• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lippi schooling Marca. I love it!

Lippi took the opportunity to correct Marca on a few misconceptions Spanish football fans have about Italy.

“Catenaccio doesn’t exist anymore and nobody in Italy talks about it. If you do, then it means you are in bad faith or misinformed.

“I remember I played the World Cup semi-final with four forwards on the pitch: Totti, Iaquinta, Del Piero and Gilardino. My teams are attacking, so enough of talking about catenaccio. My Juventus dominated for five years, during which we often tore apart Spanish sides.

“I love Spanish football and Real Madrid called me twice, but I couldn’t go because I was at Juventus. When you are at Juve, you cannot think of anything else,” smiled Lippi.

Blablurn

Selections Odds
1. As Roma 1/4
Sampdoria at As Roma
2. Lazio 53/50
Lazio at Catania
3. Genoa 5/3
Udinese at Genoa
4. Napoli 10/21
Napoli at Sassuolo
5. Tie 12/5
Valencia at Sevilla
6. Everton 10/21
Swansea City at Everton
7. Paris Saint-Germain 61/50
Paris Saint-Germain at Bayer Leverkusen
8. Cagliari 3/5
Livorno at Cagliari
9. VfL Wolfsburg 39/20
VfL Wolfsburg at Hertha Bsc
10. Fc Augsburg 20/33
FC Nuremberg at Fc Augsburg
11. Olympique de Marseille 59/20
Olympique de Marseille at AS Saint-Etienne
12. Arsenal 81/50
Liverpool at Arsenal
Parlay Bets
12-Team Parlays 1@ $15.00
Potential Win: $132,961.09
Total Bet: $15.00
Total Potential Win: $132,961.09
Did u ever win with onw of those bets?

Zabojnik

My Juventus dominated for five years, during which we often tore apart Spanish sides.

Total domination, one CL, three finals lost.

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan assistant manager Mauro Tassotti “Kaka was not able to start, as he has gastroenteritis, didn’t train for two days and lost 3kg in three days. How did he lose so much weight? Use your imagination! Especially with his name...”

stahp

Parma team manager Sandro Melli "Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

don't stahp :lol :lol
Total domination, one CL, three finals lost.

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

Hahahah :(

Zabojnik

Is there an issue with it? You don't seem too happy with that.

Haven't had a single issue worth mentioning in 4 glorious years. It's an amazing car, the best I've ever owned, probably the best I ever will. 230bhp of pure driving bliss. Alas, feeding it costs and I'd like to switch to something more comfortable for a while.

subtles

Haven't had a single issue worth mentioning in 4 glorious years. It's an amazing car, the best I've ever owned, probably the best I ever will. 230bhp of pure driving bliss. Alas, feeding it costs and I'd like to switch to something more comfortable for a while.

That sucks. :(

If you do keep it, I hope things work out.

If not, I hope you find something comfortable you end up loving just as much.

pulga

Banned
Wilbur, there is never a good reason to use 450 consecutive carriage returns in a post. It is completely detrimental to the ease of which threads can be viewed.

I know it's a meme of sorts in the football threads to point something out, leave a chunk of space and then have a reaction image at the bottom but for the most part those posts easily fit within a browser window. They would not require 15 pages of A4 to print out something which actually only contained 126 characters.

Let's be sensible with how things are posted that we want to discuss.

iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif

Lightning

Banned
I really wish Arsenal would play our best team for the FA cup game and give it our best shot. If lose we lose so be it but if we lose cause we rested key players that will suck ass.

GQman2121

Banned
you all apparently didn't see the original.
But I was still quite shocked. I thought they had decided against it, when it didn't happen in season 1, so they got me as well.

Yep. Once Zoe
survived season one, I thought they had more in store for her.
Clearly that wasn't the case and they only
kept her around to kill her off for the shock value.

wedward

Iniesta: "Arsenal still play the best football in England & they haven't spent what the others have spent."

Yurt, tell me again how much you love Iniesta.

And you can't read.

(...) but it needs YOU to change your routine, leave the pub early, and get to your seat for 7:35pm (...) And bring others with you!

getting instructed like mongs, HAHA! i bet the second page of that comes with:

DON'T FORGET! Cheer when one of the Arsenal F.C. contracted players score or when they come close to. This helps creating a joyful experience - for people of all ages!

Change your habits - no need to bring homemade meals, we at the Emirates Stadium offer a vast array of snacks for a sensible price. RECYCLE! The facilities offer a number of recyling stations. We at Arsenal F.C. believe in our planet - join us!

dc89

Melbourne Heart won 5-0 away this morning! Still bottom of the league though, keep that up and that will change, not lost in 5 games now (4W 1D)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's the difference between a nothing team in a nothing league and a nothing team in a something league

pulga

Banned
Cruising the italian countryside, on my way to my first skiing trip! Excited, please pray for pulga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom