• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

^ Hey back off. We have a real chance of qualifying for the first time now. :D

Lizarazu <3

So 1 team from each pot goes to a single group ? Bosnia, Hungary, Poland pls then.

bjaelke

Did you see this?

http://www.bachbak.dk/

oICQG95.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png
Hahaha. I shouldn't but I really like Onyzsko.

luso

So many draw conditions, money to UEFA is the real winner, games for bigger teams in best weekdays and in bigger groups...

Wilbur

Banned
It's funny that people still call Belgium dark horses for everything. If everyone thinks they're fucking dark horses then they're not fucking dark horses.

elseanio

Will update as it goes

Group A
Holland, Kazakhstan, Iceland, Latvia, Turkey, Czech Republic

Group B
Bosnia, Andorra, Cyprus, Wales, Israel, Belgium

Group C
Spain, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia, Ukraine

Group D
Germany, Gibraltar, Georgia, Scotland, Poland, R.O. Ireland

Group E
England, San Marino, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia, Switzerland

Group F
Greece, Faroe Islands, N. Ireland, Finland, Romania, Hungary

Group G
Russia, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Austria, Sweden

Group H
Italy, Malta, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Norway, Croatia

Group I
Portugal, Albania, Armenia, Serbia, Denmark, (France)

Wilbur

Banned
I don't like the fact there's 24 teams. There's probably barely 20 decent teams in Europe, so every single one is going to be at the tournament. No point having fucking qualifying.

Clegg

What's the point in bringing out different groups of people to draw the different pots? I don't think there's any legal reasons for it so it must be to increase the drama and occasion of the ceremony, ie it's a load of bollocks.

What's the point in bringing out different groups of people to draw the different pots? I don't think there's any legal reasons for it so it must be to increase the drama and occasion of the ceremony, ie it's an load of bollocks.

You missed the montage with the woman playing a piano on stage then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom