• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more than likely all of a sudden he's going to Feyenoord. Lots of die hard supporters won't approve that though :p

I just want to win the title.
iWuBB2O4UhZ1i.png

Lokomotiv Moscow won 15-0 today. Ok, it was a friendly but still. FIFTEEN!
UEFAlona need to investigate.

That is what my tweet above is about... It's their manager saying Lokomotiv refused to move the match... So he managed to get together 8 Spanish workers/guests from the hotel they were staying at, the manager who is a former player played too and his assistant manager who all played the match instead of the players lol

Linius

That is what my tweet above is about... It's their manager saying Lokomotiv refused to move the match... So he managed to get together 8 Spanish workers/guests from the hotel they were staying at, the manager who is a former player played too and his assistant manager who all played the match instead of the players lol

That's brilliant :lol

Elchele

ibb0Q6Y49wM7B6.png

holy shit, almost 20 points difference now
the rest of the teams fighting for european spots are very tight

and the relegation too. Incredible how Nurnberg are up now after being basically being relegated a few weeks ago. Pls don't let Freiburg get relegated.

Roman Pavlyuchenko (1-0)
6'
(Pen.) Aleksandr Samedov (2-0)
16'
Mbark Boussoufa (3-0)
25'
Roman Pavlyuchenko (4-0)
29'
Roman Pavlyuchenko (5-0)
35'
Dame N'Doye (6-0)
50'
Dame N'Doye (7-0)
57'
(Pen.) Maksim Grigoriev (8-0)
62'
Dame N'Doye (9-0)
66'
Dame N'Doye (10-0)
72'
Maksim Grigoriev (11-0)
74'
Maksim Grigoriev (12-0)
78'
Maksim Grigoriev (13-0)
81'
Aleksey Miranchuk (14-0)
82'
Dame N'Doye (15-0)
84'

Elchele

Bastian Schweinsteiger: "When I went off I was upset that Robben didn't give me the ball when I ran behind him."

"At this age I don't run as much, but I'm not the first not get the ball when chasing Arjen."

:eek:

Blablurn

ibb0Q6Y49wM7B6.png

the rest of the teams fighting for european spots is very tight

and the relegation too. Incredible how Nurnberg are up now after being basically relegated a few weeks ago. Pls don't let Freiburg get relegated.

Bundeslolga

Scum

ibb0Q6Y49wM7B6.png

the rest of the teams fighting for european spots is very tight

and the relegation too. Incredible how Nurnberg are up now after being basically relegated a few weeks ago. Pls don't let Freiburg get relegated.

"Almost 20 points difference now."
Jupp, pls. Just say 19 points.

Massive club. Much bigger than Spurs.
Linius, pls. I meant "Wow." as in "Good for him." not "y u go to fayernord and not tottingham?"

Blablurn

currently unbeaten in 47 Bundesliga matches in a row

have scored at least 1 goal in the last 59 consecutive matches

Bastian Schweinsteiger marked his 200th Bundesliga win

Claudio Pizarro marked his 201st Bundesliga win

Mario Götze celebrated his 100th Bundesliga match

and

NINETEEN

FUCKING

ABOVE

LEVERKUSEN

tumblr_mzteuxuJWu1qd5yffo5_250.gif

That's brilliant :lol

The manager is fucking crazy, his book is brilliant (called sorte svin... Which pretty much translates into black cunt)... Former Copenhagen player and he managed to go bankrupt while playing here. Then he went to Germany and got a car as a sponsorship deal and drove around in that without a drivers licence, he writes in the book about how he at first couldn't drive but after a few minutes and reading a little he started driving just fine, then thought we were fucking idiots for all having to go to lessons to learn to drive when he just learnt it. :lol

There's also a chapter where he talks about playing for another danish team and then slipping his cock out as they were getting team phiotos taken, just for them not to realize until after the photoshoot that his cock was on all of them... at one point he and some other players are also on their way to beat up this journalist... he's just a nutcase. His girlfriend has to take him to bank visits and tell the bank men not to give him any more money than the small allowance he's allowed, cause he just spends it all on betting and what not.

At one point he also described not really wanting to leave his house, so when not playing football he's just on his couch all day playing playstation, he's so lazy he can't be bothered to go to the toilet to piss so he pisses in cups and bottles. Almost like a proper GAFer.

dc89

They played against a retired player and random hotel guests

Edit: beaten

Wow holy fuck. Lollollol

Fry

Southampton, Moyes and Cardiff.

Good thing for you that Spurs and Everton are useless.

We could win all these matches. And we could also lose them.

It'll depend which Liverpool will turn up. I just hope they keep in mind 4th is ours to lose now and we have, mathematically, chances of winning the title. so I hope they don't pussy out now.

currently unbeaten in 47 Bundesliga matches in a row

have scored at least 1 goal in the last 59 consecutive matches

Bastian Schweinsteiger marked his 200th Bundesliga win

Claudio Pizarro marked his 201st Bundesliga win

Mario Götze celebrated his 100th Bundesliga match

and

NINETEEN

FUCKING

ABOVE

LEVERKUSEN

tumblr_mzteuxuJWu1qd5yffo5_250.gif

Aren't you a bit bored of your lague matches? No drama whatsoever as far as I can tell.

CrunchyB

They are obviously robbed, right in the third minute it should have been a penalty + red for Marsman. That offside goal is a bit more difficult to call.

Meh, Immers ran into Marsman's back first, many refs call that a foul. Later in the game I saw Mathijssen hit Castaignos in his neck dropping him to the ground, that's also a red plus penalty. I saw numerous fouls by Immers, Janmaat and also by Guittierez that were yellow cards in other games, but nothing today.

Guzubuyuk let a lot of stuff slide on both sides. I much prefer this to random yellow/red/penals that ruins the match.

That said, Marsman was totally at fault here. It wasn't just that either, he played a godawful game, we really need to replace him ASAP.

Suen

But I heard the story sucks? Lol

Will play medium. After finishing Souls games, all games feel easy :p

Juventus got this. Pirlo will score.
Come on bro. I tried the demo, game wasn't for me but setting and story seemed nice as hell so I read the plot online :lol

Nah. I'm okay with it. I don't think it will happen but it would be nice to see a unbeaten season. And if we really win it in March we can focus on competing in the CL.
Abandon bundesliga, come to Serie A blablurn.

Elchele

Aren't you a bit bored of your lague matches? No drama whatsoever as far as I can tell.

It is very entertaining to see how the team is evolving, all the players are fantastic and it is a pleasure to watch them play and do crazy stuff

there's plenty of drama in the rest of Bundesliga matches.

Never got around to commenting on the game this morning.

Under Seedorf, we have 13 points out of 18. Our first two clean sheets in a row since last May. And I'm pretty sure today was the only convincing win all season. Forza Clarence.

Also, Taarabt is surprisingly great. I hope he keeps this up and doesn't get lazy. Thanks QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom