• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When you die you go to the heavenly planes of Vidallusiah, where they sell pictures of Pulga's mom and casts of bud's penus

what do you mean sell? I need MONEY in your heaven?

I've gotta work AGAIN?

I don't even want to see your version of Hell!
shoveling snow in Galatasaray's stadium
Watching Moyes' United cross the ball over and over again
Looper on loop

K1LLER7

I gotta work AGAIN?

shoveling snow in Gala's stadium

lolol

Somebody had to make the Europa League interesting this year ;)

Juventus will win it. Champions of Europe. CL is old news.

Edit: that's 3 edits Yurt!!!
edit: okay 4!

Wilbur

Banned

I've gotta work AGAIN?

shoveling snow in Galatasaray's stadium
Watching Moyes' United cross the ball over and over again
Looper on loop

i
need
c
p
r

Yen

I have a stonking migraine and I had chest pain earlier and now someone is blaring REZ/DYAD/Super Hexagon music at full blast. pls understand

Rikkun

lolol

Somebody had to make the Europa League interesting this year ;)

Juventus will win it. Champions of Europe. CL is old news.

Edit: that's 3 edits Yurt!!!
edit: okay 4!

We'll get kicked out in the semifinals. And lose the league in mid March / April. Mark my words
sorry Yurt

GorillaJu

I've seen Pi, Requiem, Black Swan and the Wrestler and the Wrestler is my favorite. But I am a big fan of Mickey Rourke. Probably clouding my judgment.

subtles

Xbox One price cut to match out-performing PlayStation 4.

#Praystation

BhK2-m5CAAEvEDt.png:large

Yes Please.

tumblr_mn35h1dykX1rss8boo1_500.jpg

I wonder if we'll see an English
(or anywhere really)
midfielder like him anytime soon.

Not with even Jack Wilshire saying that playing rough is the 'English way'.

Until they fix this mindset, great future England players will be hard to come by. We have already starting to drop so much when it comes to quality world class players.

FootballFan

Until they fix this mindset, great future England players will be hard to come by. We have already starting to drop so much when it comes to quality world class players.

Liverpool shows you all the way but there seem to be no rewards for it. :(

YNWA

subtles

I still see articles every now and then of coaches harming the development of youngsters. Rather than work on the technical and tactical side from a young age they're obsessed with turning them into 'English' players. Don't get me started on the coaching methods and lack of credentials. :(

Seasons 1 and 3 are some of the best television I have every seen. 4 and 5 are very good. 2 is a little weird but still pretty good.

Definitely one of my favorite shows ever.

I'll look into it. I think Meier mentioned the series a few times before.

Liverpool shows you all the way but there seem to be no rewards for it. :(

YNWA

Worry not FF, we are getting there. Wenger was the latest to say we were the most dangerous attacking team they played this season (after we lost to Arsenal). I know praises mean little but it's a long way from previous seasons.

I still see articles every now and then of coaches harming the development of youngsters. Rather than work on the technical and tactical side from a young age they're obsessed with turning them into 'English' players. Don't get me started on the coaching methods and lack of credentials. :(

It does, doesn't it. We do have physically great young players; Cleverley, Welbeck comes to mind. Yet their technical skills and tacticwise are so... shit.

FootballFan

Well you guys are playing quality football at the moment. No clank and lethal finishing. I would be surprised if you don't get into the CL this year at least.

I'm not a Liverpool supporter. lol

I am just a neutral who would like to see Liverpool do well and rewarded for using their English players and trying to play attacking football.

And no you touchy footballgaffers, I'm not saying defensive clank football is not real football. I am just saying I'd like to see Liverpool make CL for daring to use more than 2 English players in the starting line up and even making them pass.

It will be interesting when Suso returns. Wonder what plans Brentan has for him. I know what Arnie has planned for him.

Lol, well let's see; I don't have a gf, don't go to Uni and I have a shitty part-time job which I've been in for about 18 months.

I spend too much time browsing this site when I should be posting more, I guess.

u fucking wot m8

I'm a little bit annoyed about our bonus structure

1) We ended up with 79.6%, need 80 for the MCM bonus
2) We needed 97% from the last visit, got 96%
3) MCM has fuck all to do with nightshift, and MAC (the thing that we do have an impact on) was a pass with flying colours

So basically, because of those student part-time summer wankers who don't give a shit about the job and make the MCM score plummet at the beginning, everyone in the store, 200 people I think, loses out on £50-120. Including me. Cunts.

3% max bonus is a joke anyway, especially compared to Waitrose (17% guaranteed) but its better than nothing

Blablurn

Klopps press conference in St. Petersburg yesterday is just good comedy lol. The translator keepts interrupting him while he is still talking lol. Plus the translator never watched a CL game and he didnt even knew who Mats Hummels or other playere are lol. And the translator described the huge amount of injured players as "epidemic of trauma" lol

iZJJ9YOi2RpI6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom