• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

This is a great (parody) account.

Images of Brendan ‏@ImagesofBrendan
"Just when the caterpillar thought the the world was over, it became a butterfly"
Bg2HQpnIEAA5t1L.jpg

Images of Brendan ‏@ImagesofBrendan
"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty"
Bg2VKbyIQAAHc9V.jpg

I love Brendan.

Zabojnik

Zabo I'm watching E05 right now!

Nice, watch ep6 and join me in merriment over that scene. :)

What is House of Cards again?

On the Zabo scale of awesome with 1 being Kate Upton and 10 being Juventus FC, where would you rank it?

I ... really like it. It's not quite 'there' in a few areas, but the production values, acting all overall entertainment value more than make up for it, imo. So, eh, 7/10 or 8/10? I can't decide.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HoC is fun honestly, which is all I'm looking for. A different kind of fun!
I hate this new muted version of you. Snap out of it.

all his hate is directed towards Juve now, much to Zabo's frustration
KuGsj.gif

I'd rate house of cards somewhere between slightly burned coffee beans and Kate Mara's ass peeking out of a Juve jersey

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FootballFan

Nice, watch ep6 and join me in merriment over that scene. :)

I ... really like it. It's not quite 'there' in a few areas, but the production values, acting all overall entertainment value more than make up for it, imo. So, eh, 7/10 or 8/10? I can't decide.

Thanks Zaboji

iXJI8hzam4QKm.gif

It is so fun, it is just the type of show I have always dreamed of, a political conspiracy drama. I have to admit the only stupid part of the whole series was
the fucking threesome. As if.

Zabojnik

KuGsj.gif

I know the real FootballFan, so it hurts me to see two of my favourite posters engaged in an all-out forum war.
It really doesn't. Carry on, love you both. <3

I'd rate house of cards somewhere between slightly burned coffee beans and Kate Mara's ass peeking out of a Juve jersey

Spot on. :bow:

Highest ever score for me was a measly 90,000,
and the furthest I've got is that level past the blue icy one.

What is your highest score/fastest time to completion?

Well in 4 of the past 6 Daily Challenges I've got to Hell and beat Yama. Registering a score in the top 100 each time.

Highscore is around 850,000. Best time is 7 mins 30 (for an Olmec run anyway).

FootballFan

Well in 4 of the past 6 Daily Challenges I've got to Hell and beat Yama. Registering a score in the top 100 each time.

Highscore is around 850,000. Best time is 7 mins 30 (for an Olmec run anyway).

I hate the bats, and the night levels. Plus I am a bit impatient so I try to rush through each level.

Wilbur

Banned
Zabo I'm watching E05 right now!

WILBUR ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU

OR READ YOU

<3. Gutted I've only just caught up. I missed some absolutely dynamite posts, best night in ages.

Stupid cunts going "lol EPL" even though one of them got trounced 7-0 by the same team and the other is a deluded pussy belch that thinks Dzeko is better than RVP, Eusebio and Dr Mengele combined

That was the real deal

Yeah and Pulga.

Pulga's fought the good fight tonight. I wish to play a collectathon based around hoarding his cum

Messi

KuGsj.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

House of cards is good fun, spacey is amazing in it.

GQman2121

Banned
House of cards is good fun, spacey is amazing in it.

Just finished episode 10 and that
three some was fucking absurd.
Shit seemed like it came out of nowhere and was something they threw in just.....because. Three episodes left so I'm interested to see if that "event" even amounts to anything.

House of Cards S02E06
Enjoyed the episode and all, but man, that green screen stadium scene ... so terribad it completely pulled me out of it. Had to laugh.

Yes, it was dreadful. They could have honestly done it 100 times better or not at all. I live two blocks from there too. :)

Draconian

Just finished episode 10 and that
three some was fucking absurd.
Shit seemed like it came out of nowhere and was something they threw in just.....because. Three episodes left so I'm interested to see if that "event" even amounts to anything.

????

That doesn't happen in episode 10. I've watched the first 10 and only have the last 3 left. smh man...if you're going to post spoilers, label them correctly.

Zabojnik

He's American, I'm surprised he can even count to ten. Oh wait, he can't.

<3 Once again, I had no idea you were from overseas. I'm terrible at remembering where people are from.

Zabojnik

it looks so...ordinary.

obviously the franchise was revolutionary or whatever back then, but now? It looks like Dishonored without the personality and powers.

The most disappointing thing seems to be the AI, which should've been the game's strong suit. Fuck graphics, that's the area next-gen should be focused on.

bjaelke

GiantAssuredAmericankestrel.gif

---

L'Equipe ratings, Bayern: Neuer 8; Lahm 8, Boateng 4, Dante 5, Alaba 5; Javi M 7, Kroos 8, Thiago A 5; Robben 7, Mandzu 3, Gotze 6

L'Equipe ratings, Arsenal: Szczesny No Score; Gibbs N/S, Kosci 7, Merte 7 Sagna 5; Flamini 4, Wilsh 5; Cazorla N/S, Ozil 2, Ox 4, Sanogo 4

FootballFan

Champions League:

HOME vs AWAY

Man.C 0 - 2 Barca
Milan 0 - 1 Atletico
Arsenal 0 - 2 Bayern
Leverkusen 0 - 4 PSG

0 Home goals, 9 away. =/

Home advantage pls..

Jack cw

Mesut Lölzil
That poor penalty was the turning point in the game. I love the way Neuer saved this by simply slapping it away. The red card was to much on the other side, but those are the rules I guess. I love those Bayern CL ko matches. They always deliver some intense fights but did Arsenal even touch the ball once in the second half?

Blablurn

That poor penalty was the turning point in the game. I love the way Neuer saved this by simply slapping it away. The red card was to much on the other side, but those are the rules I guess. I love those Bayern CL ko matches. They always deliver some intense fights but did Arsenal even touch the ball once in the second half?

Yeah, as Manu said: Giving the keeper a red card is just too harsh. But well. It's an old ass rule. Who doesn't remember Lehmann during the CL final against Barcelona? The keepers should know what to do.

Jack cw

Yeah, as Manu said: Giving the keeper a red card is just too harsh. But well. It's an old ass rule. Who doesn't remember Lehmann during the CL final against Barcelona? The keepers should know what to do.
That's the thing that annoys me the most. Since that final there is an agreement between refs that they don't determine the outcome of a final by giving easy reds. Why isn't this done in the ko stage either? That's the best teams playing against each other and I want my team to succeed against their best 11. Those kind of decisions that handicaps a squad are so out of this world. The penalty was ok, a yellow would have been ok too as Sczesny stopped Robben from scoring but a red card means one man less for the second half and out in the second game. Bayern played terrific and all but that victory was very influenced to our favour by this card. I don't blame Rizzoli, he just sticked to the rules but FIFA and UEFA might tweak some of those.

Blablurn

On the question if Robben spit on Sagna Arjen said:

"I'm bald. So there is a lot of sweat. I would never spit at a player. If I would do that I would send myself off."

Even Sagna said: "He didn't spit at me."

FootballFan

On the question if Robben spit on Sagna Arjen said:

"I'm bald. So there is a lot of sweat. I would never spit at a player. If I would do that I would send myself off."

Even Sagna said: "He didn't spit at me."

I was going to say, the "spit" comes right when Robben comes to a stop after leaning forward. Most likely sweat as Robben said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom