• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Giroud just apologized on twitter.

bnG9wN8.png

No he's alright!

Spectacular!

:p

Need him in good shape for when Brendan's Battleship drops anchor in Turin for our summer shopping trip. Some people go to Calais for cheap Stella Artois, Rodgers will pick up a few bargains all over the continent

@Zabo, Suarez is the same. Still worries me every time though

Wilbur

Banned
I don't understand why some footballers get married. Obviously if you're an ugly cunt like Spearing, take what you can get. But if you're beautiful like Giroud and women will be throwing themselves at you, I find it hard to believe he'll stay monogamous unless he's a saint.

Wilbur

Banned
Someday we'll get a Russell Brand style footballer

Rich as fuck, no family commitments, why not fuck everything that moves? :p

This should be the way of most of them. Considering monogamy is a societal construct, and being a football is so far outside of the social norm, why conform to atypical procedures such as marriage? Why not just sow your wild oats in every mouth available?

confuziz

Banned
lambda, this Matic guy playing for NAC (from Benfica II) is pretty good.

2x Matic for Chelsea incoming

edit: oh crap I'm so stupid. It's his younger brother..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't understand why some footballers get married. Obviously if you're an ugly cunt like Spearing, take what you can get. But if you're beautiful like Giroud and women will be throwing themselves at you, I find it hard to believe he'll stay monogamous unless he's a saint.
The French mang

Marchisio and Llion are good boys <3

L1NETT

Don't you believe in love Wilbz.

Barkley is a bit of a Januzaj, only its him that fucks it up in the end rather than his teammates. So many shots nearly go in, incisive passes nearly reach the target, dribbling attempts nearly get him past his marker

bud

what i don't understand is these footballers fucking around while they're in a relationship, thinking they're going to get away with it.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't you believe in love Wilbz.

Well I do, but considering there's seven million people on the planet, the amount you're truly going to fall in love with - and the chances of meeting them - is pretty low indeed.

If you have the opportunity to fuck as many things as possible, if every thing wants to fuck you, and you're not a strong enough person to resist that temptation and stick to monogamy, then why delude yourself by having a family for the sake of having one? Cheating on someone when you're committed to someone else is a deplorable act unless it's an open relationship or something. Giroud does the whole "I must apologise to my wife" spiel, but he's already proved he can't be trusted I guess.

what i don't understand is these footballers fucking around while they're in a relationship, thinking they're going to get away with it.

They must know that there's always a chance that some skank will accept the d, and then sell the story to the papers.

Wilbur

Banned

hubris
that was for you HITCHY baby

The fact they do it in the first place means they shouldn't be in a relationship.

Baki

Well I do, but considering there's seven million people on the planet, the amount you're truly going to fall in love with - and the chances of meeting them - is pretty low indeed.

If you have the opportunity to fuck as many things as possible, if every thing wants to fuck you, and you're not a strong enough person to resist that temptation and stick to monogamy, then why delude yourself by having a family for the sake of having one? Cheating on someone when you're committed to someone else is a deplorable act unless it's an open relationship or something. Giroud does the whole "I must apologise to my wife" spiel, but he's already proved he can't be trusted I guess.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty to cheat on someone. Giroud should've stayed single.

bud

you sound hurt :lol

i don't believe in monogamy anymore, yurt. i always thought that if giroud, with his undeniable beauty, could stay monogamous, that there would be hope after all, but this news is soul-crushing.

giroud has changed me.

i'm never getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom