• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's done. Porto have lost a league match at home for the first time in more than five years. Sporting has regained the 2nd place with 2 more points than Porto.

pulga

Banned
Atletico>>>Barca>Real

I wouldn't begrudge you winning it though, Barca are boring, Atletico prone to shite performances, while you've been very impressive in all aspects over the last 3 or so months.

Still hope you get relegated though :p

i dont understand why you're so bitter over Madrid

*shrug*

pulga

Banned
BhMDHrxCQAAoDBu.jpg

/ded

You stole my Xabi

I just find you dislikable as an entity :p

are we not stable enough for your discerning taste

pulga

Banned
Quite the opposite, stability guaranteed through unfairly unbalanced financial income :p

I have to admit I don't like the managerial revolving-door policy either though, even if it works well enough

*blinks*

might as well hate every other team that isn't called Manchester United

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
My player ratings for today:

Lloris: fine
Naughton: like a melted Smalling waxwork
Dawson: Lescott on acid
Vertonghen: football equivalent of Superman IV : Quest for Peace
Rose: english
Bentaleb: babby's first midfield battle
Paulinho: eu não entendo o premier league
Dembele: he's only got one hip
Lennon: least terrible
Chadli: second least terrible
Adebayor: bambi on the surface of Pluto
Soldado: pavlyuchenko's dogsbody

Batigol

Banned
My player ratings for today:

Lloris: fine
Naughton: like a melted Smalling waxwork
Dawson: Lescott on acid
Vertonghen: football equivalent of Superman IV : Quest for Peace
Rose: english
Bentaleb: babby's first midfield battle
Paulinho: eu não entendo o premier league
Dembele: he's only got one hip
Lennon: least terrible
Chadli: second least terrible
Adebayor: bambi on the surface of Pluto
Soldado: pavlyuchenko's dogsbody

Has Soldado started much since Timothy took over?

pulga

Banned
This weekend killed my liver, my wallet, and football.

For fucks sake Tottenham, Dortmund, and Atleti.

this weekend has turned out to be better than anything i could have ever imagined

even if i didnt leave my apartment

stuck working on two midterms due at midnight

no regrets

qh8VVeJ.png
HALA MADRID
qh8VVeJ.png

jesalr

this weekend has turned out to be better than anything i could have ever imagined

even if i didnt leave my apartment

stuck working on two midterms due at midnight

no regrets

qh8VVeJ.png
HALA MADRID
qh8VVeJ.png

=[

It's been rough socially, financially, and footbally.

pulga

Banned
:lol seriously, the first game he plays and they start to lose matches from then on. The Diego curse

MisterChiping: OSA 3-0 ATM (FT) - Atlético have lost all their games (4) with Diego Ribas in the starting XI and have won all in which he wasn't (3) since he arrived.

Damning.

Elchele

MisterChiping: OSA 3-0 ATM (FT) - Atlético have lost all their games (4) with Diego Ribas in the starting XI and have won all in which he wasn't (3) since he arrived.

Damning.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wolfsburg helping RM

edit: great goal by Newell's! dat Maxi Rodriguez

Meier

City are supposedly interested in Angel Correa although Atletico are the favorites to sign him apparently. FM and FIFA wonderkid.

Elchele

Newell's won 4-1 after being unable to win a match in like 10 matches. The coach was about to get sacked, but they won today in a great way... he had broken voice at the end of the match, about to cry :)

Nice to see things are getting a bit better

Linius

Px4d1Lo.png

The lads.

I can't believe how we played our best game of the year only three days after that shameful display against Salzburg. Maybe even our best game of the season after the win over Barca. It was a joy to watch for a change. All four goals were created from open play. The first two came from perfect team play and the last two were thanks to individual class from Kishna and Duarte as seen in the gifs above. Except for a weird moment in literally the first minute of the game there was never a way for AZ to become dangerous.

Oh and in case any of you actually will look up who AZ are and where they are in the table, don't be fooled. It's a big deal we defeat them like this. Even at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom