• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We still have an image?

http://i.minus.com/iCKvc1masFWj3.gif[IMG]

Moyes has made us a joke[/QUOTE]

haha where's that from? The guy on the right works for Japan's Goal.com I think? I follow him on twitter!
[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 101026976"]Fuck off

I'm colourblind.

Mango isn't even a colour, it's a fruit.[/QUOTE]

baby-Bacon, why are you so angry today <3 calm down <3 you still have curly hair <3

Zabojnik

Christ the Emirates is big.

Dat first underground row. Premium seats.

seatinggoals.gif

Also ...

pendenze.jpg

Marc

We have separate threads for WC, Euros and CL final. Regular football thread will remain open though.

Cool, as it should be. :)

really fun bollocks though innit

Yeah, I think that's it. I am enjoying it despite some really disturbing parts, Mrs is getting into it as well despite not being a horror fan. Not usually a horror fan myself as they are so obvious sometimes.

Yeah, remember Konchesky and Poulsen. Those were some very dark days. I can't believe the consensus pick after Redknapp was Hodgson.

It was clearly an FA decision, no one was talking about Hodge Podge. He is a company man through and through, will toe the line and things like the Terry issue would never show them up. Not after Capello who I respect a lot, real shame Capello didn't get to continue as he did some good things. Our qualifications were footballing perfection at times, he just bottled it with the tournament and went for the hard workers over skilful players.

I also wonder if it was to repair some bridges with FIFA/UEFA, as Hodgson is well liked in those circles as he is unemployed and lonely enough to turn up to all their functions.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I think that's it. I am enjoying it despite some really disturbing parts, Mrs is getting into it as well despite not being a horror fan. Not usually a horror fan myself as they are so obvious sometimes.

I like it because I can never ever guess what's going to happen next
KuGsj.gif
S2 is LOADS of of fun.

Zabo said:

Yeah our stadium is ridiculously steep. I love it!

Cool, as it should be. :)

It was clearly an FA decision, no one was talking about Hodge Podge. He is a company man through and through, will toe the line and things like the Terry issue would never show them up. Not after Capello who I respect a lot, real shame Capello didn't get to continue as he did some good things. Our qualifications were footballing perfection at times, he just bottled it with the tournament and went for the hard workers over skilful players.

I also wonder if it was to repair some bridges with FIFA/UEFA, as Hodgson is well liked in those circles as he is unemployed and lonely enough to turn up to all their functions.

I think it will be enjoyable in a macabre sort of way as the FA have picked their Mike Bassett. Really looking forward to the press conferences.

Is that Agger pussying out and trying to block the free kick with his back?

I wish. It was Copenhagens Lars Jacobsen (might remember him from west ham, blackburn and everton)

iXGHgJqRdzO9z.gif

iJMELyt85yEBW.gif

ib0CYGRcCC2ESt.gif

After a Gala win : "Yes we're proud. Now we got two walk overs in Torino and at home against Madrid". He's hilarious but sadly without any skills to back it up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom