• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Emerson just pulled a Balo.

Except better

someone like pirlo would never do this.

he's beautiful.
he's classy.

his name is andrea.

semper fidelis.
*cough*

Pirlo is leaving his wife for another woman actually

FOCUS ON MARCHI AND LLION BUD

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Jones, Flanagan, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Gerrard, Allen, Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge

Subs: Mignolet, Toure, Moses, Henderson, Kelly, Aspas, Teixeira

Fergie

Banned
Tried Titanfall on my shit PC.
Surprisingly enjoyed after getting tired of COD 1 year ago. A bit overhyped but it's great fun.

Dem titans tho.

PENALTY EVERTON.

BLA BELIEVE.

Wilbur

Banned
*cough*

I can't breathe

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v @Arsenal: Jones, Flanagan, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Gerrard, Allen, Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge

Jones, hmm. Allen needs to have a good game here to make up for the loss of Hendo's energy. Aspas never gets a game, does he?

wedward

Liverpool FC @LFC

Welp, at least one manager is taking this seriously.

Yen

Brad Jones is the only concern. Would like to see JCT get some minutes (normally I say the exact same sentence but with Alberto)

bud

I've always liked that song.

EsnCtb9.jpg

she's so pretty.

Marry me we can sing to each other all night and make farts

i want to make a fart
in your mouth

please

and then we'll laugh about it

Emerson just pulled a Balo.

Except better

*cough*

nnnoooooo

Brad Jones is the only concern. Would like to see JCT get some minutes (normally I say the exact same sentence but with Alberto)

Strange game to throw Jones in for.

Arsenal don't exactly bombard teams with crosses, which is the one area in which Jones is clearly superior to Mignolet, and even then he wrorries me.

what if she's super boring, though? wouldn't want to marry a boring person.

she's your dream woman, included everything.

she's the type that will bite your lips slowly while gently caressing your penis over your jeans. she stops and asks "getting excited, are we?" and you just smile and kiss her neck smoothly and she gasps and reaches inside your pants while stroking your penis. her hands are cold but the pleasure overrides the disconfort as your eyes rolls towards the back of your head. you recover and lift her blouse, kissing and licking her breasts and nipples while she politely asks you to stop, her head comes down and the fellation begins.

that type of woman, bud.

Walshy

Glad to see Allen and Agger back in the side. Good to see Joao on the bench again as well, let hope he gets some more minutes today.

Hopefully Jones plays well, he should be more commanding in the box to what Mignolet has been lately. Since Aston Villa and that mistake, he's been really cautious about coming to collect the ball from crosses.

Wilbur

Banned
So what's our quarter final?

City
Wigan
Everton
Sunderland

Liverpool/Arsenal
Sheff Utd/Notts Forest
Sheff Wed/Charlton
Brighton/Hull

Nice to see we'll have at least three lower leagues there, maybe four.

she's the type that will bite your lips slowly while gently caressing your penis over your jeans. she stops and asks "getting excited, are we?" and you just smile and kiss her neck smoothly and she gasps and reaches inside your pants while stroking your penis. her hands are cold but the pleasure overrides the disconfort as your eyes rolls towards the back of your head. you recover and lift her blouse, kissing and licking her breasts and nipples while she politely asks you to stop, her head comes down and the fellation begins.

that type of woman, bud.
oh my

King_Moc

Banned
Glad to see Allen and Agger back in the side. Good to see Joao on the bench again as well, let hope he gets some more minutes today.

Hopefully Jones plays well, he should be more commanding in the box to what Mignolet has been lately. Since Aston Villa and that mistake, he's been really cautious about coming to collect the ball from crosses.

It's a shame about Henderson being injured. I've got a suspicion that we're gonna miss him today. But Kolo out for Agger is great news.

Edit: Shit, just noticed Brad Jones is in! WTF? Arsenal will get about 8 goals!

bud

that type of woman, bud.

i'm hard, lambda.

i forgot your question, but yes to whatever.

please.

yes.

Wilbur

Banned
Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Flamini; Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski; Sanogo

Strong team that, barring Sanogo who is an unknown quantity

wedward

Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Flamini; Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski; Sanogo

Strong team that, barring Sanogo who is an unknown quantity

Hope Monreal doesn't get skinned alive again.

Ozil is going to play every game this season.

Fergie

Banned
@livefootball: Arsenal XI v Liverpool: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Flamini, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski, Sanogo
Not bad.

But Jenkinson and Monreal are doubtful. Sturridge and Sterling are just too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom