• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I read the first 3 within the space of a few months.

I'm half way through book 4 and I've been on it for EIGHTEEN months. Toilet literature.

5 better not suck.

A Dance with Dragons is definitely superior to A Feast for Crows, but it isn't as good as any of the 3 first books in the series. It has its moments.

4 is the worst. Too much filler.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Giovinco was applauded tonight and our ultras even asked him to approach the Curva to cheer him up.

I'm actually proud of our cunt fans for once. They really do listen to Conte after all.

FEAST YOUR EYES UPON MY MASTERPIECE

XcEHJON.png

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

ps. does anyone have the original cr7 i saved over it lololol

Madrid shirt because of course

pulga

Banned
Giovinco was applauded tonight and our ultras even asked him to approach the Curva to cheer him up.

I'm actually proud of our cunt fans for once. They really do listen to Conte after all.

Madrid shirt because of course

pls understand, it's my signature avvy :3

I'm listening to the audiobook of Asimov's Foundation currently. I indeed lay down in bed with my eyes closed but what ends up happening is that I fall asleep after a while. I can never find where I was Because the book has looped around and then some a few times by the time I wake up.

FootballFan

I'm listening to the audiobook of Asimov's Foundation currently. I indeed lay down in bed with my eyes closed but what ends up happening is that I fall asleep after a while. I can never find where I was Because the book has looped around and then some a few times by the time I wake up.

Audiobooks suck.

Elchele

you are already dead

Wilbur

Banned
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON MY MASTERPIECE

http://i.imgur.com/XcEHJON.png[/IM]

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

[spoiler] ps. does anyone have the original cr7 i saved over it lololol [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ijjNAHVToak9J.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the last book I read was in college

and I'm never ever going to open another fucking book again

fuck books

I'll make an exception for Salazar's book though

FootballFan

Don't PES and FIFA have that face import feature, place plug into the Madrid squad and watch him celebrate la decima.

How many hours from this post until the PS4 launches in Japan?

Yen

Watched Charlie Wilson's War. Very good. Tom Hanks giving his best Dan Aykroyd impression, Julia Roberts has a good performance (As St Vincent), PSH is tearing up the scenery going HAM. And at the end you feel sorry for the guy who created Al Qaeda.
Ok, I'm being facetious.

GorillaJu

Don't PES and FIFA have that face import feature, place plug into the Madrid squad and watch him celebrate la decima.

How many hours from this post until the PS4 launches in Japan?

It's the morning of the 21st here. Isn't the ps4 out the 22nd? That'd be about 14 hours from now

Looking forward to next month. MGS prologue and Infamous

Wilbur

Banned
Watched Charlie Wilson's War. Very good. Tom Hanks giving his best Dan Aykroyd impression, Julia Roberts has a good performance (As St Vincent), PSH is tearing up the scenery going HAM. And at the end you feel sorry for the guy who created Al Qaeda.
Ok, I'm being facetious.

I've seen like half of it before, only really remember PSH being well good.

Wilbur

Banned
bud i dont even understand the context and i still laughed

I would rather read a book than watch something with Julia Roberts in it.

Emma is fine

Yeah, I don't like her either. Her and Streep in that film made me want to fucking puke and I haven't even seen it. I really don't like Meryl Streep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom