• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Has anyone read the Hunger Games books?

I've watched both films and they're not the worst things I've ever seen. Is the source any good?

bud

when you're listening to an audiobook, do you lie in bed with your eyes closed or do you keep doing what you're doing on the computer or whatever?

Salvadora

Don't do it, Hixx.

The trilogy gets progressively worse to the point where I had to stop reading the third early on, never to come back.

Hixx

I listened to the first one as an audiobook cause who actually reads these days? It was... alright I guess.

People who don't think TPS games set in fancy corridors are the pinnacle of gaming
5wF34ub.png

Wilbur

Banned
when you're listening to an audiobook, do you lie in bed with your eyes closed or do you keep doing what you're doing on the computer or whatever?

I don't listen to audiobooks because I don't want to fall asleep and miss loads of shit and have to remember where I was again

But I put the ricky gervais radioshow on when I'm going to sleep

Whenever I listen to the harry potter audio books I get horny

I had a sex dream about Luna Lovegood a few weeks ago, I was fucking her and I came nad then we watched Pinocchio

I don't listen to audiobooks because I don't want to fall asleep and miss loads of shit and have to remember where I was again

But I put the ricky gervais radioshow on when I'm going to sleep

Missing whatever brilliant life philosophy Karl has thought about in that weeks show is way worse than missing a chapter of some shit book.

People who don't think TPS games set in fancy corridors are the pinnacle of gaming
5wF34ub.png

pls I was kidding. I'm an educated man hixx. I'm even friends with mumei on goodreads. He tells everyone to read anime.

bud

six moyes emoticons in a row.
dwgirIQ.png

doesn't delete any of them.
dwgirIQ.png

i've never seen any of my friend's assholes yet i've seen yours literally more than fifty times.
dwgirIQ.png

Salvadora

Missing whatever brilliant life philosophy Karl has thought about in that weeks show is way worse than missing a chapter of some shit book.

Did you see the Youtube Q&A he did recently in which he said Australia should be called "Up Over" rather than "Down Under." I died.

I miss him so much.

Did you see the Youtube Q&A he did recently in which he said Australia should be called "Up Over" rather than "Down Under," I died.

I miss him so much.

I didn't. Honestly all his newer stuff has been a bit shit I thought, he's too self aware now. His books are great btw now that we are on none interactive shit media, he writes like he talks.

Wilbur

Banned
and yet a billion Moyes icons survive

and mine why

I meant to get rid of two or three actually, I'll go back. Yours stays
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Missing whatever brilliant life philosophy Karl has thought about in that weeks show is way worse than missing a chapter of some shit book..

I'm at the end of series two now where Stephen's trying to get rid of Rockbusters and Karl's so arsey

six moyes emoticons in a row.
dwgirIQ.png

doesn't delete any of them.
dwgirIQ.png

i've never seen any of my friend's assholes yet i've seen yours literally more than fifty times.
dwgirIQ.png

why do you keep looking
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Hixx

I hated the fourth book. Mostly characters and storylines I didn't give a shit about. I've been told the third HG book is really annoying though.

I read the first 3 within the space of a few months.

I'm half way through book 4 and I've been on it for EIGHTEEN months. Toilet literature.

5 better not suck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bg9Cxb0IIAArvVh.jpg

just a bunch of mates

Glorious day for football today.

Oh yes.

Oh yes.

I want to bathe in salty tears.

Yes, yes, yes.

we're going to meet in the final, aren't we?

Benfica-Juve. European final.

the universe will end before one of us wins

Salvadora

I didn't. Honestly all his newer stuff has been a bit shit I thought, he's too self aware now. His books are great btw now that we are on none interactive shit media, he writes like he talks.
I've been meaning to pick his books up for a while now.

I completely agree in terms of him becoming too self-aware and his work taking a dip in quality. I've lost track of the amount of times I've listened to all the XFM stuff. Makes me sad that we'll never get anything like it again :(

So raw and hilarious.

pulga

Banned
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON MY MASTERPIECE

XcEHJON.png

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

ps. does anyone have the original cr7 i saved over it lololol

I've been meaning to pick his books up for a while now.

I completely agree in terms of him becoming too self-aware and his work taking a dip in quality. I've lost track of the amount of times I've listened to all the XFM stuff. Makes me sad that we'll never get anything like it again :(

So raw and hilarious.

I've never laughed so hard as those two episodes where he finds the bee (that has died of a heart attack according to him) and then he, as he says, has a near death experience himself in the next weeks episode when he has kidney stone surgery (i think it was). The whole deal is just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom