• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol minute I turn on the stream, Django goes round the keeper and slots one in, then a few mins later, Raheem hits the bar.

I am the bringer of luck.

Also, anyone seen the TV show, Rome? Debating whether to get it for my birthday or not.

bjaelke

DenseFormalItaliangreyhound.gif

Marc

Mig's kicking, how does he train in this team every day and not improve his kicking?

Liverpool's defence is sooo weak, Gerrard for me not doing the DM job first, still of the old mindset. Does the same for England too, too eager to get involved with the ball first, not defend.

Splatt

Not only do we get the hardest group for Euro 2016, we are also in a shortened one so we can't go as a best 3rd place.

Fuck my life.

Sweet baby Jesus I love our attacking play

9 goals in 8 EPL games.

He's in great form.

Welcome to the CL, Liverpool!

Sterling OMFG

Sturridge, around the keeper to you critical fucks. :D

Sterling did amazing there too. Two players that deserve some recognition, but don't as much as others in London/Manchester and white.

8 goals in 8 consecutive PL matches

Sterlingho, what a pass!

DAT GOAL

Lovely

Yes baby. This intensity.

iTfF3VpH9D0n6.gif

Marc

Such a huuuuge hole where a DM should be in midfield, with the defence backing off all the time into their own goal. Shitty organisation, Liverpool need someone like Hansen to come into the coaching set up.

Henderson scores, great finish, Sturridge setting it up this time. Greedy fecker.

SHarris78

Typical fucking Swansea, get the passing game going, carve out some chances, then the opponent goes down the other end and scores. Grrrr........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom