• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone

GgWLllX.gif

ig0WG4KAKDcqi.gif

Oo Well at least he can get some rest. Hope his confidence wont sap because of it.

Lampard could tak a bit more time on that shot.

What confidence? :p

Nothing to lose, clearly needs a break and this is the perfect time to give him it. He's too good to have him playing at 50% in the remaining big games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan can no longer call themselves the most successful club in the world, as they are beaten by an Egyptian side.

President Silvio Berlusconi and CEO Adriano Galliani often trotted out the phrase, based on their 18 international trophies.

It can also be found written on the jerseys and on the side of the official team bus.

It was a record matched only by Argentina’s Boca Juniors, but as of last night this is no longer accurate.

Egyptian side Al Ahly won their sixth African Super Cup, which means they have 19 international trophies to their name.

It is now likely Milan will have to change their motto to ‘The most successful club in Europe.’
-
fucking gingers
pls

Marc

Those stats are from where, your arse?

You can literally count more in every game than that. He has played at DM a lot, for England as well. To say he doesn't and alter history to fit your bias is amazing. Even that diamond bollocks, when did he play at the top of the diamond? Even back in the day it was Ballack at the point, Lampard played on the left, and in the 4-3-3 was a LCM who had to track back all the time. Usual media repeated bollocks of not tackling, like he was Scholes or someone. Chelsea just held out against all these teams, created records with their defensive qualities with Lampard not bothered about it in every game. Get a grip.

You name a game, a friendly, well done. Lets name another, Barca, where he puts Messi on his arse and plays a great ball out to set up a goal. Or the away leg where again he wins the ball, from I think it was Fabregas and again sets up a goal. Although obviously that was just his 1 tackle per game.

Hixx

Wickham not even on the bench. That's what happens when you play for yourself and not for the team and that's why you will go back to the Championship.

Cattermole not on the bench tho. Gus pls. I don't think even Cattermole would get sent off today.

Arnie

"save of the season"

Macca, pls.

Right at him. Good double, looked really impressive stitched together, but as a singular piece of goalkeeping it wasn't that exceptional.

Wilbur

Banned

You can literally count more in every game than that. He has played at DM a lot, for England as well. To say he doesn't and alter history to fit your bias is amazing. Even that diamond bollocks, when did he play at the top of the diamond? Even back in the day it was Ballack at the point, Lampard played on the left, and in the 4-3-3 was a LCM who had to track back all the time. Usual media repeated bollocks of not tackling, like he was Scholes or someone. Chelsea just held out against all these teams, created records with their defensive qualities with Lampard not bothered about it in every game. Get a grip.

You name a game, a friendly, well done. Lets name another, Barca, where he puts Messi on his arse and plays a great ball out to set up a goal. Or the away leg where again he wins the ball, from I think it was Fabregas and again sets up a goal. Although obviously that was just his 1 tackle per game.

He hasn't played DM for England that often. At his peak, he was in a two with Gerrard and we would routinely get decimated because neither of them held back and covered the other.

Played at the top of the diamond in 2004/05, Duff and Robben either side and Makelele behind. Then Essien came in and started alongside Makelele and Lampard in a 4-3-3, so obviously Lampard did the most attacking of the three there. Ballack didn't even join Chelsea until the start of 2006/07 did he?

phaze

What confidence? :p

Nothing to lose, clearly needs a break and this is the perfect time to give him it. He's too good to have him playing at 50% in the remaining big games.

Touche ;)

Well after him wasting our pen and having bit of a witchhunt on his head this he may take the wrong way as a way of Wenger putting the blame sorely on him.

Ozil doesn't strike me as a mentally strong player so I'm worried about his reaction but i guess we will see.

Damn Howard saving Everton.

Fucking hell what a save.

This gets dumber and dumber. Fucking hell lol at the match against Atletico being a friendly. and yes from my ass.

Wilbur

Banned
"save of the season"

Macca, pls.

Right at him. Good double, looked really impressive stitched together, but as a singular piece of goalkeeping it wasn't that exceptional.

Agreed. First save was better than the second.

Morgan technically qualifies as "homegrown" so its 8 ;)

no i wont be counting that unfortunately so fuck you

adnan will play for england though and i will be counting that
Zioey3m.png

What happened to the magnificent Pienaar-Baines partnership?

When Baines isn't attacking so effectively, Pienaar's presence becomes a bit pointless as he doesn't offer much direct threat

Wilbur

Banned
Must be great when you have such a good understanding with another player. Pienaar and Baines just know exactly what the other is thinking all the time.

Hitcher :lol

help

stahp

Linius
Carbo
Meier's lower half

and
axl_rose_01-thumb-295x401.jpg

clearly the superior race

they don't age well though 1NETT

That's electric copper

danwarb

You can get opta stats for the league from whoscored.com Marc.

Lampard has averaged 1.8 tackles and 0.7 interceptions per game, this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom