• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she was sent by Mourinho

As it was all over and Mou got his photos he sent him a text. "Enjoyed Olivier?"

I've seen his cock

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay way either.
giroudd24rxm.png

Walshy

Didn't Wenger have an affair with some grime artist? Frenchies gonna French.
You mean mime artist? Yeah he did, I think her name was Sonia or something from my vague recollection of it at the time.

It's a stereotype about the French and affairs but it's so true when you look at the latest scandal with Hollande
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Arsene Wenger has released a statement addressing allegations published in the The Sun this morning that the 61-year-old Arsenal manager has been having a two year affair with ‘glamorous French rap star’ Sonia Tatar, 39.

Wenger said of the claims:

This is a very serious matter. I do not intend to make any comment and wish to deal with the matter privately.

While Arsenal released their own statement in support of the manager:

Arsenal Football Club considers the allegations concerning our manager Arsene Wenger strictly a private matter and we ask that the privacy of Arsene and his family be respected.

The Sun‘s story, published on Saturday, alleges Wenger met with Tatar after Arsenal’s 2-1 defeat to Shaktar Donetsk on Wednesday and features pictures of the manager with another woman in what appears to be an airport lounge.

this was a while ago

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bonucci with a back-heel clearance

Followed by a knee clearance a minute later

Someone hold me I want to slice his fucking throat

A couple of meters at best :lol

:lol

One of the few things I'm good at is kneeing a stationary (kind of) ball about 15 yards with accuracy. Lobbing a keeper for a goal, or defender for a through ball with an old school knee is lovely. Only pussies use it to control the ball :p

Zabojnik

Ref seems determined to yellow-out at least one of our players today. I guess that brown envelope must've got lost in the mail, amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom