• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^^Torino are magnificent this season, unfortunately.
http://shrani.si/f/3i/b9/PWIt1jW/14myntd.jpg[img]

I'd start Marchisio in Pirlo's place. Andreino da Brescia hasn't been himself lately. Also, switch Barzagli and Caceres. Possibly replace the latter with Ogbonnator.

We have to win this, Roma are flying. We're in pretty dire physical shape at the moment, most of our players don't have more than 60mins in them. We've suffered immensly in the second halves of the last few matches. 3-0 before half time, please.

Please understand, Timulove.[/QUOTE]

And Caceres plays on the left with Uruguay so this makes no sense whatsoever. But sure, Conte knows best. Maybe he wants him to get used to playing there all the time.

I agree on Pirlo, but we really struggled without him the last time we played them. We looked lost and empty of ideas. (Llion was still in his cage back then though)

I'm going to sleep now :/ I hope I wake up in time for Brendan's battleship.

Zabojnik

you womanizer

Like a desert needs rain,
like a town needs a name,
like a drifter needs a room,
Blablurn, I need your love.

Like a rhythm unbroken,
like drums in the night,
like sweet soul music,
like sunlight,
I need your love.

Like coming home,
and you don't know where you've been,
like black coffee,
like nicotine,

Like a Phoenix rising needs a holy tree,
like the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy,
I need your love.

When the night has no end,
and the day yet to begin,
as the room spins around,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpozVvYe-h4

Blablurn

^YESSSS

I respect your opinion

ibpksspW7xwjqh.gif

Like a desert needs rain,
like a town needs a name,
like a drifter needs a room,

Like a rhythm unbroken,
like drums in the night,
like sweet soul music,
like sunlight,
Blablurn, I need your love

Like coming home,
and you don't know where you've been,
like black coffee,
like nicotine,

Like a Phoenix rising needs a holy tree,
čike the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy
I need your love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpozVvYe-h4

ibo1pfQYwdLufy.gif

I've woken up with 3 new numbers 'digi girl' 'digi Girlll' and 'dhi gril'
Note-the club is called Digital, hence 'digi'

How do I break the ice without revealing I don't remember their names?

Blablurn

Girl, I've been thinking about the way, that you love me every day
And I want to know, if You Feel The Same Way!!
Because I'm in and out of town, that's just how I got's to get down
But you understand, that's why I'm your man!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Use TrueCaller app to get their name.

or check their WhatsApp, you never know!

Digi girl is probably the hottest since you weren't that drunk when you took her number :p I wouldn't touch 'dhi gril' if I were you.

Doesn't whatsapp give your their name, or is that only if they have it set up?

Linius

Well I have a broken leg so camping is out of question. At least The Great Escape in Brighton or By:Larm in Oslo happens in various venues around the city so its convenient to book a hotel and just go to the venue you happen to like.

I want a new French Film album :(

That's too bad man, lots of great camping festivals. I want to travel to Green Man some time, this years line-up is looking amazing again. And it's not even complete yet. But can you go to a big open festival at all for three days or is it just the camping bit? Because most festivals are in the vicinity of hotels usually. Best Kept Secret is at least.

Last movie I have watched in Cinema was The Heat last year. I really wanted to watch the Hbbit pt. 2, but never had the chance nor/and the money to do so. But now, I think I am really gonna try and watch Lego the Movie.

Do it!

Indie hipster overload. (1)

The new Real Estate album is out? Niiice. (2)

(1) pls

(2) Yes, it is and it's niiice

confuziz

Banned
Linius, have you seen the performance of Ruiz yesterday? I'm getting the Twente vibe from him again.

2nd or 3rd place might still be a realistic goal.

Linius

Linius, have you seen the performance of Ruiz yesterday? I'm getting the Twente vibe from him again.

2nd or 3rd place might still be a realistic goal.

Nah, since PSV is so far behind now I stopped caring about their results. Now it's up to my boys to keep it that away.

But it's good to see you guys picked up some pace :)

Fady K

Is Fady still busy being married? This threads needs his love.

I miss these threads very much! It is not the marriage per se, but the horrible time management on my part. Back then I used to know every poster, now I barely know half. The footy community here has grown well!

he's busy tweeting sarcastic comments to Mata

You should rephrase to the following: "he tweeted a sarcastic comment to Mata" it was just that one that you retweeted. Yurt pls.

LOL

NO WAY IN HELL!

AHAHAHHAHAH.

OMG.

Fady being sarcastic to Mata, holy shit. I'd pay money to see that.

It was just that one time. I could not resist (^_^) Because it honestly sounded like a load of bullshit, saying that.

BfpIB4_IIAAhc4M.jpg

An older version of Allegri

haha I just RT'd one for you

Juan Mata García ‏@juanmata8 Feb 10
One Hour Behind: In adversity, even more united

Fady Kiriakides ‏@FadyK85 Feb 10
@juanmata8 how about when you have competition? wish u were united with the team then...

That face swap, glorious!

That was the one tweet, could not resist.

Oh Jesus. I need a smoke.

My God, Fady. This is amazing.

(>_<) Am I that bad?

25128.gif

The love affair with Mata is over for Fady? He is acting like the crazy stalker EX.

Definitely not Messi. That was just that one tweet >_> Love the guy, but not in the United shirt. Once, or if, he ever leaves United in his career as a player, I'll watch him and cheer him on once more.

Fady asked me to change my name to "Unitedpls" because he still thinks I'm a United fan. :lol :lol

You post far too much about United :p!
I know you're a juve fan at heart - a great juve fan if I may so myself - who just appreciates United's football. Nothing wrong with that ^^

Fady K

At least he's not in City.

I recall when Rooney wanted to head to City back in 2010, glad he didn't make the jump in the end because it is nice to see players stick to their clubs in the same league, even if he was so close to forcing a move away. Love that about Giggs, Zanetti, Van Persie, and Del Piero.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:lol at Howard Webb missing another blatant pen

Such a shit ref

edit: watching goals on Sunday

There was a Telegraph article that looked at Webb's decision making post WC 2010, they found that he made just one 'game-changing' decision since that final. The penalty that Balotelli scored against us at City in 11/12, when Balotelli should have been sent off already.

The man's a twat.

There was a Telegraph article that looked at Webb's decision making post WC 2010, they found that he made just one 'game-changing' decision since that final. The penalty that Balotelli scored against us at City in 11/12, when Balotelli should have been sent off already.

The man's a twat.

Yeah, Jonathan Liew's article. Was good until I scrolled to down to that picture.

Webb should fuck off back to the force.

Arnie

:lol at Howard Webb missing another blatant pen

Such a shit ref

edit: watching goals on Sunday

Such a fucking lemon.

There's a debate to be had around whether he's missing these clear decisions because he isn't seeing them, or because he genuinely thinks he knows better than everyone else, given how clear they are.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Such a fucking lemon.

There's a debate to be had around whether he's missing these clear decisions because he isn't seeing them, or because he genuinely thinks he knows better than everyone else, given how clear they are.

He's not blind, he can see what's a foul and what isn't. He's just a wimp, he'd rather not make a major decision than make the wrong one. He just doesn't want to blow his whistle. Nobody really remembers the decisions refs don't give, they remember the ones they do. Webb is just making sure he doesn't affect his 'international' reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom