• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Hahaha

Never tried the demo. Hated Bioshock 1&2. Looks nice though.

ibtfcbLWr4UDZB.gif

Arnie

I just bought all Ass Creed games except 4 on Steam.

Moyes_I_dont_know_what_i_am_doing.jpg
I'm a few hours into the latest one on PS4 and I can't continue playing it. Bores me to tears. Such mediocre gameplay, why waste my time with it.

Want Tomb Raider or Thief next, although waiting for a good deal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The last time Torino scored a goal on Juventus, Brazil were world cup champions..

and the last time Brazil were world cup champions, Timmy wasn't aware of PSG's existence.

Blablurn

I'm a few hours into the latest one on PS4 and I can't continue playing it. Bores me to tears. Such mediocre gameplay, why waste my time with it.

Want Tomb Raider or Thief next, although waiting for a good deal.

It's even worse when you stop playing for a few months then go back, the combat, the story, the who the fuck was I trying to kill again?

I can relate to this since AC2 burned me out too. But I'm a bitch for sales and I got the money :/

Arnie

The leaked footage of Thief was dull. I think there's 90 minutes of uncut "gameplay" somewhere in the official thread. First (leaked) reviews don't really inspire confidence, although - see e.g. the new Donkey Kong Country - you can't really trust reviewers.
I'm going to wait until it's £20, although given the time it's taking Tomb Raider to drop, that might be some time.

Suen

Berardi benched for Lazio game. Malesani :lol
Sansone is benched as well. So Sansone, do you still want to play for Sassuolo? Even if Donadoni hated youngsters you would still have more playtime in Parma than what you will ever get over there in Parma B.

Mendes is starting though :'(

Suen

Serie A gaf. Just a while ago I checked the number of players Parma were involved with in the transfer market at the end of the previous season: We were involved with the transfers of 250 players, more than any other club in Europe.

#KingsOnTheMarket

Blablurn

Muller. He's boss.

Agreed!

Calling him Raumdeuter is no job. In a defense full of players he was all by himself during his first goal. He might not be the most technically skilled player but when it comes to creating space he might be one of the best players in the world. He comes out of nowhere and fucks you up!

tumblr_n1gqvhP4nL1qfnmzro1_250.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Serie A gaf. Just a while ago I checked the number of players Parma were involved with in the transfer market at the end of the previous season: We were involved with the transfers of 250 players, more than any other club in Europe.

#KingsOnTheMarket

you're going to jail Suen
LOL

Fuck Malesani, what a cunt.

To be fair, that is a skewed statistic because you are the only top team to have spent time in Serie B in the last 15 years.

Is it though? The difference is fucking staggering compared to Milan and Roma.

especially Milan, of course.

you're going to jail Suen

Is it though? The difference is fucking staggering compared to Milan and Roma.

especially Milan, of course.

Well, in any event, looking at overall PKs that were given is absurd, statistically-speaking, because it doesn't factor into account whether the PKs were deserved or not. It basically assumes that all things being equal, each team should have the same number of PKs a season, which is nuts. For many of the last 15 years, you guys were just not very good, so obviously not a lot of penalties were won.

Playing style also has a LOT to do with it. For example, even a couple of years ago when we were getting a penalty a game, only one or two of them over the course of the season were not justified. Zlatan loved trying to dribble through 5+ defenders in the box, and he would draw penalties like crazy because he was gud. There were also many penalties that were not given. It doesn't really imply anything about the refereeing, one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom