• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Fuck JLaw. I've only ever found her attractive in American Hustle when she was wearing that white dress.

BhA0-l5IcAAQAEA.jpg

Do you think Moyles allows the players to sit next to who they want. Or is it like primary and secondary school where you get given a desk mate.

Arnie

Forgot about Tom Ince.

Christ.

If I were a bookies - and given the amount of money I hemorrhage on this sport it's almost conceivable - the odds of a Palace result would've dropped.

In the cafe getting my weekly fill of hearty English grease. My last week in Bethnal Green. Will spend the rest of the day glued to the football before watching Her in the evening.

Wilbur

Banned
Forgot about Tom Ince.

Christ.

If I were a bookies - and given the amount of money I hemorrhage on this sport it's almost conceivable - the odds of a Palace result would've dropped.

In the cafe getting my weekly fill of hearty English grease. My last week in Bethnal Green. Will spend the rest of the day glued to the football before watching Her in the evening.

I'm in Toby Carvery now, unlimited breakfast. They do potato chunks with cheese and bacon and it's making my dick ever so hard.

Her is absolutely brilliant. Two wonderful performances, amazing soundtrack, looks gorgeous.

Arnie

Guy next to me with a ponytail moaning about a life of struggle and pressure as a trainer fashion designer.

Picture the lines on my forehead.

GQman2121

Banned
Excited for the games today. Terry is back today and Luiz is out. I hope to hell we show up. We haven't exactly looked very convincing in our last two outings.

Salvadora

I acknowledge that you'll stumble to whatever result falls your way, be it a meek win, forgettable draw or a cold, hard sodomising at the hands of Chamakh.

You will not play with fluency or confidence, that much is pre-determined.
It will be the sort of game where even a victory will feel like a defeat.

spidye

Confused. Why would you support Bayern when Salzburg are just blitzing everyone 3-0*?
*Except for Zenit of course.

funny thing. I supported Salzburg before when they weren't owned by red bull in the 90's.

but back then bayern got a lot of exposure in Austria and I saw them in the cl final 99'
I knew this team was special. I started to support them from then on

funny thing. I supported Salzburg before when they weren't owned by red bull in the 90's.

but back then bayern got a lot of exposure in Austria and I saw them in the cl final 99'
Wait, that choke made you want to support them? Definitely a masochist.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you going to watch Utd clank their way to a heroic 1-1 draw with palace, or watch Ireland's evisceration at the hands of England?

Is there no other alternative? Like being forced to impale your sphincter on a large cutlass? Or appearing on national television in an Inter shirt?

GQman2121

Banned
I watched Adore last night on Netflix. Decent indie flick. Naomi Watts and Robin Wright are sexy as hell. Decent Aussie accent from Wright too.

Blablurn

my man

iWdYYVC8BpLnB.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I fucking hate West Ham.

They are going to pull our fucking pants down today the cunts.

1-1 #believe

Looking forward to Chelsea-Everton for some reason, even though it's gonna be boring. I know it. And yet I'm excited. I haven't watched football since the Arsenal-United match.

I fucking hate West Ham.

They are going to pull our fucking pants down today the cunts.

I wouldn't worry too much, Carroll's still suspended, Vaz Te & Borriello are injured, Carlton's doubtful to play because he's sick, etc. Unless we get some surprise heroics from Nolan, or Jarvis and Downing actually manage to hit the back of the net, I don't really fancy us winning this one. Good time for you to play us, though. Sam might be thinking the same thing however and could be prepared to park the bus for a bore draw.

3Sixty

I wouldn't worry too much, Carroll's still suspended, Vaz Te & Borriello are injured, Carlton's doubtful to play because he's sick, etc. Unless we get some surprise heroics from Nolan, or Jarvis and Downing actually manage to hit the back of the net, I don't really fancy us winning this one. Good time for you to play us, though. Sam might be thinking the same thing however and could be prepared to park the bus for a bore draw.

Yeah I hear you have no strikers. Nolan false 9? I wouldn't worry though, you'll find someway to smash up 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom