3 games against City.

Well can always blame the ref.

He rarely blames his players though, even with shocking performances against Basel he said it was his fault.

Wilbur

Banned
http://notjustagame.net/index.php

tXwL4hD.png

njIBwgH.png

ArsenalGAF, If you were offered to take Adebayor right now over Giroud would you do it? A couple of weeks ago I'd have said no, now I'm not so sure.

Well Ade would not suit are style of play. Giroud is good at link up play and our problem is not enough players getting into the box to link up with him.

Wilbur

Banned
“CHEATING WHORE!!!” Javi screamed at full volume, damaging Toldo’s skull severely when the goalie jumped up and whacked the back of his head on the light fitting. “HARLOT! GIGOLO! CONSORTING WITH THE ENEMY! SHAGGING MILANISTI!!!!!!!!”

“Javi, it’s not what it looks,” pleaded Toldo, attempting to clutch his head, moan in agony and run away from his captain simultaneously. “Oh... all right, it is what it looks.” He escaped Javi by squeezing behind the wardrobe.

“AND YOU!” the Argentine roared, whirling round to face Nesta. “SCARLET WOMAN! HUSSY! SLUT!... Francesco, how could you?! With one of them!”

“I didn’t mean to, Javier,” said the wardrobe. “But seeing as you’d, erm... branched out a bit...”

“What d’you mean, one of them?” interjected Nesta, tossing his hair at Javi as he attempted to make himself decent – well, to put the rest of his clothes on, rather.

“WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!”

“I found a tub of Quaresma’s hair gel in your bag!” said Toldo plaintively, peering over the top of his barricade.

“WHAT?!... Be quiet, you. What does Quaresma’s hair gel have to do with anything?”

“Haughty, stuck-up plastic man,” Nesta muttered.

Yen

Dan's eyelids are burned by the noontime sun. Steve hovers above him unsurely. (Only Dan can do this, make him doubt.) Dan smiles, all messed up hair and new tattoos. Steve sits beside him, chewing on his lip as Dan rests his head on Steve's shoulder.

"I love you."
Love is lazy mornings and slow touches.
"What?"
Being unsure is a far cry from perfect-
"I love you."
There's more conviction this time, and he's smiling his cheeky smile-god he loves catching me unawares-
"Um. You too?"
Only Dan can make him like this, make him human.
Only Dan he can love, because Dan Agger is everything Steve Finnan isn't. (Everything he wished he could be.)

ok

It looks like Stevie x Xabi is very popular there. I'm not surprised.

Wilbur

Banned
‘As if you’d be any good,’ he muttered at your feet, as your trainers proved awkward to remove, ‘until you’ve had Zlatan, you’ve never experienced real fucking.’

and with that I go to bed and leave you to read

Good night

K1LLER7

EVIL WITHIN: Extended Gameplay

My most anticipated game for this year
(alongside DarkS2)
Looks amazing, hope being chased by Chainsaw man/other enemies is something that happens often, not a one off thing. Similarities to Resident Evil 4, especially the section in the small cottage. Need a good survival horror game, Shinji Mikami pls.

Wilbur, beware of Spider Women at the end.

wedward

eh, I guess. he'd take advantage of the team better (Cesc/RVP playing alongside Adebayor was a damn good partnership), more than him being a better or worse player. obviously never far away from a potential headache, so I'd just say start Podolski over either.

I'd take Chamakh over either Giroud and Adebayor

I'm a Chamakh defender, but this is hilariously wrong.

K1LLER7

Dat Youtube comment:

"Wtf? This shitty game doesn't even look realistic. And how come I rarely see any gun shooting? Wow, fuck horror games. Only queers play survival horror.
I'm sticking with Battlefield 4, a game that's actually realistic and innovating. FPS games are way better."

Wes

venison crêpe
Wilbur, there is never a good reason to use 450 consecutive carriage returns in a post. It is completely detrimental to the ease of which threads can be viewed.

I know it's a meme of sorts in the football threads to point something out, leave a chunk of space and then have a reaction image at the bottom but for the most part those posts easily fit within a browser window. They would not require 15 pages of A4 to print out something which actually only contained 126 characters.

Let's be sensible with how things are posted that we want to discuss.

Wilbur, there is never a good reason to use 450 consecutive carriage returns in a post. It is completely detrimental to the ease of which threads can be viewed.

I know it's a meme of sorts in the football threads to point something out, leave a chunk of space and then have a reaction image at the bottom but for the most part those posts easily fit within a browser window. They would not require 15 pages of A4 to print out something which actually only contained 126 characters.

I told him this and even recoded a very angry video telling him to stop. Actually yelling.

I should be a mod really.

Messi

Damn son. You got TOLD!

Wilbur

Banned

Apologies

Does anyone else think it's hilarious how much GAF shits on Bay's Transformers films (I think they're awful, for the record) but seems to be extremely excited about this new one to the point of posting a thread every time a new toy leaks a design, purely because they're dinosaurs?

I do.

Does anyone else think it's hilarious how much GAF shits on Bay's Transformers films (I think they're awful, for the record) but seems to be extremely excited about this new one to the point of posting a thread every time a new toy leaks a design, purely because they're dinosaurs?

I do.

I really like the first one, they are fun brainless bro films.

hiroshawn

Banned
Selections Odds
1. As Roma 1/4
Sampdoria at As Roma
2. Lazio 53/50
Lazio at Catania
3. Genoa 5/3
Udinese at Genoa
4. Napoli 10/21
Napoli at Sassuolo
5. Tie 12/5
Valencia at Sevilla
6. Everton 10/21
Swansea City at Everton
7. Paris Saint-Germain 61/50
Paris Saint-Germain at Bayer Leverkusen
8. Cagliari 3/5
Livorno at Cagliari
9. VfL Wolfsburg 39/20
VfL Wolfsburg at Hertha Bsc
10. Fc Augsburg 20/33
FC Nuremberg at Fc Augsburg
11. Olympique de Marseille 59/20
Olympique de Marseille at AS Saint-Etienne
12. Arsenal 81/50
Liverpool at Arsenal
Parlay Bets
12-Team Parlays 1@ $15.00
Potential Win: $132,961.09
Total Bet: $15.00
Total Potential Win: $132,961.09

Finally finished Twin Peaks. What the fuck.

What a devastating finale . . . Audrey and Pete dead, Cooper possessed. Why they do that? Show had balls though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom