• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

You got my back Yurt. <3

I honestly hope we find an Alaba equivalent at LB. Bayern have done brilliant business getting him in. Some of the more available options don't seem to fit the bill of what we need atm.

Müller is the true GOAT

His wife probablys the GOAT of all football wifes...whadda ya think?

thomas-und-lisa-mueller-das-ehepaar-lieferte-sich-einen-frechen-schlagabtausch-.jpg

giphy.gif

I bet he has a jolly good time with her. DAMN!

Yen

Well, the Herzog, Morris, Oppenheimer AMA makes interesting reading.

Chickens are living manifestations of death, bred only to be domesticated and killed. When we look into their eyes, we see the part of ourselves of which we are most afraid - our ultimate destination. Death.

Hixx

His wife probablys the GOAT of all football wifes...whadda ya think?

[IM.G]http://bilder.t-online.de/b/58/05/22/20/id_58052220/tid_da/thomas-und-lisa-mueller-das-ehepaar-lieferte-sich-einen-frechen-schlagabtausch-.jpg[/IMG]

[I.MG]http://media.giphy.com/media/L5jXcnbp2dkZi/giphy.gif[/IMG]

I bet he has a jolly good time with her. DAMN!

u wot m8

Kieran Richardson's wifey is an absolute WAD

-

I'm going to reheat some Lasagna and I want to watch something whilst scranning it.

Banshee or The Americans

5 mins

WINNER TAKES ALL

Yen

might as well be talking about Juve's youth players. Loaned all over Italy with no end in sight.

Juve reserve players are living manifestations of death, signed only to be co-owned and forgotten. When we look into their eyes, we see the part of ourselves of which we are most afraid - our ultimate destination. Torino.

Elchele

Juve reserve players are living manifestations of death, signed only to be co-owned and forgotten. When we look into their eyes, we see the part of ourselves of which we are most afraid - our ultimate destination. Torino.

don't know how co-ownership is even allowed by FIFA

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt, you should see Corriere dello sport first page......

I did LOOOOOL

not biased AT ALL

God, they're so fucking pathetic.

It's clearly personal too between them and Conte.

BRILLIANT!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Salvadora

A muted celebration? He had a his leg broken and their fans boo him every game he plays against them.
It's incredible.

He's done fucking nothing and they've taken the cause up like a Mafia beef.

I mean, they're even self-aware enough to know that it's a "stupid situation."

Utter shitehawks.

bud

man, ramsey was doing so incredible well until 2-3 games before his injury.

it's like he went back to normal. ;_;

when is he expected to return?

Hixx

This Amish girl in Banshee
ieBViOIubAlm1.png

Ramsey is exactly the kind of player that would break his own leg on purpose, just to get a good honest man trying to make a living sent off.

Arsenal innit. Drug fiends, thugs and self-harmers litter their midfield. Disgusting.

Salvadora

man, ramsey was doing so incredible well until 2-3 games before his injury.

it's like he went back to normal. ;_;

when is he expected to return?
Chelsea v Arsenal, I think.

But who knows really when it comes to Arsenal injuries. That could be Chelsea v Arsenal in 2015.

Carbonox

Finally getting round to starting True Detective. Just finished the first episode. Dat McConaughey.

The acting in the show is too good for a TV show, if that makes sense. The show is just incredibly eerie and bleak and it rocks.

Wilbur

Banned
Jamie Redknapp

We saw a passing master class from Toni Kroos in midweek for Bayern Munich, but Michael Carrick had one of his own on Saturday.

He completed 135 passes against Palace, the most by any player this season.

And, as his touch map shows, he dictated play from all over the pitch.

fuck this, i hate stats whores

Stats are useless. They tell you literally anything you want them to.

Torres is the playmaker of Chelsea, have you seen his assists? and by assists I mean times he has fallen on his ass just in front of goal and had someone like Hazard or Lampard kick it in for him. On a related note it's funny seeing people going on about Mata's assists at United and counting that one where he just passes to Young, who then masterfully takes on the whole defense and scores like the player he is.

Wilbur

Banned
Watching Carrick you could tell he had a poor game. Just because he passed so many times doesn't mean he was any fucking good. Fucking Spain, they've ruined everything.

il Diavolo that was you just now on twitter right?
3AQmK.gif

-

the penalty by the way

ibquwJJRRinz7t.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

It was a clear penalty, Pirlo quite clearly tripped his trailing leg, you can tell from the other angle.

The Torino player made an absolute meal of it though, can't really blame Rizzoli for thinking the guy dove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom