• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Jennifer Lawrence is pretty. She's not Scarlett Johansson, but she's a much better actor than her, and she seems like a very real person whenever I've read anything about her personality off-camera. It's not very often that I like a female actor, but I like JLaw

I've been pretty meh on JLaw, but her acting in American Hustle was fantastic, won me over and made the movie for me <3

Koko

Banned
Wenger wants to extend, but moving on a free, Sagna would be able to make a lot more money at one of the French oil clubs

Not sure if they would spend money on Sagna.

Monaco has Fabinho and PSG has Van Der Wiel.

Both players have had a great season so far and although Sagna would be an improvement over both, they might not want to spent their money in a RB.

Kassu

Banned
even if S2 is shit, that'll work in the show's favor since every season is a fresh reboot. and are the expectations really that high? every remotely average TV show has been hailed as the greatest thing in the history of great things, so if they churn out another serviceable season of television, we'll all lap it up anyways
Well, I guess that's true. And at least they won't extend original storyline further so that will remain as it is even if S2 is shit.

Wenger speaks six languages including GAF's official language, Japanese
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

pls

Wenger can't speak Japanese for shit. He's struggling to read "Thank you everybody. I'll never forget Grampus' supporters. I'll love Nagoya forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkya0xtOVsQ

Totti is incredible but you talk about him as if he was the greatest player ever to walk the earth. Which is odd, because we all know that's Adnan Januzaj.

ibUtwgLymAZ7Y.gif

people talk about True Detective like it's Homeland S1, but it's not. not even close.

Is that so?

iocMBXSwBnZD5.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Jennifer Lawrence is pretty. She's not Scarlett Johansson, but she's a much better actor than her, and she seems like a very real person whenever I've read anything about her personality off-camera. It's not very often that I like a female actor, but I like JLaw

Scarlett Johansson in Her is better than anything Lawrence has ever done.

Wilbur

Banned
Same, KidA. She's pretty good looking, but them titties in AH goddamn

Such an annoying fucking character as well. Didn't believe in hers and Bale's relationship one bit.

Lawrence > Johansson

in everything. specially in looks

please understand it.

You're worse than fry.

faridmon

I haven't watched True Detective, but Homeland S1 was fucking masterpiece. The tension was through the roof. Too bad they had to ruin the goodwill by having that shitty S2

How is the 3rd season?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
People calling Mad Men overrated: there's a difference between "overrated" and "not my cup of tea".

It's quality.

Lawrence > Johansson

in everything. specially in looks

please understand it.
Fuck Bayern

With Fletcher's AIDS-infused dick

faridmon

Nothing too much of my interest but I like going to any festivals. Also I actually went out with Deathcrush after Dillinger last summer for a beer, then I went home early to my hotel and jerked off cause I was sick with the flu.
i0L5wyK3Lah1z.png

Most likely going to either Northside (Nina Persson is playing, WAIFU) or Roskilde in the summer.

Nothing in those line-up interest me.

Maybe in the afterlife, wooden!

Wilbur

Banned
People calling Mad Men overrated: there's a difference between "overrated" and "not my cup of tea".

It's quality.

Fuck Bayern

With Fletcher's AIDS-infused dick

hahahahahahaha poor darren :(

I'll watch Mad Men eventually. Need to finish Sopranos first.

Can we wait until that happens before calling it the best show?

Best show on telly by a country mile at the moment. Not much on tbh, but I honestly might like it more than Breaking Bad so far. Let's see how it finishes, but I can see myself rewatching this loads.

Messi

hahahahahahaha poor darren :(

I'll watch Mad Men eventually. Need to finish Sopranos first.

Best show on telly by a country mile at the moment. Not much on tbh, but I honestly might like it more than Breaking Bad so far. Let's see how it finishes, but I can see myself rewatching this loads.

I've no problem with True Detective but it is a bit early to be hailing it as the best ever mid season one. Some people around here can be hyperbolic at times.

Not that YOU said it was best ever.

Wilbur

Banned
I've no problem with True Detective but it is a bit early to be hailing it as the best ever mid season one. Some people around here can be hyperbolic at times.

Not that YOU said it was best ever.

it is the greatest thing ever put in front of human eyes simply because of those titties

Meier

I haven't seen any of True Detective other than the scene from ep 2 (anxious to get to the show) but it'll be tough to top Homeland s1. That's as good as TV can possibly get.

subtles

I wonder what terror Garry Monk has in store for us this weekend as they were very impressive against Napoli. The days of the player-manager were thought to be over.

Arsenal/Chelsea/City/Everton/United all play tomorrow. The results should be very interesting.

wedward

Mad Men is better than True Detective.

Just compare the writing.

Mad Men is excellent most of the time.

True Detective is competent.

FootballFan

True Detectives is good, but calm down people, we are like 5 episodes in.

It is not Mad Men or Breaking Bad yet lol.

Those titties are the best titties I've seen out of the 3 shows though.

Marc

TD is the real deal. Better than any show atm, and better than the got, Mad Men overrated shit.

I agree as well on Mad Men.

I tried with Mad Men, but it was all style over substance. The writing and characters were shite. Pretty much every single person in that show is a complete arsehole. Even the women in a very unenviable position completely ruin it by making themselves sexual objects with no redeeming quality. Which wouldn't be the end of the world, if they were likeable arseholes but they're not. They're just cunts, who wants to spend their free time watching a bunch of cunts?

Love True Detective but not going overboard on it, some other great shows still going.

As for J-Law vs Scarlett, Scarlett by far is better in almost everything except maybe humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom