• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
I watched the trailer, and...I think I'm gonna pass. The idea is just too weird, and it genuinely made me uncomfortable.
KuGsj.gif

kinda like reading a My Little Pony fan fiction.

the movie is way funnier than the trailer lets on. if you like any Charlie Kaufman, it's in that vibe

Yen

I watched the trailer, and...I think I'm gonna pass. The idea is just too weird, and it genuinely made me uncomfortable.
KuGsj.gif

kinda like reading a My Little Pony fan fiction.

I saw it in a cinema that was just packed with pensioners. They absolutely loved it. When I was leaving, this 80 year old woman said to me, "Well, I guess I'm not going to look at my computer in the same light again."

So barca have been charged with tax fraud, better stick an indefinite transfer embargo on them and essentially label them guilty before they are even tried. Its only fair.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the movie is way funnier than the trailer lets on. if you like any Charlie Kaufman, it's in that vibe

I saw it in a cinema that was just packed with pensioners. They absolutely loved it. When I was leaving, this 80 year old woman said to me, "Well, I guess I'm not going to look at my computer in the same light again."
hahah

oh I LOVE Kaufman's movies! But the tone of his movies could best be characterized as lugubrious most of the time.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
I don't need that right now
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

is this is how you use the word lugubrious?

rvy

Banned
hahah

oh I LOVE Kaufman's movies! But the tone of his movies could best be characterized as lugubrious most of the time.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
I don't need that right now
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

is this is how you use the word lugubrious?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

lu·gu·bri·ous
[loo-goo-bree-uhs, -gyoo-] Show IPA
adjective
mournful, dismal, or gloomy, especially in an affected, exaggerated, or unrelieved manner: lugubrious songs of lost love.

Yes?

Zabojnik

All this Her / Joaquin Phoenix talk reminds me that PSH is no longer with us. Fucking drugs, man. We almost lost Yurt that way as well. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Too many fancy schmancy words
True Detective Episode 02:

Rust Cohle : Let this intimate and melancholy sensation overwhelm me as I actively participate in a mental self-immolation. I shudder at the thought of morality and existence. More than often, I believe everyone around me is a projection or apparition of some sought and I’m living in desolation. More than often, I believe that everything is nothing, and nothing is real. There is no god, there is no science. More than often, I think that I’m an experiment and my master is of an higher intelligence residing in another planet or dimension. But having these thoughts “more than often” provides the foundation which I look to as a stepping stone towards a goal, suicide. What’s the most interesting thing you can do in your life? End it. Unlike those inbreds who chose to kill themselves over trivial matters such as an heartache, I say fuck ‘em. The one and only reason that I ever thought of killing myself, and that reason is curiosity. Will I survive death in a metaphysical way? Or will my corpse disintegrate and rot as it takes part in periodic decay. Is funny, how life has got me by the balls with a knife in it’s hand stabbing at my nihilistic mentality. I dread waking up because everyday I go through a struggle which not many will ever fathom.

200_s.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our team tonight - Friedel; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho; Chadli, Soldado, Townsend

Bench: Archer, Fryers, Veljkovic, Eriksen, McEvoy, Onomah, Kane

Not bad for a Thursday. Lloris, Kaboul, Walker, Dembele, Lennon and Adebayor all rested plus Sandro, Sigurdsson, Lamela and Chiriches out injured and we still cobbled a decent XI together.

The boy who looks exactly like Bale is McEvoy, he might come on in this game for Andros.

Our team tonight - Friedel; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho; Chadli, Soldado, Townsend

Bench: Archer, Fryers, Veljkovic, Eriksen, McEvoy, Onomah, Kane

Not bad for a Thursday. Lloris, Kaboul, Walker, Dembele, Lennon and Adebayor all rested plus Sandro, Sigurdsson, Lamela and Chiriches out injured and we still cobbled a decent XI together.

The boy who looks exactly like Bale is McEvoy, he might come on in this game for Andros.

Onomah is the one to watch. 16 years old. Big potential.

Jarnet87

Toni Kroos has one great game and suddenly he's the new Jesus? Please. PLEASE.

He's been a muppet pipe dream for a long time with every one pretty much thinking he's a Bayern lifer, but we were given a muppet life line during January with the rumors he could leave for more money. Him dominating Arsenal just sweetened the pot.

♪ Everything dies, baby, that's a fact.
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back. ♪

Springsteen clearly had Conte's hair in mind when he wrote this.

Ha, Atlantic City is one of the songs I downloaded a couple of days ago but has a ridiculously low max volume.

Elchele

Toni Kroos has one great game and suddenly he's the new Jesus? Please. PLEASE.

He has been great for a long time, easily the best CM/"new Xavi" out there. Obviously he isn't a complete midfielder like Vidal, Schweinsteiger or Pogba. that's his downside.

Zabojnik

He has been great for a long time, easily the best CM/"new Xavi" out there. Obviously he isn't a complete midfielder like Vidal, Schweinsteiger or Pogba. that's his downside.

I wasn't suggesting he isn't a great player. Just wanted to poke some fun at our United bros. GLORY GLORY.

I also wouldn't call Pogba a complete midfielder. Not yet, at least.

oh FUCK OFF

Next season, Yurt. Next season for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom