• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

Well I didn't expect someone to have The Hound and the Fox in there too. Most people even never heard of it :(
I actually know the film by it's Dutch name because I watched it over and over as a kid. They're named Frank and Frey in Dutch :p

It's a fantastic film.

Toss up between that and Bambi. Both classics.

caesar

Banned
Jos--Mourinho-Manchester--009.jpg

ded

hi guys

Blablurn

"We wanted to perform strongly before #AFCFCB. Now we're excited about the #UCL," said @Manuel_Neuer after #FCBSCF.

We are ready, Arsenal.

GHG

"We wanted to perform strongly before #AFCFCB. Now we're excited about the #UCL," said @Manuel_Neuer after #FCBSCF.

We are ready, Arsenal.

We're not.

Can you give us a few months to sort our shit out and get Theo and Ramsey back?

Feorax

We're not.

Can you give us a few months to sort our shit out and get Theo and Ramsey back?

Just play your u18's today and give the rest of your squad a rest. You'll be fine ;).

Edit: Just seen the Rooney/Evra contract rumours. If true, then it just shows how little confidence United have in themselves going into the summer market.

Clegg

Just play your u18's today and give the rest of your squad a rest. You'll be fine ;).

Edit: Just seen the Rooney/Evra contract rumours. If true, then it just shows how little confidence United have in themselves going into the summer market.
I dont think it says much about anything tbh. We want to keep Rooney, hat much is obvious. He's already on ridiculous wages so the only way we'll keep him is if he gets an even better deal.

But then Evra situation appears to be out of our hands. The story goes that united haven't offered him a new contract but he's eligible for a year extension because he had a clause built into his last one. He now has the choice whether he says for another year or leaves.

We didn't get any snow this year :(

Does the community aspect suffer for the entirety of House of Cards being released at once? I think there's something to be said for everyone talking and speculating about a programme, as they're generally at the same point in the story. Seems like HoC conversation is all over the place as some people have watched 1 episode, some 2, some have finished it etc.

bjaelke

sportingintelligence @sportingintel
If £300k a week seems extravagant on Rooney contract, then £403,846 per week in interest on Glazer debt at #mufc is even more eye-watering.

ibl5hvvIkZ8ur7.png

Does the community aspect suffer for the entirety of House of Cards being released at once? I think there's something to be said for everyone talking and speculating about a programme, as they're generally at the same point in the story. Seems like HoC conversation is all over the place as some people have watched 1 episode, some 2, some have finished it etc.

yeah it is strange, i have seen some people posting about certain episodes. I haven't bothered looking in the official thread. I wish they would have spread it out more because now I have a year to wait for season 3.

Some people here have said it is not the best written show, but at the end of the day what is the point of having a well written show if the acting and the plot are just not good enough. I love conspiracy shows so it was perfect for me.

confuziz

Banned
Why is Toivonen scoring goals at Rennes all of a sudden? This doesn't make any sense. He never wanted to play as a striker either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Does the community aspect suffer for the entirety of House of Cards being released at once?.

I love watching a show at my own pace.

and the writers can do whatever they want without worrying about the ratings. No more cliffhangers or forced ad breaks.

what's there to speculate anyway? It's not LOST. :p

We didn't need him anyway we got Kallstrom.

Christ our scouts are bloody useless.

We need to higher whoever is the head scout of Roma, their Argentina/Brazil links are amazing.

Seedorf said Milan DNA is inside him. I didn't realise he had been with Barbara
or a Maldini ;(

sohois

We need to higher whoever is the head scout of Roma, their Argentina/Brazil links are amazing.

Seedorf said Milan DNA is inside him. I didn't realise he had been with Barbara
or a Maldini ;(

English clubs are never going to be able to get South American players in like clubs in Italy or Portugal because of the work permit restrictions. Arsenal probably wouldn't benefit too much from Argentina/Brazil links

English clubs are never going to be able to get South American players in like clubs in Italy or Portugal because of the work permit restrictions. Arsenal probably wouldn't benefit too much from Argentina/Brazil links

Just sign them and loan to Portuguese clubs. The reason why players like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Romario and Roberto Carlos succeed was because they got blooded into European football with smaller clubs.
Roberto carlos's small club was Inter haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom