• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

yurt, you take that back right now.

this is the first time anyone's called the ending pretentious.

wes please where are you

Never cried watching a film or drama.

I dare you motherfucker

yTW6pmd.jpg

Have you seen grave of the fireflies?

I have and was bored all the way through really, only tears was for my lost time.

The music alone makes Requiem the better movie.

Will probably not have the same effect nowadays as it's used in everything from shampoo commercials to giraffes gurgling urine on youtube videos, but man, it fit the movie so well.

Slizz

I have a feeling many haven't seen Aronofsky's first major film Pi.

You see that before Requiem and you almost feel prepared for Requiem.

bud

The music alone makes Requiem the better movie.

Will probably not have the same effect nowadays as it's used in everything from shampoo commercials to giraffes gurgling urine on youtube videos, but man, it fit the movie so well.

mansell's magnificent. "death is the road to awe" is one of the greatest pieces of music i've ever heard.

great film, but wrestler is his best work.

the wrestler > the fountain > pi > black swan > requiem

mansell's magnificent. "death is the road to awe" is one of the greatest pieces of music i've ever heard.

great film, but wrestler is his best work.

the wrestler > the fountain > pi > black swan > requiem

You're terrible. The fountain is easily the worst. Bud pls.

But damn it's pretty.

Those costumes though lol

Wilbur

Banned
The last half hour of Black Swan is magnificent; the whole film just builds to a crescendo. The direction alone in the last half hour makes Black Swan better than The Wrestler.

FootballFan

The last half hour of Black Swan is magnificent; the whole film just builds to a crescendo. The direction alone in the last half hour makes Black Swan better than The Wrestler.

Again I will disagree. Besides the self-pleasure scene, there was nothing worthwhile in there.

Elchele

Black Swan was pretty dull, not a bad movie but it was over hyped. Maybe the art direction was great, but aside from that? not much

The Wrestler is a very solid film

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
yurt, you take that back right now.

this is the first time anyone's called the ending pretentious.

wes please where are you

hahaha I'm just messing with you <3

I loved the movie! And this scene....that song.......OH BABY.
I did laugh when he jumped though

But I don't like Darren's movies, or rather, I don't enjoy watching them. :p

and I can't be the only one who liked The Fountain? Everyone I know fucking hated it. :lol

Black Swan was shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Again I will disagree. Besides the self-pleasure scene, there was nothing worthwhile in there.

Portman was great, it looked great, the direction was brilliant. The last act with the actual performance of Swan Lake is brilliant; how can you say that wasn't worthwhile but you like watching Mickey Rourke sell deli meats?

Messi

Fantastic movie. I rarely rewatch movies but that is one of the few that I do.

bud

hahaha I'm just messing with you <3

I loved the movie! And this scene....that song.......OH BABY.

But I don't like Darren's movies, or rather, I don't enjoy watching them. :p

and I can't be the only one who liked The Fountain? Everyone I know fucking hated it. :lol

Black Swan was shit.

:3

i quite like bruce springsteen's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6DM6iWKKo.

marisa tomei's tits are something else. so fucking perky. at that age. she's a goddess.

i want her tits between my cock

Wilbur

Banned
I honestly thought The Wrestler was just a well acted biopic. Maybe I should watch it again, couldn't remember anything remarkable about it aside from Rourke.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:3

i quite like bruce springsteen's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-6DM6iWKKo.

marisa tomei's tits are something else. so fucking perky. at that age. she's a goddess.

i want her tits between my cock

AKA the song about Valencia. The one-legged dog.

Marisa? Still would.
I honestly thought The Wrestler was just a well acted biopic. Maybe I should watch it again, couldn't remember anything remarkable about it aside from Rourke.
I liked the story and Rourke was fucking magnificent!

Wilbur

Banned
AKA the song about Valencia

Marisa? Still would.

I liked the story and Rourke was fucking magnificent!

I'll watch it again sometime soon. I remember being a bit bored by it, the daughter stuff was pretty boring. I'll go through Aronofsky's filmography soon, I'm doing Scorsese's atm!

L1NETT

Not his best, but not his worst.

I liked The Fountain, but then again I loooooooved Cloud Atlas so maybe that genre (if it could called such) is just my cuppa.

But...got a sinking feeling about Noah

HA HA

--

Jesus christ this essay is going to be the end of me. Who gives a fuck about medieval heresies. Nobody.

Red Bull O'clock.

Wilbur

Banned
Not his best, but not his worst.

I liked The Fountain, but then again I loooooooved Cloud Atlas so maybe that genre (if it could called such) is just my cuppa.

But...got a sinking feeling about Noah

HA HA

--

Jesus christ this essay is going to be the end of me. Who gives a fuck about medieval heresies. Nobody.

Red Bull O'clock.

It really does look terrible. Winstone shouting at things, Russell Crowe who hasn't been good since about 1999, and God. Pls.

What's the essay on? I would have loved to do history stuff at uni, but all my best essays are creative ones. Can't be fucked with referencing.

Wilbur

Banned
There was one that fucked someone other than his wife or something, and his wife was sad

I don't remember the names

Methuselah?

L1NETT

Essay is why the medieval church had difficulty in combating heresy

Period is interesting but all the grandad's who write about are more boring than watching Russell Howard's stand up DVD

Would rather eat my desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom