• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's very similar to VIdal's goal on them last season!

tevezamu29.gif

iuWk5ajhO050U.gif

because he's a cunt?

jealous of dat scruffy smoke-scented hair?

So what you're saying is Juve wasn't shit back then and it was all Diego's fault?

phew!

technically, it was. :p

Secco decided to waste millions on him (against Conte's advice) and it led to appointing Ciro Ferrara. -_-

"But Conte, they told me he's a good player!"

told me

fuck me.

Linius

Man, even the Finnish make better TV shows than us Germans.

I have never watched a German TV show but I have one on my watchlist. Unsere Mütter, Unsere Väter. Have been hearing such good things about it.

I have seen a couple of German films though. Goodbye Lenin was amazing. Der Untergang was great too. Also have Das Leben der Anderen on DVD, still need to watch it.

velociraptor

Arsenal

Spurs (a)
Chelsea (a)
Man City (h)
Everton (a)

Wow tough fixture list for Arsenal during late March/early April. These games will decide if we win the title or not.

GQman2121

Banned
This Giant Bomb Quick Look for Rambo is fucking hilarious. I had no idea the game was an on rails shooter. I thought it was a 3rd person shooter. Nope....

Linius

Oh yeah, there's occasionally good films. There's one good TV show as well ("Der Tatortreiniger"). But mostly it's just the usual crime or Nazi stuff.

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to say you should be proud of the German entertainment output. I mean you guys have Schlager shows ffs :p

I only openly support Danish films and music. And footballers.

Wilbur

Banned
norwichhhhhhhhhh

The Europa dream lives

Fuck me I'm knackered. On the bus home, ten hours of work today and closing tomorrow/Tuesday. Can't believe I'm missing Moyes obliterate the Greeks that they have to create a new currency just to counter the amount of Euros used to soak tears.

Shame Liverpool have actually reached Brenlightenment and it wasn't just a phase.

arkon

I understand that, but it just seems personal, like there's an edge of vindictiveness and bitterness to it that is just strange, considering how small of a club they are. Especially since we have a Torino supporter here . . . I hate on Inturd all the time, but I wouldn't call any Inturd supporter a "rat" that should go back to the sewers, that's just cruel and personal.

There was also a banner by the Juve curva today relating to the Superga disaster, which is disgraceful. It's all just very extreme considering Torino will never be a threat to Juve.

I'm not passing judgment on this one way or the other, I know it's a sport and a derby. I'm just perplexed by the intensity of it in this case.

Have you talked to that Torino supporter? Highly obnoxious goober at the best of times.

GorillaJu

Thank god that Sakho is back in training.

Seems more like the problem was a lack of closing down from midfielders, not center backs. I didn't see how the penalty was conceded but the deflection off Skrtel was just bad luck and Shelvey's goal can only partially be blamed on the defense. It was also unstoppable.

I wonder how we'll do at Old Trafford. I think the best we can hope for is a draw. 2-2 maybe.

Linius

Is it just me or did that cartoon guy got lazy? It's like he draws the same thing over and over again everytime one or more of the top three La Liga clubs lose. One time it's a tractor, now it's car...

Linius

yeah, I don't like it at all tbh

Well I do like some of them. But this is just another version of something he already made. I get that he wants to do something with the fact that Madrid are on top now but copying his own work seems a bit lazy to me.

jesalr

Van Gaal said: "I will definitely not be in charge for the Euro 2016 qualification campaign. I don't know where I will go next. Normally I go with my pension, and go to live in Portugal [where he owns a property], but maybe there will come a new challenge. I have said before that a challenge should be a club in the Premier League. That's a challenge. Maybe Tottenham are coming but, first, we have to go to Brazil."

Feyernoord link seems false.

Elchele

Well I do like some of them. But this is just another version of something he already made. I get that he wants to do something with the fact that Madrid are on top now but copying his own work seems a bit lazy to me.

I think it was bla who started posting them, right? I just don't like the art style and making it repetitive is not helping it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom